Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (53193 Views)

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by DimkpaEnugu: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Yorubas and Fulanis are one.

There's nothing wrong for a Fulani man to carry gun in Yorubaland. The Igbo Police officers should release the Fulani man immediately to continue with his duty.

God bless Yoruba Nation.

lol.... u are one of a kind.... �.....
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/gun-wielding-herdsman-arrested-in-ogun-photo.html
That dpo must b very stupid for disobeying PMB order to shoot anyone heads off with AK47, or is it because his Fulani, bloody dpo ingredients and nonsense
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Jlow2: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shoot at sight is the order,any police man that arrests anyone seen with ak47 should be sacked, shoot the person there should be no sacred cows
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by calcal: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2021
illicit:
lipsrsealed

What happened to the shoot at sight order

It is for you southerners mumu
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Bimbilla(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2021
In the heart of woman

Only God can save us in this country

Lynch him already

Dab his head with fuel then lit it.. record him while he is running up and down like ghost Rider angry grin[/quote]
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Failed country

Lynch him already

Dab his head with fuel then lit it.. record him while he is running up and down like ghost Rider angry grin
*ss Will not catch this EVIL rat
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Zieus: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2021
illicit:
lipsrsealed

What happened to the shoot at sight order
I surprise ooh

1 Like

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Why is he still alive? The President said they should be killed on sight

1 Like

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Shebi Buhari said anyone with dangerous weapons should be shot at sight. Abi the rule doesn't apply to his Fulani kinsmen?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Belurved1(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Fairly used Techno pouvoir 2 for sale (No fault) works perfectly, battery (95% ok) Just want to upgrade myself. N26k, Call or Chat me on 08030469700. Lagos.

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Yusufdachung: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Wasn't he shoot at sight?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Failed country

Lynch him already

Dab his head with fuel then lit it.. record him while he is running up and down like ghost Rider angry grin
This babe I have been observing ur comment, u sound comfortable but have some disorders. Yeah, kind of support Jungle justice for these bandits but the country leader could be party to the trouble we are facing for political reasons.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Me24engr: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Where is the shot on site order of bubu mumu?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Failed country, failed country, and you refused to leave to a country that has passed ?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Gilden115: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2021
I thought bubu gave an order that anyone with seen with a gun in the forest should be killed… this people go just dey disobey bubu order upadan, well what do i know, this is naija.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Muslims world over are busy sharing all kinds of assult weapons among themselves in preparation for the global war that will erupt when UN recognised the state of Palestine that will have East Jerusalem as it's capital and Israel will object to it and pull down AL AQSA mosque while Christians know nothing about the doom that will soon fall upon them world over. THOSE GUNS ARE SENT ACROSS THE EARTH BY OIL RICH MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND EVERY AVERAGE MUSLIM MAN OR WOMAN EITHER HAS AN AK-47 OR A REVOLVER. The final end that the bible spoke about is here, don't go and buy a gun, accept Christ is my message as nothing can stop this oncoming deadly war that will take over 2 billion lives as bible said.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2021
I thought they were told to be killed immediately they sight them
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by eplanning: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2021
gulfer:
And his face is still well shaped, are they afraid of them cos if that was a southerner he'd have been given a serious face uplifting angry angry angry

He would have been dead. The southerners you see paraded are innocent people.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2021
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/gun-wielding-herdsman-arrested-in-ogun-photo.html
This d difrence bw u guys and ipob.not killing urself,not killing police,army attacking gov properties
I greet una
Weldone
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by olawonder(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Yorubas and Fulanis are one.

There's nothing wrong for a Fulani man to carry gun in Yorubaland. The Igbo Police officers should release the Fulani man immediately to continue with his duty.

God bless Yoruba Nation.

One day u go die and appear before God; na dis life of fake, cheap propaganda u wan carry go meet God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media / Policeman Egu Omini Killed In Ebonyi, His Penis Cut Off & His AK-47 Rifle Stolen / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.