Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How I Became Addicted To Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Became Addicted To Learning (341 Views)

Changed my post title so you won't know why I became #1 trending / I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola / How I Became A Nse And Coren Registered Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Addicted To Learning by ChigozieVictor(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
HOW I BECAME ADDICTED TO LEARNING

Learning is my passion

Learning is a habit,culture of successful people. success is a product of what you become through the process of learning. Whatever you can become is gotten through learning.

Many years ago,I was never an addict of knowledge. I never loved to read books outside the book I'm been given by my school teachers.

I love going to school as a little child but I didn't devote my time to my reading books outside school book..

I was opportune to attend a high school that taught the act of reading and studying even the holiday. Actually,I never took it as serious because I believe it was a routine by the School.

So I followed the routine till i left high school. I was not the best actually but two things stood out for me which:
�Commitment
�Dedication

I was committed And dedicated to the school Routine.

After I left school,It was not the same anymore. I didn't bother to learning again like it was.

My time was occupied because of kind of job I did and culture of the society..

Like you left school and wasn't opportune to immediately Enter the college or university for further education. Actually,it was an amazing time that really taught me a lot.

In 2017
After I got admission into the university. Everything changed; I began Another phrase of life that lunch to get addicted to learning.

I didn't Know I can be passionate about learning like I'm now..

I encounter an audio program that redesign my mind and thoughts.

It pushed me into a realm of passion to learn more.

It was a result of that encounter that cause me to curve out my definition of life.
I defined "life as a journey of Purpose Discovery and an awareness of a responsibility"

This definition brought the addiction to learn..

Remembering that there are responsibilities ahead boost and grow my passion for knowledge.

Discovering of Purpose push into seeking to learning more.

Brian Tracy said," The best news is that when you begin reading personal or professional development literature,
listening to audio programs in your car, taking additional courses, and upgrading your skills in the
evenings and on the weekends rather than watching television, you soon get into the habit of
continuous learning. In no time at all, it will become automatic and easy for you to learn, grow, and
upgrade your skills every day and every week."

Learning do not respect your age or gender;it's a journey of life that helps you grow into your full potential.

#Learning is my passion
#i'm dedicate to learning more.

Make Learning your lifestyle

©Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Became Addicted To Learning by budaatum: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Now, if only this could make frontpage and be an antidote to this!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kraken Login & Cryptocurrency Exchange | Buy & Sell / What I Can Do Online To Earn Money / Unilorin Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.