Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) (19733 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thousands match in Awka and environs in solidarity with APGA gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo.

This follows the Kano Appeal court ruling yesterday in favour of Ozonkpu Victor Oye as the authentic National Chairman of APGA.

12 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
More

3 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by chukslawrence(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
For me... Soludo or Maduka for the governor.

43 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Exercise in futility. Valentine Ozigbo we know

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Confusion do many for igbo land. Are they not the same people that are canvassing for Biafra. Wetin Una want self?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
yemmight:
Confusion do many for igbo land. Are they not the same people that are canvassing for Biafra. Wetin Una want self?

Are you Buhari or related to him?

Why refer to all lgbos as IPOB?

Are you okay?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
yemmight:
[/s]
Common sense is far from you

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
yemmight:

Have you offered them Biafra....or even a referendum, and they refused!? The only one confused here is you!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by hawbuh: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
post=104680659:
[s][/s]

Very aggressive set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Have you offered them Biafra....or even a referendum, and they refused!? The only one confused here is you!

You are talking about Biafra here and some of you are rolling drums on the street to campaign for election in November, Election for what? For Biafra? Is this not confusion. Do you use your brain?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
post=104680659:
[s][/s]

Common simple question. What do you want? Nigeria of Biafra. Some of you are campaigning for Naija election and some are agitating for Biafra. What do you people want between me and you here who don't common sense?

9 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
So elections should not hold?
yemmight:
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
I've seen many stupid things in my life but this?
This bests them all.
so because some ppl are agitatting for Biafra nobody will do elections again?
I've not seen the last of this stupidity, I'm waiting, you have to let it all out
yemmight:

Common simple question. What do you want? Nigeria of Biafra. Some of you are campaigning for Naija election and some are agitating for Biafra. What do you people want between me and you here who don't common sense?

12 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Ezewuzie01: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
In Anambra state other parties exist only in the social media. Apga is taking Soludo straight to government house Awka. You dey look am e day enter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
yemmight:

I will like to know your tribe before I answer that question

5 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
yemmight:

You are talking about Biafra here and some of you are rolling drums on the street to campaign for election in November, Election for what? For Biafra? Is this not confusion. Do you use your brain?

With all due respect, you’re the one not using your brain!

Nigeria has spilled innocent Igbo blood in a bid to deny us Biafra or a referendum on the issue! Ignoring this fact, what you’re now arguing is that life should shut down in Alaigbo/south-east until such a time as when our demands are met!

It’s when you offer us Biafra or a referendum and we accept, yet fall over ourselves to partake in politics and governance in Nigeria....that’s when your accusation would be in order!

It’s blinkered reasoning like yours, driven by hate and anti-Igbo sentiments, that’s fuelling this bid for secession!

10 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
yemmight:

But you Yorubas are working for Tinubu to be President while agitating for Oduduwa Republic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Exercise in futility. Valentine Ozigbo we know
a typical Yoruba man. Anything that will creat fight and divisions among the great ibos gladden his heart.

6 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by MrSamsung(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
I want to ask why Kano Appeal court?

Is Anambra state under Kano jurisdiction?

1 Like

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2021
MrSamsung:
I want to ask why Kano Appeal court?

Is Anambra state under Kano jurisdiction?
Jude Okeke and Umeoji went for shopping of judgement in faraway Jigawa to stop Prof Soludo from contesting under APGA, Awka Appeal courthas no jurisdiction over the judgement except Appeal in Kano which has done the needful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by louqas: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Nigeria has spilled innocent Igbo blood in a bid to deny us Biafra or a referendum on the issue! Ignoring this fact, what you’re now arguing is that life should shut down in Alaigbo/south-east until such a time as when our demands are met!

It’s when you offer us Biafra or a referendum and we accept, yet fall over ourselves to partake in politics and governance in Nigeria....that’s when your accusation would be in order!

It’s blinkered reasoning like yours, driven by hate and anti-Igbo sentiments, that’s fuelling this bid for secession!

Thats because its only a vocal minority thats shouting biafra.... the vast majority of ibos dont want any biafra...... but because the few biafra agitators are loud some people will think the biafra thing is an ibo thing.....thats why ive argued that if majority of ibos want biafra they would have gotten it already. The biafra agitation needs the buy in of the elites( political ,economic ,religious, traditional ) for it go succed if not the agitators are just making noise

7 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2021
I think its time you people present his manifestos and blue print and stop all this praise and worship.

He was a CBN governor but how does intend to make anambra better not just speaking English and following Willie around

3 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by MrSamsung(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2021
post=104698312:

Jude Okeke and Umeoji went for shopping of judgement in faraway Jigawa to stop Prof Soludo from contesting under APGA, Awka Appeal courthas no jurisdiction over the judgement except Appeal in Kano which has done the needful.

Oh I see. But Umeoji going to Jigawa to get such a judgment in the first place when Awka is there is a ground on it's own in which Soludu should win such a court case. Inec shouldn't have honored such judgement.

By the way I liked how you used the word 'shopping', because it shows that you understand that him(jude) running to a faraway Jurisdiction to seek redress can only be a 'buy and sell judgement'

9 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

No matter how rude you guys could be most times. I still maintain that you guys don't know what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by durangokid: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
a typical Yoruba man. Anything that will creat fight and divisions among the great ibos gladden his heart.
. He is not Yoruba, he is among those Fulani terrorist who were sent online to cause problems, especially to pretend as Yoruba to insult Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by SLAP44: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Soludo for first president of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2021
If APC not win the election baboon and dog will soak in blood.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Paid agents everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.