Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks (5064 Views)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) / Will Attacking Tinubu Get Igbos Presidency? / 2023: It's A Scam Promising Igbos Presidency, We Want Referendum - Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by NoFucksToGive: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop adding lies to the lies you already made above..

It's not today we have been bursting your likes..

Why are your attacks always directed towards those members of Ibo extraction on this forum? Going through your posts I have seen where you aggressively attack those Ibo members you quote here why?
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
to let you know
Ashanti was once under Oyo empire
Yoruba lagba!
n'di Ghana baby factories cheesy
I'm loving this

Please, we don't stress ourselves. Under Oyo empire, and we hardly know you people in our land, except for Big brother Naija or Nollywood film that calls Lagos.

My dear, ask at least five Ghanaian most of them would hardly know what Oyo empire mean, and I mean grannies and papas

Stop decieving yourself. No one, especially outside Africa would want to be linked with you people when you people destroy Nigerian by your tribal sentiments and gamble. We Ghanians hardly have that, even though we have few Hausas in the north. There's hardly anything like what your type shows here. grin

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
what's Kobo Kobo?
otu
Ashanti n'di olosho

Keep crying... Call me more, you don't know I'm loving it.

I'm wild and free, but I'll tell you I hardly roll with small boys like you.

It's not your type that have smelly mouth here that can talk to me.

As they say, "Shoes get size, Ashawo like me get level..." grin
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Please, we don't stress ourselves. Under Oyo empire, and we hardly know you people in our land, except for Big brother Naija or Nollywood film that calls Lagos.

My dear, ask at least five Ghanaian most of them would hardly know what Oyo empire mean, and I mean grannies and papas

Stop decieving yourself. No one, especially outside Africa would want to be linked with you people when you people destroy Nigerian by your tribal sentiments and gamble. We Ghanians hardly have that, even though we have few Hausas in the north. There's hardly anything like what your type shows here. grin
Yoruba people are special
the Ga people are Yoruba use a search engine
we sent them there
I'm serious now
if not for Yoruba help to Igbo
you'll not have mouth to talk trash
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by rocky04: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
nice

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Keep crying... Call me more, you don't know I'm loving it.

I'm wild and free, but I'll tell you I hardly roll with small boys like you.

It's not your type that have smelly mouth here that can talk to me.

As they say, "Shoes get size, Ashawo like me get level..." grin
na play I dey play o
nairaland cruise is the best lol

that aside
your pic is a crazy puke inducer
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by louqas: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I believe this is a misunderstanding....but why do you think they hate other tribes in Nigeria?
What exactly do you mean by ibos want equal rights and jusitce...is it that an hausa man is ruling an ibo state? Or a yorubaman is minister representing an ibos state?
Ibos live everywhere in Nigeria...work in different state civil service...get elected in different state assemblies..but still complain of not having equal rights ,then how else will they have equal rights? They also say they have 5 states and i ask are where is the equity if they have the same number of states with tribes more in population than them. since 2015...they hate us for exercising our democratic right to elect whom we believed in even when they had the the opportunity to vote their candidate also.
Ibos were in power with pdp for 16 years but refused to ask for infrastructures for their region...the most annoying they didnt ask for any power plants when pdp was building power plants all over the nation...didn't push for completion of second Niger bridge

IBos are just greedy sore losers....they dont really want any biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
Yoruba people are special
the Ga people are Yoruba use a search engine
we sent them there
I'm serious now
if not for Yoruba help to Igbo
you'll not have mouth to talk trash

I laugh oooo...you're so funny... Yoruba sent who? My dear stop dreaming, they don't even want to do anything with the Yoruba's in Nigeria. I believe is Yoruba's forcing it on them.

They want their expansive theory to come to the Accra golden stool, but please keep your prejudice in Nigeria and a small portion of Dahomey alone, don't push it forward
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Iykoto86(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
[/b] @ you need to be deliver from yourself. You are living on illusion.

Men deh eat rubbish shaa
Stop the body shaming and digest the write up first.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Iykoto86(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Lolz....keep on deceiving yourself. You sent message I barred you, because I don't want to answer you, and you're here talking gibberish.

Ask yourself this question, why did you come to look and talk about my profile pic rather than what I said.

Did I post my profile pic as I was discussing this? Tell me, dear? grin
Forgive the aboki. His tribe is the most educationally backward tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
louqas:

What exactly do you mean by ibos want equal rights and jusitce...is it that an hausa man is ruling an ibo state? Or a yorubaman is minister representing an ibos state?
Ibos live everywhere in Nigeria...work in different state civil service...get elected in different state assemblies..but still complain of not having equal rights ,then how else will they have equal rights? They also say they have 5 states and i ask are where is the equity if they have the same number of states with tribes more in population than them. since 2015...they hate us for exercising our democratic right to elect whom we believed in even when they had the the opportunity to vote their candidate also.
Ibos were in power with pdp for 16 years but refused to ask for infrastructures for their region...the most annoying they didnt ask for any power plants when pdp was building power plants all over the nation...didn't push for completion of second Niger bridge

IBos are just greedy sore losers....they dont really want any biafra

No dear. What makes a developed nation. It is not in the number of people spread across the region doing that and this.

If you've been to the U.S you'll know Nigeria is a glorified village, even Accra and Ghana with other African countries is far going ahead while Nigeria fight for which tribe to do this and that.

What the Igbos seek for is, good water, roads, stable electricity, a Yoruba man to have a degree and it would be useful for employment, insurance benefits, and the likes that makes a person to be happy that he or she is human.

Democratic rule or showing your democratic rights isn't the problem. The east, as I've heard had their foundation through democracy that was what they lived by, how would they deny others what they lived peacefully with over the centuries even before Jesus.

That's what they do want, they can't hold your hand not to elect, you're free, but the question is. "Think about your brothers who can't eat, who hardly take their children to school, who die for medical payment because they can't afford it, and many more....
Nigeria can be the Wakanda of Africa, most of the countries in the region look up to it for most things, but with the way things are going, Nigeria is slowly losing its respect to Africa and the world in general.
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I laugh oooo...you're so funny... Ghana set who? My dear stop dreaming, they don't even want to do anything with the Yoruba's in Nigeria. I believe is Yoruba's forcing it on them.

They want their expansive theory to come to the Accra golden stool, but please keep your prejudice in Nigeria and a small portion of Dahomey alone, don't push it forward
I'm serious here
the ewe people are also Yoruba
Yoruba don't force no one
Igbos do that
na dem dey rush us lol
ask 90 million Brazilians that follow the Yoruba culture
if you don't know
we are indeginious in Nigeria Benin Republic Togo
then migrated communities in Ghana and Sierra Leone
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

No dear. What makes a developed nation. It is not in the number of people spread across the region doing that and this.

If you've been to the U.S you'll know Nigeria is a glorified village, even Accra and Ghana with other African countries is far going ahead while Nigeria fight for which tribe to do this and that.

What the Igbos seek for is, good water, roads, stable electricity, a Yoruba man to have a degree and it would be useful for employment, insurance benefits, and the likes that makes a person to be happy that he or she is human.

Democratic rule or showing your democratic rights isn't the problem. The east, as I've heard had their foundation through democracy that was what they lived by, how would they deny others what they lived peacefully with over the centuries even before Jesus.

That's what they do want, they can't hold your hand not to elect, you're free, but the question is. "Think about your brothers who can't eat, who hardly take their children to school, who die for medical payment because they can't afford it, and many more....
Nigeria can be the Wakanda of Africa, most of the countries in the region look up to it for most things, but with the way things are going, Nigeria is slowly losing its respect to Africa and the world in general.
you've been taught lies
go to https://www.nairaland.com/thetranslator/topics
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
I'm serious here
the ewe people are also Yoruba
Yoruba don't force no one
Igbos do that
na dem dey rush us lol
ask 90 million Brazilians that follow the Yoruba culture
if you don't know
we are indeginious in Nigeria Benin Republic Togo
then migrated communities in Ghana and Sierra Leone

Igbos are mostly filled in the United States and Central America as Slave descendants but you don't hear the slave descendants yelling we were slaves and are now here. That's not something to be proud of as a human being, that's why the slave descendants barely talk about it
(That's why people respect Igbos)
Even in Ghana, the Ewe and Ashanti people were among but people do not talk about it.

Now that Yoruba slaves are in Brazil , what good do they have there? Are they the ruling class, and even in Brazil they had segregated them, giving them their black only state because they want nothing to do with them. Check it yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
you've been taught lies
go to https://www.nairaland.com/thetranslator/topics

I didn't see anything that relates with what I said.
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Igbos are mostly filled in the United States and Central America as Slave descendants but you don't hear the slave descendants yelling we were slaves and are now here. That's not something to be proud of as a human being, that's why the slave descendants barely talk about it
(That's why people respect Igbos)
Even in Ghana, the Ewe and Ashanti people were among but people do not about it.
Now that Yoruba slaves are in Brazil , what good do they have there? Are they the ruling class, and even in Brazil they had segregated them, giving them their black only state because they want nothing to do with them. Check it yourself.
lol
Yoruba are proud of their culture
slavery was a phase every west African ethnic groupth passed through
it is in the past
we are looking forward to the future

that's a difference between Igbo and Yoruba
Igbos loose their culture at any small time
we are proud of our descendants
there's no place Igbos are that we are not
this people no longer identity as Igbo
they've lost their culture
Yoruba have Abeokuta in Jamaica
oyotunji in the us
Yoruba culture is second to none
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I didn't see anything that relates with what I said.
simple stuff
Igbos are the architect of their own misfortune
they wanted to dominate everywhere in a country of 250 ethnic groups
they did a coup and killed all Yoruba,Hausa and Benin leaders and left Azikiwe alone
carefully read those topics

I wrote them to educate
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:

lol
Yoruba are proud of their culture
slavery was a phase every west African ethnic groupth passed through
it is in the past
we are looking forward to the future

that's a difference between Igbo and Yoruba
Igbos loose their culture at any small time
we are proud of our descendants
there's no place Igbos are that we are not
this people no longer identity as Igbo
they've lost their culture
Yoruba have Abeokuta in Jamaica
oyotunji in the us
Yoruba culture is second to none

Abeo what Which Jamaica grin. And who told you Igbos lost their culture. The only thing is they added some modernity into to to go with the times, lost in which sense.

The Romans had a fetish culture in the past in which they sacrificed humans to suit their deities but changed it to suit the times and the trend. And most Britons and Europeans even in the America still identify with their Roman lineage, they are proud of it.

The same with the Igbo, if something doesn't work at present for the good of humanity, it needs to be scrapped.

But doing fetish acts and calling it "Proud of culture" isn't proud in anyway, dear.

And if you talk in terms of language, Igbo speak their language, I was in the east, and I can attest to that. They only speak English to other people like you because that's what they can communicate with to you.

But how would me or I that doesn't know yoruba one bit, you start speaking Yoruba to me, because you're proud of your culture and I say I don't know. At least speak English or Pidgin, you say you can't... You're proud of your culture, that isn't pride to me, that's silliness.

Is it by force to know a language that you don't want to know why forcing it to my throat? That's how most Yoruba are that I've seen in Lagos.

I just tell them, "I don't understand, please speak in what I can hear?"

No body wants to associate with a culture that doesn't meet with the times.

"Culture does not make a man, man makes culture."

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
simple stuff
Igbos are the architect of their own misfortune
they wanted to dominate everywhere in a country of 250 ethnic groups
they did a coup and killed all Yoruba,Hausa and Benin leaders and left Azikiwe alone
carefully read those topics

I wrote them to educate

That's not true, luckily for me, I love history.

A Yoruba man was top in the army of Igbos, Victor Banjo? Now, tell me, how would he kill join with the Igbo to kill his family members?

Two? When the name Biafra was made, the general of the army brought people from the south-south (except Benin) to coin the name Biafra. How would the representative join hands to kill their families in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom or Cross-River.

Three. When Biafra took Benin, they were met with little struggle, that's because the Bini wanted out, this made less blood shed in the area. The Igbos didn't even dare to oust their Oba, who was seen as powerful. Their aim was the Capital of Nigeria, if you take that, the war is over.

So, you're the one who's been fed lies. Answer all the questions I gave you for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Iykoto86:
Stop the body shaming and digest the write up first.
tatafi who called you here. She is my future wife.

So Bleep off
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeo what Which Jamaica grin. And who told you Igbos lost their culture. The only thing is they added some modernity into to to go with the times, lost in which sense.

The Romans had a fetish culture in the past in which they sacrificed humans to suit their deities but changed it to suit the times and the trend. And most Britons and Europeans even in the America still identify with their Roman lineage, they are proud of it.

The same with the Igbo, if something doesn't work at present for the good of humanity, it needs to be scrapped.

But doing fetish acts and calling it "Proud of culture" isn't proud in anyway, dear.

And if you talk in terms of language, Igbo speak their language, I was in the east, and I can attest to that. They only speak English to other people like you because that's what they can communicate with to you.

But how would me or I that doesn't know yoruba one bit, you start speaking Yoruba to me, because you're proud of your culture and I say I don't know. At least speak English or Pidgin, you say you can't... You're proud of your culture, that isn't pride to me, that's silliness.

Is it by force to know a language that you don't want to know why forcing it to my throat? That's how most Yoruba are that I've seen in Lagos.

I just tell them, "I don't understand, please speak in what I can hear?"

No body wants to associate with a culture that doesn't meet with the times.

"Culture does not make a man, man makes culture."
I read the IST line
I'll read and reply the others later

yes Abeokuta is in Jamaica
Google it
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That's not true, luckily for me, I love history.

A Yoruba man was top in the army of Igbos, Victor Banjo? Now, tell me, how would he kill join with the Igbo to kill his family members?

Two? When the name Biafra was made, the general of the army brought people from the south-south (except Benin) to coin the name Biafra. How would the representative join hands to kill their families in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom or Cross-River.

Three. When Biafra took Benin, they were met with little struggle, that's because the Bini wanted out, this made less blood shed in the area. The Igbos didn't even dare to oust their Oba, who was seen as powerful. Their aim was the Capital of Nigeria, if you take that, the war is over.

So, you're the one who's been fed lies. Answer all the questions I gave you for yourself.
you're talking nonsense
who was the leader?
not nzeogwu?
you a joke lol
even external media saw that that coup was an Igbo coup
if not Azikiwe would have been killed

you are reaping what you planted
Azikiwe himself compelled the northerners to join the south
he opposed the seccesion clause

I have argued with all your best ipob propaganda machines
check the arguments on those topics
I have history in my palm
you are creating lies lol
they wanted Biafra yet they attack Yoruba land?cheesy
if they try it again it would be worse
Yoruba is not alien to wars

my head wasn't really clear when writing this
I need sleep
maybe I'll reply well tomorrow
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
you're talking nonsense
who was the leader?
not nzeogwu?
you a joke lol
even external media saw that that coup was an Igbo coup
if not Azikiwe would have been killed

you are reaping what you planted
Azikiwe himself compelled the northerners to join the south
he opposed the seccesion clause

I have argued with all your best ipob propaganda machines
check the arguments on those topics
I have history in my palm
you are creating lies lol
they wanted Biafra yet they attack Yoruba land?cheesy
if they try it again it would be worse
Yoruba is not alien to wars

my head wasn't really clear when writing this
I need sleep
maybe I'll reply well tomorrow

You need sleep when you've said rubbish. What was Victor Banjo doing there if it was an Igbo coup? That's the question?

Please answer, if it's an Igbo coup grin
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You need sleep when you've said rubbish. What was Victor Banjo doing there if it was an Igbo coup? That's the question?

Please answer, if it's an Igbo coup grin
Victor fought for Biafra
do you know?

do you know that about 3 northerners also participated in that coup?
the leadership that matters

I need sleep abeg
free me
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
I read the IST line
I'll read and reply the others later

yes Abeokuta is in Jamaica
Google it

Seen, does that make anything.

But the Igbo tribe are very well known in Jamaica (Called the Eboe people of Jamaica), but you don't see Igbo fighting over them in any way or claiming they were part of them. It is them, finding their roots and associating with us, but they don't call themselves "former slaves." As some tribes would want to call them.

The Jamaicans had even associated more with the Igbos in Nigeria when they discovered their films and found more similarity with their culture to theirs.

Igbo people don't go boasting they were slaves and descendants of slaves, that's silly.

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
Victor fought for Biafra
do you know?

do you know that about 3 northerners also participated in that coup?
the leadership that matters

I need sleep abeg
free me

There is no sleep you need you're not making sense. There was no northerner in the clique.

The fight was for Southerners to be liberated from the North. Igbos were close to the North in those times, but when they found their goal in governing the country wasn't in line with the people from the South, they disagreed.

Do you know if the Igbos weren't in this country, the Sharia Law would have affected everyone in Nigeria, that's fact, dear. And no one would object to it.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Seen, does that make anything.

But the Igbo tribe are very well known in Jamaica (Called the Eboe people of Jamaica), but you don't see Igbo fighting over them in any way or claiming they were part of them. It is them, finding their roots and associating with us, but they don't call themselves "former slaves." As some tribes would want to call them.

The Jamaicans had even associated more with the Igbos in Nigeria when they discovered their films and found more similarity with their culture to theirs.

Igbo people don't go boasting they were slaves and descendants of slaves, that's silly.
they have almost no culture left
that's the difference

our descendants were a product of survival
they hold our culture strongly
search "Ibeyi" "oshun singer" blaquewitchyaya on YouTube
Yoruba slaves were not taken to Jamaica yet they have Abeokuta
that alone speaks volumes
Yoruba culture has no rival
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by cheruv: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Another inferiority complex epistle, hiding under Ghanaian to express their views

Eish
Mechie ọnụ ure yị ahụ!!!
No matter her nationality, she spoke the raw truth. Igbos want either equal opportunities for everyone or secession from this unequal country
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
they have almost no culture left
that's the difference

our descendants were a product of survival
they hold our culture strongly
search "Ibeyi" "oshun singer" blaquewitchyaya on YouTube
Yoruba slaves were not taken to Jamaica yet they have Abeokuta
that alone speaks volumes
Yoruba culture has no rival

I'm not disputing your tribe or culture, and Igbo culture has no rival too, if you want to say so.

And your post, I didn't get any information from it, so I don't want to blabber.

Do you think Igbo is rivaling with Yoruba? I laugh, my dear. I don't think they are.

And secondly, the able Ooni of Ife had given you truths and facts years ago, on Igbo importance to the Yoruba history, I guess you don't want to believe that, rather you believe in Oludumare coming from the sky with chains and fowl. grin. Or one human called Odua giving birth to all of humanity.

It's a beautiful folktale, don't get me wrong. But no one is rivalling your tribe.

"When you're great, you don't need to shout it, show it with your works ..." that's what Igbos are doing.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by theInterpreter: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

There is no sleep you need you're not making sense. There was no northerner in the clique.

The fight was for Southerners to be liberated from the North. Igbos were close to the North in those times, but when they found their goal in governing the country wasn't in line with the people from the South, they disagreed.

Do you know if the Igbos weren't in this country, the Sharia Law would have affected everyone in Nigeria, that's fact, dear. And no one would object to it.
you're telling lies
I've argued and won against your brothers
search well
there were northerners
I eat and drink history

lol @sharia
you such a joke
Yoruba Christianity is more fervent than igbo's
how many big Igbo pastors dó you know?

yoruba didn't get Islam from the north like most of you think
we got it directly from Mali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Finally Makes Sense Why Buhari Did Not Want Tinubu To Be President. / Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail / Pres. Jonathan Sued Over Move To Reinstate Justice Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.