Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ (17567 Views)

DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jibrilla Bindow, former governor of Adamawa state, was interviewed by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Wednesday, TheCable has learnt.

Sadiq Abdullateef, media aide of the former governor, told TheCable Bindow honoured an invitation of the DSS and that he has been released.

The secret police also interviewed five other persons –Kabiru Mijinyawa, former speaker Adamawa house of assembly; Sulaiman Adamu, acting APC chairman Yola south; Mustapha Barkindo, former adviser during Bindow’s administration; Abubakar Umar Sirimbai, former commissioner, and Yusha’u Adamu.

The former governor was said to have held a party meeting in Adamawa where some aggrieved members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) poured invective on President Muhammadu Buhari.

An audiotape of the meeting was leaked to the media, and some of those at the event were said to have made death wishes against the president.

The DSS invited the key participants of the meeting for questioning over the leaked audiotape.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Abdullateef said the former governor condemned those making incendiary comments against the president at the meeting.

”Former Adamawa State Governor, Senator Muhammad Umar Jibrilla Bindow was invited to a party meeting because some members of the party were aggrieved about the just concluded primaries, which he attended as an elder of the party,” the statement said.

”It’s worthy of note that, there was no program in the said meeting, he went there and sat and listened to the aggrieved members’ complains, and there was an unwarranted outburst from some members which he cautioned, it’s sad that some people are using that outburst with a recording to malign the former governor.

”The said recording was doctored and if you listened to it very well, there are some conversations that were skipped, Senator Bindow cautioned the members making those unwarranted utterances thrice in the meeting and even threatened to walk out.

”His words were, ‘please this is not right, you don’t wish anybody death because of political reasons, talk less of our leader and father, the president. Let’s make progress please, or I am leaving’.

”But because it’s a planned recording to malign and create problems where there is none, his utterances condemning what has been said wasn’t even in the circulated recording.

”As far as we are concerned, we were invited to a meeting and things were said in public and Senator Bindow cautioned the people making those utterances and that was it.

”President Muhammadu Buhari is like a father to Bindow and he will never entertain anything is such on the president.”

https://www.thecable.ng/dss-grills-bindow-former-adamawa-governor-over-anti-buhari-meeting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by GOFRONT(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
DSS pls let the GRILLERMAN do the grilling for his darling daddy......

They be grilling bindow because Bindow and group wishes buhari death!!!

DSS forgot that the GRILLERMAN himself is the beloveth son of his darling daddy whom Bindow and group wished his untimely death....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by jumper524(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
The tittle said grills while the content said interviewed by DSS. Mannabqgrills abeg is there any similarities in grills and interview? May God help our news platforms we rely on for accurate information.

23 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by DOTian: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol,
Very predictable things.
They actually went after the guy as folks suspected they would?
Jobless mofos..
What next?
If I criticize Buhari say in my bedroom, Infront of my wife, I will be whisked away to Abuja?
God airpus in dis kwantiri..

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you criticize the government, the DSS will invite you

And yet , some people wants to vote for APC in 2023

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Dabronze(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
The DSS dont want hear anything against Bhuari government, they ready to arrest the or buther the person

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by longetivity(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
DSS has turned to buharis police

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Reinventerd: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
God help us
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Penguin2: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari has turned an Emperor that no one must criticize.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Datsme: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very good! Next time he will be very careful with his words. He is a bad example to his people.

There are many ways we can express ourselves without being rude irrespective of our grievances.

For those saying that the action of the DSS is wrong because to you that is a "CRITICISM", I don't have much talk for you but in case you have an issue with someone and during argument the person wish for you is DEATH in whatever form, please happily proclaim it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Emergingnation(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
longetivity:
DSS has turned to buharis police
If Buhari have the guds to called police against protests in UK,

What do you expect here in Nigeria where he is the commander chief ..

5 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by rayvelez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Imagine dis old man is fear of death...

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
So the president is so infallible as a god he can't be criticized by any dissenting voice(s)? Even presidents that are more powerful than the lifeless man are often been criticised with mock coffin burials in liberal democracies.Only in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by bigdammyj: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Noted
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by blackmanking: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
SAI BABA

I ONLY BLAME THE SO CALLED "SUFFERCICATED' ONES THAT HELPED THIS MAN TO TAKE POWER,

WHAT DO I KNOW
AM A RASTA
AM A WAILER

8 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
The secret police also interviewed five other persons –Kabiru Mijinyawa, former speaker Adamawa house of assembly; Sulaiman Adamu, acting APC chairman Yola south; Mustapha Barkindo, former adviser during Bindow’s administration; Abubakar Umar Sirimbai, former commissioner, and Yusha’u Adamu.

The bolded, together with Bindow, the former Governor are terror sympathisers.

If you doubt me, ask Adamawa residents about shila boyz

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by GOTVee: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south east, I commend the DSS for doing fantastically well in ensuring presidential office of nigeria is respected. The way we Nigerians insult President Buhari especially we southerners is very alarming. President Buhari might not be 100% perfect but we should be grateful to Jesus for his sincerity and anti corruption drive. Under buhari, Hushpuppi, Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho has been silenced. What else can we demand from our president? How many of us can insult the seat of power if we were living in North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or China? I hope the DSS taps every phone call of we southerners especially so as to arrest the renegades amongst us so nigeria can have peace. sad
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by mzBEAM(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na everybody wan make that vegetable for Aso Rock kpai.

Very useless man with him asslicking mUdafVckN zombies littering all social medias defending the most clueless president in the whole world

7 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by after4: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
nawa
Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
A tyrant is in power

Shame to all sai barbarian

5 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari and the APC are the worst things to happen to Nigerians since the creation of man. Very useless government. Spits. undecided

3 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad

As a full blown Muslim with black forehead.. I think we all chanting sai barber should be ashamed of ourselves..

We deserve no happiness
We deserve poverty
We deserve hardship

We are getting what we deserve

9 Likes 1 Share

A tyrant is in power

Shame to all sai barbarian

5 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by arantess: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If you criticize the government, the DSS will invite you

And yet , some people wants to vote for APC in 2023
People will still vote them even if buhari kills their parents.
I don't just understand, they have 2000 reasons to give

4 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
You people think the chronic tyrant Buhari-Hitler is here to joke... Una neva see anything....25 years imprisonment knocking.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by slimghost(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
What am I missing? Is wishing someone death a crime in our constitution?. What’s all this brouhaha for?. Anyway, when you have a tyrant in power, all security agencies scramble to please him even if it means trampling on people’s rights.
Shithole nation!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ by arantess: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Datsme:
Very good! Next time he will be very careful with his words. He is a bad example to his people.

There are many ways we can express ourselves without being rude irrespective of our grievances.

For those saying that the action of the DSS is wrong because to you that is a "CRITICISM", I don't have much talk for you but in case you have an issue with someone and during argument the person wish for you is DEATH in whatever form, please happily proclaim it.
When people carried coffins with Jonathan's face on them, how many did he order their arrest?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment / Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike / Lagos Government To Demolish Buildings Blocking Drainage Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.