Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him (918 Views)

Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by kingsleyugo41(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please I need your advice, my friend got married to his girlfriend after impregnating her. After gotten her pregnant he decided to go and do introduction and some other traditional right but they didn't do both traditional wedding and white wedding.

Now they have two kids (boys) but my friend want to divorce her while his wife want to sue him.

Now my question is since they didn't do both traditional and white wedding can they go to court or welfare for their divorce?
Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
When things are not done the right way then the people involved should be ready for the consequence. They are not married so where is the divorce and suing coming from?

4 Likes

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Reuben700: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make I wait for the elders
Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by daryordar: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Romanoff(f): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
As long as he has done traditional rites, they are married o.

Why is he divorcing her?

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by kingsleyugo41(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:
As long as he has done traditional rites, they are married o.

Why is he divorcing her?
because of her attitude and unfaithfulness

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Uzomacharles: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
All these small pikin love

2 Likes

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by yanabasee1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingsleyugo41:

Op.... I can tell when you are lying.... this is your marriage and not your friend....

I'll never support divorce...

There must be something you aren't doing that is making her to change in attitude... Same attitude that drove you into marrying her....

Go fix up...

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by goodmorning40: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kingsleyugo41 do not divorce your wife
You must finish what you started
Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Romanoff(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingsleyugo41:

Does he have proof?

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by chatinent: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry, does divorce have another meaning? Last time I checked, it was between a husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingsleyugo41:

99% of times a man wants to walk away.. this is the reason..

I laugh any man wey go privatize OLOSHO to a wife.. LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by GOFRONT(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Guy finish what you started......You nor be George finidi

2 Likes

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Harrykn: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
My friend

1 Like

Re: Not Legally Married But Want To Sue Him by Gadafii: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Your friend wants to divorce the wife he didn't marry, and his wife wants to sue someone that didn't marry him. grin cheesy

Abeg this matter pass is, advise ur friend to go the village where he did the introduction for advise in what to do.

We have a bigger fish to fry, Boko Haram. Members are slowly crawling back into the society,asking for forgiveness, make ur friend and him wife getat sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yawa – Video Of 9ja Female Police Officer Tw3rking Finds It's Way Online / I Need Help!! / The Harsh Truth About Getting Married In The 21st Century As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.