Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? (261 Views)

Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / THE BEATITUDES: Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by AdventHero: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2021
WHAT IS YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE TRUTH TODAY?

Isn't it sad that in an era where technology has given us a most convenient access to the gospel of truth, there are even now more unbelieving and unreceptive attitude in people when it comes to the truth?

Many pursue only after sweet and smooth talking teachers who only tell them what they desire to hear and words that ignore the very sinful ways/lifestyle that the truth stands against! God through his servants who made selfless sacrifices in history preserved the truth to the present day - why have we now let the devil and his agents deny us of this great privilege to be free from ignorance and equipped with the knowledge of God's divine message for our soul?

What can you do different today dear Friend?
Youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmTZo-0r3U
Facebook - https://fb.watch/7kmMKmvbDM/
Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by akinmusi(m): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2021
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by caesymore(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Well, for me I live my life in a way where by truth will not hurt me and I wish others will try same, because I love saying the truth when called on and that is why I'm tacit cause I know people feel bad when they hear truths they hide from.

Its not easy living my life the way I do in regards to the truth, So I make sure what ever I do I will not be bemused by the truth, Its not easy but it gives peace of mind.

Where I work there are tricks that could lead you to becoming wealthier than you should I avoid it because when the truth comes out its embarrassing and might take your freedom.

One time like that I did something ugly, when called on in regards to the matter I said it the way it was the people involved were surprised, some said they thought I will deny it, I told them I'm not proud of it and lying about it would only make it worst and make me look weak and foolish, na so the matter die, lying is Onion coated.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by orisa37: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Just persevere patiently in Peace and Love in all your INTERACTIONS.
Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by orisa37: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Just persevere patiently in Peace and Love in all your INTERACTIONS.

The TRUTH IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MUST BE LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS.

AND BE FUNDED BY NOT MORE THAN 10% OF EACH STATE REVENUE CONTRIBUTION.
Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by orisa37: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2021
EACH STATE MUST BE IN CHARGE OF HER SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL SECURITIES AND AGREE TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS THEY PLEASE.
Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by orisa37: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2021
akinmusi:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

WE SHOULD ALLOW THE STATES TO BE "COST AND PROGRESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRES". AND RUN FLG FEDERAL LIAISON GOVERNMENT.
Re: What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? by AdventHero: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2021
caesymore:
Well, for me I live my life in a way where by truth will not hurt me and I wish others will try same, because I love saying the truth when called on and that is why I'm tacit cause I know people feel bad when they hear truths they hide from.

Its not easy living my life the way I do in regards to the truth, So I make sure what ever I do I will not be bemused by the truth, Its not easy but it gives peace of mind.

Where I work there are tricks that could lead you to becoming wealthier than you should I avoid it because when the truth comes out its embarrassing and might take your freedom.

One time like that I did something ugly, when called on in regards to the matter I said it the way it was the people involved were surprised, some said they thought I will deny it, I told them I'm not proud of it and lying about it would only make it worst and make me look weak and foolish, na so the matter die, lying is Onion coated.

This is an exemplary quality! There are so many people lacking in this regard, and would lie at the smallest matters to save face! May your strength never fail, and may God's grace keep you strong, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live Healing Service With Pastor Chris / Poverty Saved His Life. In All Things, Give Thanks!! / The Purpose Of Tithes, How They Should Be Used ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.