Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9302 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Check Out These Erotic Paintings Of Women I Did With My Phone. / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Konor: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2021
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: . by Konor: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2021
I watched basketball wives of LA one time, most of them are ex wives of big ballers and they be living large on these men's hard earned money. All they do is shop and go on vacation . Then this same women will talk about feminism, equality and self made BS!
They are always divorce-trigger happy cuz they're about to cash out big. So sad!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by chatinent: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Games.
Re: . by vb0mb(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Same way you Angel wants to trapped Yousef using sex. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12UCwa7_FI
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Mtchewww......
Thank God say no be Nigerian girl.
Re: . by Konor: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Mtchewww......
Thank God say no be Nigerian girl.
Nigerian girls are even worse!!! They see men as ATM machines in human form

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Blame the dumb ass men, who would rather think with their genitals instead of their brains..

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Those American leeches are always divorce-triggered. They marry just so they could divorce and get paid. The Kim K's kinda girls...

All these females do is sit at home,eat, take snapshots,twerk and post on Instagram

23 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
Nigerian girls are even worse!!! They see men as ATM machines in human form
The Nigerian girls you dated, right?
If you don't have money,then don't date girls who demand too much for you. Simple....!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Chimeluv(f): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2021
He can seek for custody of the child
when he is tired of paying child support undecided
Re: . by Konor: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Blame the dumb ass men, who would rather think with their genitals instead of their brains..
True

2 Likes

Re: . by iamtardey: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2021
There's always someone to blame sha... Okurin ti rogo lowo awon girls wonyi, aje
Queenslander:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheWolfen(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2021
As these men no wan get sense. Especially oyibos. Why would any man go into marriage over there when the law doest favor them..
As long as the child carry your DNA pay up and learn your lesson . una go get sense by force

12 Likes

Re: . by sunshineV(f): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
if nigerian girls are useless and oyingbo girls are leech, predators and a thief...watin nigerian men go marry?

5 Likes

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
iamtardey:
There's always someone to blame sha... Okurin ti rogo lowo awon girls wonyi, aje

Tf, could you write in plain English?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked

Na today?

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:
It doesn't make sense to blame the victims(men in this case), you wouldn't like it if we blamed victims of rape(mostly women) would you?

15 Likes

Re: . by Godoverevery: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind.... Never forget this.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Queenslander:

Would you say the same if a 23 year old man groomed a 16 year old girl?

6 Likes

Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Godoverevery:
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind.... Never forget this.

Very scarce in Nigeria.

Easy to say "grow together". Most Nigerian women will shame you if you start looking at her money too much as part of family income. Leave matter.

5 Likes

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
if nigerian girls are useless and oyingbo Akata girls are leech, predators and a thief...watin nigerian men go marry?

Mostly black American girls. The white girls have a different orientation and upbringing. Most will feel ashamed and vulnerable to be depending on a boyfriend. Makes them feel like prostitutes. I'm not saying that they don't cheat etc.

8 Likes

Re: . by Godoverevery: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Very scarce in Nigeria.

Easy to say "grow together". Most Nigerian women will shame you if you start looking at her money too much as part of family income. Leave matter.

U said most.....so just look for the few one that are different that all.

Bro u are free to follow the first go and get rich f crew but we all no is never a guarantee for successful marriage.
Go check top billionaire in the world marital status....then you understand more

4 Likes

Re: . by sunshineV(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Mostly black American girls. The white girls have a different orientation and upbringing. Most will feel ashamed and vulnerable to be depending on a boyfriend. Makes them feel like prostitutes. I'm not saying that they don't cheat etc.
las las na animal kingdom una go go pick wife. radarada

4 Likes

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
las las na animal kingdom una go go pick wife. radarada

I love you too grin

Re: . by sunshineV(f): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I love you too grin
mheeeeh
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
I bet when he was humping the hoe, he didn't see that cumming grin

15 Likes

Re: . by Michelle55: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Oh! It's no longer Nigerian women we should be scared of but rather women all over the world.. That's a first of its kind! smiley
Me likeey!

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2021
That's their JOB in the US.
U hang out with them, they slam you with RAPE.
U visit them they slam you with Battery.
U greet them they slam u with harassment.
That's why u can have a nextdoor neighbor in the US for 40yrs without knowing his/her name, job or kids. Animals have better cordial/ mutual relationships in the US than humans.

What were the MEN doing in the US when all these laws were passed on both floors?
I guess they were feasting on punnanies.

Most MEN are now allergic to ladies here.
In Fact, I believe this ignited the gay stuff more in the US and it has become the bane of the society.

39 Likes

Re: . by Prime1(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Women are the most predators. The news media just dont mention it.

There are teen boys been sexually molested by women in nigeria but no news of it because nothing happens to the boy. Lol..... He wont get pregnant na compared to the other gender where you can easily detect she has been molested.

Go out there and carry out a survey/questionnaire on boy teen molestation, you will be fucking surprised that you will think its not real.
Women are extremely cunning

20 Likes

Re: . by Gentle034(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:
Oh! It's no longer Nigerian women we should be scared of but rather women all over the world.. That's a first of its kind! smiley
Me likeey!

shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Prime1:
Women are the most predators. The news media just dont mention it.

There are teen boys been sexually molested by woman in nigeria but no news of it because nothing happens to the boy. Lol..... He wont get pregnant na compared to the other gender where you can easily detect she has been molested.
Yes naaa.
Most of we MEN were manhandled by our maids and AUNTS in our elementary stages of life. In Fact, as a kid I caught one aunt pulling on a 7yr old boy's dicck back then.
MEN have to wake up.
We really have to wake up.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.