Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS (2958 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Asari Dokubo Addresses Ijaw Nation: "You Are Biafrans"- Video & Picture / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
:PThe moment Otsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko Elders asked the federal government to release IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was captured on camera and uploaded online.

The elders can be heard in the video declaring that they are Biafrans and that the federal government should free Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOdQd4ixcps

4 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2021
I heard the second in command Fulani terrorist police man in Imo that is doing what the Fulani terrorist Abba Kyari did, has been removed. His name is Yaro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2021
We don't care.
Everybody should find their square root.
Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, the merciful one is incarcerated, now is time for Alaigbo.
If they want freedom, they should hustle for their own, pay with their own blood.
No more riding on Igbo sacrifice.
Everybody should answer their papa name.
Alaigbo forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Amajerry83(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Don't be silly!
These are hungry idiots who were paid. Beside we don't know them in Delta State

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
We don't care.
If they want freedom, they should hustle for their own, pay with their own blood.
Alaigbo forever
Fulani impostor on nairaland. fooling yourself lol

16 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani impostor on nairaland. fooling yourself lol
Shameless human making mockery of the sacrifice of Ndigbo.
You lack dignity

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Kriss216: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2021
I have no doubt this boy will be great in life. He has the face of great men and he's holding poster of a great man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Kriss216: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Amajerry83:
Don't be silly!
These are hungry idiots who were paid. Beside we don't know them in Delta State
It's you that we don't know in Delta State.

16 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2021
We are all Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
We are all Biafrans
Na ordinary shame una no get.
What do you people want?
A mini Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Shameless human making mockery of the sacrifice of Ndigbo.
You lack dignity
This Fulani fool no wan get sense, keep hiding under Igbo to spit rubbish, I know all of u, including those ones pretending to be Yoruba and insult the igbos. Keep fooling yourself. Make I dance Ikwerre dance for u small PAINMENT Lols

4 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

What do you people want?
A mini Nigeria?
Almajiri go face your terrorist region in the north. Abeg who get that picture where somebody de chop grass LOLS

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
This Fulani fool no wan get sense, keep hiding under Igbo to spit rubbish, I know all of u, including those ones pretending to be Yoruba and insult the igbos. Keep fooling yourself. Make I dance Ikwerre dance for u small PAINMENT Lols
You know you are fooling yourself.
We can see through this. Your aim to make mockery of Ndigbo.
Do we have anything in common with these people ?
Your plan won't work today.
Any Urhobo, Isoko or Itsekiri man that takes this bait and attempt to insult Ndigbo here will receive x10 ruthless reply.
I am waiting for them.
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Naijabad: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2021
where are we the south south imbeciles.

The coming days will be very interesting.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Any Urhobo, Isoko or Itsekiri man that takes this bait and attempt to insult Ndigbo here will receive x10 ruthless reply.
I am waiting for them.
Ndi ara
Fulani Impostor Lols 30k paid divide and rule fools lols
Divide and rule don end so get sense....make I dance Ikwerre dance small jor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Ipob VS Ipob in this comment section on top itsekrri and urhobo matter. I no fit laugh. grin

All of you are brainwashed fools who don't represent the interest of Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Buckeyemedia1: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

I am waiting for them.
Ndi ara
Ironically the igbos that are shouting Biafra, are not biafrans, just like how they claimed they were Jewish? Confusion Break Bone.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Chimaraymond455: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

What do you people want?
A mini Nigeria?

A country of the willing.
That's what we want..
You join by your own volition once we're neighbors! Simple!

We won't accept the federal government definition of Igbo boundaries!
Talk from now till thy kingdom come, it won't change nada!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by nonhuman(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2021
We are all 'biafrans

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

A country of the willing.
That's what we want..
You join by your own volition once we're neighbors! Simple!

We won't accept the federal government definition of Igbo boundaries!
Talk from now till thy kingdom come, it won't change nada!
When did Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri become Igbo people?
I am all for an Igbo only country of willing Igbo clans especially our brothers trapped with the demons of Benue state and Enuani of Delta state, our kins in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers (excluding Ikwerre).
I can never support someone jeopardising the peaceful future of our coming generation because of personal greed to coerce other people's resources.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by BKayy: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2021
nonhuman:
We are all 'biafrans
Say NO to Iberibe

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ironically the igbos that are shouting Biafra, are not biafrans, just like how they claimed they were Jewish? Confusion Break Bone.
there is no confusion bro, that guy is a Fulani paid agent and their aim is divide and rule. They are many here and some real Igbo and Yoruba nairalanders have joined them just because of 30k stipends. I know like 2 Igbos and 2 Yoruba that has joined the team. Fulani terrorist leaders are doing everything to cause fight between Igbos and Yoruba and also among Biafran tribes, all these is to divide and disunite the people. There are many Fulani here answering Igbo username and using it to insult Yoruba people, they also use Yoruba usernames to insult Igbo people. Sometimes they claim to be Igbo and insult other biafran tribes. They also use they fake username to say Lagos is not Yoruba or no Yoruba in kogi or Edo...Fulani na fools them be but their divide and rule no go work. One of them owns the website called biafranboys using it to insult biafrans in the south. These fools are paid and very prepared... But they all will fail because Yoruba and Igbos are very united than ever and we will achieve our freedom.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by SlayerForever: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Supporting Nnamdi Kanu's course doesn't automatically make one a Biafran. You may be a Nigerian who wants a better Nigeria for all and sundry or you are hoping on the Biafran agitation so your people can be liberated too. This is the category this people can be put into.
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by EmmaJnr1: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Chimaraymond455:

propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!
thank you, you know them very well.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by nonhuman(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

Say NO to Iberibe
why
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by DOTian: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:

When did Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri become Igbo people?
I am all for an Igbo only country of willing Igbo clans especially our brothers trapped with the demons of Benue state and Enuani of Delta state, our kins in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers (excluding Ikwerre).
I can never support someone jeopardising the peaceful future of our coming generation because of personal greed to coerce other people's resources.

Watch your sharp tongue, young man!
I come from Orlu in Imo State! An oil producing area with some of the biggest gas reserves in the world! Don't you ever use that line for me here! I feed you!
Back to the topic!
Minorities living around the igbos since the beginning of times, who WILLINGLY decides to join Biafra after a reputable FREE and FAIR REFERENDUM, will be very much welcomed! Simple!
Most of these ijaws you see have more Igbo blood than Ijaw. Go and do your investigation. If the grandfather is not Igbo, the great grand mother is Igbo. Even Asari Dokubo, David West etc.
If such people WILLINGLY decides to run away from Arewaistan or Afonjaistan to join Biafra, who am I to say no?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by ZombieBurster: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Very senseless comments up there

It's baffling how ibos on NL keep

Attacking anyone against their ideology as Fulani

Same Fulanis they said are not educated and not on social media

Now anybody that counters them is automatically a Fulani or Afonja as they always say angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Sufferingboy(f): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Next civil war in naija will be between Non Ipob Igbos and Ipob Igbos.

Fulani will finance and supply guns to both side and yorubas will be neutral,same as other ethnics groups in Nigeria......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by Vintagepipes: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Next civil war in naija will be between Non Ipob Igbos and Ipob Igbos.

Fulani will finance and guns to both and yorubas will be neutral,same as other ethnics groups in Nigeria......
Re: We Are Biafrans — Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko Elders Says VIDEO PICS by OdokoTobou3(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
BKayy:
We don't care.
Alaigbo forever
kanu is an evil man please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish Alaba Market / Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video) / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.