Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m (4438 Views)

Take This Free 100 Coin And Earn More Than N1M In Less Than 1yr / Free Ideas And Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business, / Free Ebooks On How To Start Online Business, Offline Business Agricultural Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by LegitPlug: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Godshand21:

Hello, Nice morning TechNana.

I'm Odin. by name, a student of the University of Nigeria, College of Medicine, Enugu Campus.

I can assure you, with that amount, I will be returning the envisaged amount to you on daily basis, although trust is always an issue to persons; if you are within Enugu and environs, we can schedule a meet up for further discussions.

N:B— I am into Forex.

We can continue from here if you are interested, basically on your personal conviction, no coercion please.

Thank you.

Don't give this dude a second of your time and don't entertain anyone that send you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by LeoNacido: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
TechNana:

I wouldn't want to talk about it publicly though, I earn online and transfer daily.

How can you teach someone?
Can't comment in the channel you created..
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2021
LegitPlug:

Don't give this dude a second of your time and don't entertain anyone that send you a mail.

I don't think he read the first post, I'm in need of offline business ideas, I'm comfortable with what I do online...

Thank you for the advice though
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by DBestDoc(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
That’s how you people get scammed.

Someone wakes up, creates a new account with fake identity and a Bogus story of how they make lots of wad. Desperate and unsuspecting you ask to know how he made money and he refers you to a scam telegram group ( Telegram that’s a Den of Scammers), you all buy the crap and head there cos you want to earn 5k daily like he did.

The threads that’ll follow this will be of unsuspecting members losing their hard earned money and crying foul on Nairaland.

Your money will be gone and nobody will help you recover it.
The story line never changes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by CodedWealth(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
After going through ur post and your VFL claims, I would've just waved it off as scam...

But going through your telegram dairy gave me a rethink.

I see prospects.

I'm not saying anything yet, fingers crossed.

Hopefully this coming from a lady may be the game changer...

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by abimbola74(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
TechNana:

Virtual Football League
Betting right ?
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
springtech:

Sister, i am there already.
It doesn't look like you are ready to teach the method you are using.
All i see is, you are displaying what you make and the withdrawals, more like keeping a diary.

My request; kindly teach us the how.
Thanks in advance.

So u actually believed that the person behind that account is a girl? Lol
Since u have joined the telegram channel, just be patient and give him more time to get done with the enticement display, which is just an introductory chapter. When he is done enticing u people enough, he will introduce either a VIP channel or a tutorial package that will require u parting away with some certain amount of money for him. That is if he doesn't see the naive ones that will soon start sending him money to trade on their behalf.

The sole objective of creating this thread is nothing but marketing, and he is already achieving it from the questions and comments I have read so far here. Football season is just kicking off, expect more of this disguised marketing/scam strategy from his likes.

Meanwhile, incase u are new in Nigeria, be informed that most of the tickets and withdrawal clips he is displaying in that channel are as fake as his nairaland account. Be guided!

11 Likes

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Natineehairs: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
The demand for human hair/wig in the Nigerian markets is sky-rocketing everyday. Therefore, hair business is a viable and lucrative business in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Hair Business require little capital for a start.

Most women today go extra miles to look good and are willing to spend even their last money to achieve this. The beauty of a lady starts from her hair.

One think about hair business is that you can start it small from home without renting a shop, and your customers will still reach you on your mobile phone when their need arises. So, the business is quite simple and affordable.

Things you should look into before going into hair business is how you can compete with the existing competitors in this line of business, know how much you need to start up, and what the turnover would be. Also, find out where to buy your products, either from the distributors or manufacturers in order to get products at a reasonable and affordable price.

When you invest 50,000 naira- 500,000 naira to buy different types of hairs that pull traffic in the market such as, human hair, lace wig, bone straight and other related items to stock. You stand a chance of making N 300,000 returns from your investment.

Have it in mind that there are many competitors in this line of business. Make sure your price is very reasonable and competitive enough. You do not have to make huge profit as a beginner, what you need first is to gain more customers. Providing them with the best quality at affordable rates will help you gain customers and keep them for a long time!

You can get your product at a reasonable rate while being assured of good quality from Natinee_hairs. In effect, you will be able to give your customers a reasonable discount on any hair purchased. Natinee_hairs sell in bulk at factory price..

I believe these steps above would give you an insight of how to start a successful hair business, and make you standout from existing competitors. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to do so below or send me a direct message on Instagram Natinee_hairs..
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by AlphaSoul: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2021
LegitPlug:
Glad to know you have my kind of mindset. Since I graduated some 7+ years ago, I've not written a single job application or attended any job interviews and thats because I was able to visualize how I wanted my life to be and did what had to be done to realize it and that's by getting the right skill I need.

When I said skill I didn't mean learning graphic design or Copywriting that won't be useful to you at the end of the day, but skills you can use to make a living from even without having a client (not yahoo yahoo client).

The skill is what I use to earn a living and reinvested my income. What did I do? I started earning from sport trading and used the income to get a new smartphone and laptop. Then I bought some domains of large companies with .org tlds who failed to acquire the .com and built stardard websites for them (I am a self-trained programmer). Then I pushed out my domains until the firms noticed my sites and most times they offer to buy the domain from me.

You have a POS shop and you're good with your VFL, what else are you looking for?

Expand your POS business, when you're big enough, give soft loans to people you're sure can pay back in installments on a weekly basis. I do this and get about 20% interest in 12 weeks. I know someone that gets 400k in 8 months for N280k loan.

Tweak your punting method until you have a 90-95% guaranteed success rate over a period of time then increase you bankroll and set a goal for yourself.

If you have enough to spare, put some money into agriculture. December is close and chicken is still a good way to make money off people that want to impress their neighbors. I sold a chicken at N4,500 last December and the price will be higher this year thanks to bad monetary policies from our govt.

One more thing, you're not in a race with anyone, grow at your pace and pray that God will bless every stage of your growth.
You're very wise.

What is sport trading? Is
it traded on laptops like you trade online stocks or forex?

Second, on the average, how
much were you offered for the .com tlds by the organisations?

Thank you.
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by ashpanez: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:
I have always disliked the idea of graduating from school after full 4 years and having to work for someone who'd pay me less than 200k/mnt.

Hence my desire to start saving 5k everyday for 2 years now, started in my 200level when I was 18, and I'm in my finals now. ( Over 2m saved )...

I'm graduating and my goal is making 400k or more monthly.

Now I want to invest N1m or less in any offline business that can profit me at least 5k daily, that's 150k/mnt.

I already have a first money POS shop, and I'm hopeful it would hit my 5k daily with time.

Try palm oil processing biz. Best if u are in the south east. It's very lucrative now. U sell the oil and the palm kernel. It may sound odd but those who will testify

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by tellsblinks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
TechNana:

Oh, I don't think I can do this please...

I'm a 20 yr lady, believe me I may not have the strength to do this...
babe you de interest me
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by tellsblinks(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
LegitPlug:
Glad to know you have my kind of mindset. Since I graduated some 7+ years ago, I've not written a single job application or attended any job interviews and thats because I was able to visualize how I wanted my life to be and did what had to be done to realize it and that's by getting the right skill I need.

When I said skill I didn't mean learning graphic design or Copywriting that won't be useful to you at the end of the day, but skills you can use to make a living from even without having a client (not yahoo yahoo client).

The skill is what I use to earn a living and reinvested my income. What did I do? I started earning from sport trading and used the income to get a new smartphone and laptop. Then I bought some domains of large companies with .org tlds who failed to acquire the .com and built stardard websites for them (I am a self-trained programmer). Then I pushed out my domains until the firms noticed my sites and most times they offer to buy the domain from me.

You have a POS shop and you're good with your VFL, what else are you looking for?

Expand your POS business, when you're big enough, give soft loans to people you're sure can pay back in installments on a weekly basis. I do this and get about 20% interest in 12 weeks. I know someone that gets 400k in 8 months for N280k loan.

Tweak your punting method until you have a 90-95% guaranteed success rate over a period of time then increase you bankroll and set a goal for yourself.

If you have enough to spare, put some money into agriculture. December is close and chicken is still a good way to make money off people that want to impress their neighbors. I sold a chicken at N4,500 last December and the price will be higher this year thanks to bad monetary policies from our govt.

One more thing, you're not in a race with anyone, grow at your pace and pray that God will bless every stage of your growth.

Tell me more sir... I'm interested
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by LegitPlug: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by LegitPlug: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
DBestDoc:
That’s how you people get scammed.

Someone wakes up, creates a new account with fake identity and a Bogus story of how they make lots of wad. Desperate and unsuspecting you ask to know how he made money and he refers you to a scam telegram group ( Telegram that’s a Den of Scammers), you all buy the crap and head there cos you want to earn 5k daily like he did.

The threads that’ll follow this will be of unsuspecting members losing their hard earned money and crying foul on Nairaland.

Your money will be gone and nobody will help you recover it.
The story line never changes.

Sometimes you just have to allow people to prove you right and then you'll be proud to say "I told you so"

This one is even a lowlife
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by AlphaSoul: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
LegitPlug:

Hello there, sport trading is just like stock trading but instead of buying and selling shares of company, we trade/bet on sporting events on either phone or PC.

Some people see it as the practice of placing two bets against each-other, on the same selection, in order to profit but that's pure gambling to me.
A sport trader only put his/her money on possible outcome and maximun 2 games and the beauty of sports trading is that we don’t care who wins or loses the event.

The average I got on my domain depends on how important it is and how much damage it could cause to the organization.
@LegitPlug
Thanks for the feedback.

Lol... The word "damage" in the
last paragraph cracked me up and
I get the "big picture" there.

Back in the late 1990s when I first read about domaining, right up to the 2000s, some folks would hijack the expired domains of some organizations that were careless
with renewing their domains before
expiry. Those companies were
willing to pay good sums of money
to get the hijacked domains back.

Last but not least, it seems the sports trading is another name
for sports betting. I'll try to read
up on the "sports trading" key
phrase to get a hang of it.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bro stfu she's a hundred percent legit
Henix:

So u actually believed that the person behind that account is a girl? Lol
Since u have joined the telegram channel, just be patient and give him more time to get done with the enticement display, which is just an introductory chapter. When he is done enticing u people enough, he will introduce either a VIP channel or a tutorial package that will require u parting away with some certain amount of money for him. That is if he doesn't see the naive ones that will soon start sending him money to trade on their behalf.

The sole objective of creating this thread is nothing but marketing, and he is already achieving it from the questions and comments I have read so far here. Football season is just kicking off, expect more of this disguised marketing/scam strategy from his likes.

Meanwhile, incase u are new in Nigeria, be informed that most of the tickets and withdrawal clips he is displaying in that channel are as fake as his nairaland account. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Remag666:
Bro stfu she's a hundred percent legit

He is 100% legit indeed with his fake nairaland account and disguised marketing strategy. Let him continue searching for those that will pay him 20k
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2021
One simple question have you talked to her before? I have and we're friends so stop with the fake profile you're shouting I have benefited from her financially if you want proof I can show u no fake person would send u one kobo on nairaland ever
Henix:

He is 100% legit indeed with his fake nairaland account and disguised marketing strategy. Let him continue searching for those that will pay him 20k
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
One simple question have you talked to her before? I have and we're friends so stop with the fake profile you're shouting I have benefited from her financially if you want proof I can show u no fake person would send u one kobo on nairaland ever

Him, not her. U people should stop fooling urselves. I know the person behind that account, I might expose his details here if care is not taken. I told people what he was up to, and he ended up doing exactly what I predicted.

Keep creating fake accounts up and down and searching for whom to deceive. He is no longer seeking for where to invest 2 million naira, he is now seeking for those that will contribute 20k for him. Bunch of jokers!

Ghanaman5050 come and carry ur customers before they scam Nairalanders with their audio 2 million naira format

4 Likes

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Alrt no be fight you'll believe whatever you want to believe...all I want is that you stop going around making people believe everyone is fake around here I'm surprised you haven't called my profile fake �...I dare you to expose whatever MAN you think is behind that account....make una dey watch na here my guy go disappear �
Henix:

Him, not her. U people should stop fooling urselves. I know the person behind that account, I might expose his details here if care is not taken. I told people what he was up to, and he ended up doing exactly what I predicted.

Keep creating fake accounts up and down and searching for whom to deceive
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
Alrt no be fight you'll believe whatever you want to believe...all I want is that you stop going around making people believe everyone is fake around here I'm surprised you haven't called my profile fake �...I dare you to expose whatever MAN you think is behind that account....make una dey watch na here my guy go disappear �

Oga, allow me to rest. As u can see, una format don cast. U people can still create more nairaland accounts and more millions of naira stories, but one thing u have to know is that people are no longer foolish as u might have thought.

Like I said earlier, I know the person behind this thread. He even dropped a comment here with his original nairaland account. I will advice him to stop fooling himself. If money is easy to make as he has been painting it for people, then he suppose to be as rich as Dangote by now, and shouldn't be searching for those that will contribute 20k for him through a disguised marketing

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Allow you rest lol � na you dey give yourself headache....back to the matter you said you had proof the person behind that account is a man oga drop am make we see...no need for too much noise
Henix:

Oga, allow me to rest. As u can see, una format don cast. U people can still create more nairaland accounts and more millions of naira stories, but one thing u have to know is that people are no longer foolish as u might have thought.

Like I said earlier, I know the person behind this thread. He even dropped a comment here with his original nairaland account. I will advice him to stop fooling himself. If money is easy to make as he has been painting it for people, then he suppose to be as rich as Dangote by now, and shouldn't be searching for those that will contribute 20k for him through a disguised marketing
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
Allow you rest lol � na you dey give yourself headache....back to the matter you said you had proof the person behind that account is a man oga drop am make we see...no need for too much noise

I will rather allow him to finish showcasing his level of stupidity before I finally nail him. I have been documenting his shady activities both on nairaland and telegram. He dropped a comment here acting like he is a stranger to this fake story and thread, but he is busy at the same time marketing the same format and thread in his main telegram channel. Bunch of jokers!
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Wait o bros I'm sure there's a mistake somewhere maybe you have the wrong person cause this lady you're talking about I'm pretty sure a lot of of people saw her screenshot of money she won and sent some to me when Chelsea won the super cup so I'm surprised you're telling me it's a fake account do fake account send money to people? It's not possible na
Henix:

I will rather allow him to finish showcasing his level of stupidity before I finally nail him. I have been documenting his shady activities both on nairaland and telegram. He dropped a comment here acting like he is a stranger to this fake story and thread, but he is busy at the same time marketing the same format and thread in his main telegram channel. Bunch of jokers!
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
Wait o bros I'm sure there's a mistake somewhere maybe you have the wrong person cause this lady you're talking about I'm pretty sure a lot of of people saw her screenshot of money she won and sent some to me when Chelsea won the super cup so I'm surprised you're telling me it's a fake account do fake account send money to people? It's not possible na

Please save your energy and time,

I have learnt that you don't have to be accountable to anyone who's not feeding or clothing you in anyway....

I try to spend my time/reply/energy on something worthwhile, and clearly, replying those guys isn't worth it.

I'm learning to live life that way,

Thanks for having my back though.

1 Like

Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Henix(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:

@BELLO, stop stressing urself. I understand all the format
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Tell me more about the format I'm as lost as the people you're trying to fool
Henix:

@BELLO, stop stressing urself. I understand all the format
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by LegitPlug: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:

Screenshot is never a proof that the guy is legit. Why did he block comment in the group?

You that's defending him might also be an accomplice but we can't fall for this
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Seniorwriter(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2021
TechNana:
I have always disliked the idea of graduating from school after full 4 years and having to work for someone who'd pay me less than 200k/mnt.

Hence my desire to start saving 5k everyday for 2 years now, started in my 200level when I was 18, and I'm in my finals now. ( Over 2m saved )...

I'm graduating and my goal is making 400k or more monthly.

Now I want to invest N1m or less in any offline business that can profit me at least 5k daily, that's 150k/mnt.

I already have a first money POS shop, and I'm hopeful it would hit my 5k daily with time.

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are really serious about your enquiry ....I'm sure you'll be interested after reading through....
https://www.nairaland.com/6705694/which-business-invest-n350k-make#104882042

TechNana:

Yes I'm,

I'd contact you soon
Have you reached out already?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by TechNana(f): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are really serious about your enquiry ....I'm sure you'll be interested after reading through....
https://www.nairaland.com/6705694/which-business-invest-n350k-make#104882042

@SENIORWRITER

Yes I'm,

I'd contact you soon
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Womanizer(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2021
TechNana:

I can't go into details here, I started a dairy T-elegram, search and join VFL DAIRY...

I thought you came here to ask for advise on where to invest 1million now all of a sudden you're advertising and asking people to join your Telegram channel!
Re: Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m by Womanizer(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Remag666:

The money he sent you was just an enticement, it does not prove that he is real.

Are you that hungry that your senses take leave just cos someone dashed you 5K? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxurious 6 Bedroom Suite Duplex building plan / How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator / Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.