Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' (37914 Views)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by J2381: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol. Na real Chidinmanized.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by sylve11: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigerian girls are naturally cheap, forget polygamy.

Flash money and watch them worship you. Two at a time, no shame undecided

Tufiakwa!

Are you expensive? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by MrCover: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm on board with this tho.
'Caboodle rejectamenta to side-chicism' grin
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by sylve11: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
tuna85:
High time the west legalizes polygamy and abolish that LGBT abi wetin dem call am sef

Agreed! cool

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Baitullah: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
I love this guy cool
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by xynerise: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
That's a shallow minded activist. Even men with 7 wives still cheat and unluckily "Chidinmized" .....whatever that is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Godly247(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
You gain a lot when you live a godly life. But you must be happy with what you have. 1 Timothy 6:6 — NASB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Baitullah: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
What's your definition of being cheap oga
Kriss216:

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by BigBashiru: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:
'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized': Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women Same Day

Popular human rights activist and speaker at Edo civil society group, Talakawa's Parliament, Kola Edokpayi has stressed the importance of having a legitimate polygamy inorder to avoid the consequences of extramarital affairs, IgbereTV reports.

The activist stated this on Wednesday, while reacting to the news of a Delta man who is set to wed two women same day.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/4305838872771521/?app=fbl

I support polygamy because girls arent loyal... if you only have one wife and she leaves you for another man, you are stranded. but if you have two, you still have one wife....
girls hate polygamy becos it strips them of their power.
and please leave the bible or God out of this lets stick to the facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
klonboi:
The name chidinma does not portray such altitude, please desist from antagonizing the name

Chidinma, is this you? Finally I don know your moniker for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some men will cheat even with 20 wives.

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by neyoohhh: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
xynerise:
That's a shallow minded activist. Even men with 7 wives still cheat and unluckily "Chidinmized" .....whatever that is

You can marry more... Polygamy.. get it.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Tufiakwa!
.... Even you as a Human being , you are very Cheap !!! Let dem just flash small money you go dey shout all Politicians are Angels grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by BigBashiru: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Tufiakwa!

there is nothing to be ashamed about. I am a proud husband of three wives myself.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Playmaker14 please waybill two delta ladies for me..cheesy On or before Saturday...For marriage.

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Teejay13(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kudos to him, I comot cap for the man.

Marrying two women same time, no be beans.

He is indeed a strong man
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Ruthymoon(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
After having children jealousy go come start ,God forbid bad thing ,I pity their mother inlaw poor woman

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Darreytinho10(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Enjoy your marriage bro, e no easy Jor grin
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by xynerise: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
neyoohhh:

You can marry more... Polygamy.. get it.

Does it stop the man from cheating on his numerous wives?

king Solomon tried to do it but he realised he cant stop having more wives and then he got tired of marrying them and he switched to keeping side chics

2 Likes

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by GeneralPula: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Men will say women know nothing than money, yet when we want to impress women we show off with money.

Women say men know nothing than sex yet the only thing they impress men with is their body.
Indecent exposure by females is all in a bid to get men's attention.

This young man that married two wives on the same day must have little change or his father has landed property.
You can't convince me that this marriage is borne out of love.

No... 2 women can fall and marry same man at the same time..

I’ve seen it happening before in Abk and it’s not as if the man is very rich. Just an able man that can feed the family, nothing so spectacular..

Even me, I’ve dated 2 girls at the same time and they know. They both fell in love with me ni and both of them thought it was the best among that I’ll pick... But me, nah both of them I pick jae and they were both cool cuz I played the parol well... But it’s very hard thing. They wan scatter my medulla bro. I japa eventually ni... It’s very hard to cope with 2 women at a time oo, I dey give ham to men wey dey marry 2 wives..

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Raph82(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's not certain this is for love. These two know what they want from that man. This chidinma case, I don't know why people are making a trend out of it. She had what she wanted if I am to say. She knew what the young dude stands for before going into a relationship with him. People make it look like she was cheated, NO. To me, she wanted money and fame through him, and she's gotten it. Can she throw herself on a 40k salary earner like that?
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by seyz91(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Then 98percent of naija men are foolish then cuz it's what they do
Kriss216:

It's a only a foolish man that will show off money to impress a woman.

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by kingthreat(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
If polygamy will reduce the number of unmarried women and single mums out there, I kind of support it.

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Tufiakwa!
Na how many guys fit flash money?

1 Like

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by seyz91(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nonsense!

Nomatter the number of wives or legal marriage one has doesn't stop the side chickism in Naija men as it is our culture, in our blood to go for extral young or external blood and pussy
EBMedia:
'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized': Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women Same Day

Popular human rights activist and speaker at Edo civil society group, Talakawa's Parliament, Kola Edokpayi has stressed the importance of having a legitimate polygamy inorder to avoid the consequences of extramarital affairs, IgbereTV reports.

The activist stated this on Wednesday, while reacting to the news of a Delta man who is set to wed two women same day.

He wrote;

Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by Akabuking: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
EBMedia:

He wrote;

party for life
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by neyoohhh: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
xynerise:

Does it stop the man from cheating on his numerous wives?

king Solomon tried to do it but he realised he cant stop having more wives and then he got tired of marrying them and he switched to keeping side chics

Polygamy has nothing to do with cheating though.. a cheat will cheat but polygamy gives men extra room for manoeuvre.. some polygamous people don't cheat, i have seen this in Hausa culture. 3 sexy wives, very respectable family.

Bottomline , polygamy not to be mistaken for polyamory is African, we embrace it with our full chest.
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by yahmohy27: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
Even Alhaji with four beautiful wives still has girlfriends ,side girlfriends ,senior side girlfriend, staff girlfriend undecided.

Insatiable lots.
my sister cool down ,he is not planning to marry a second wife.
It is you and you alone so chill
Re: Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' by AtlanticB(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
It nothing here in heaven. Last week Solomon was telling us how he coped with all his concubines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught Her Sex Chatting. / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.