Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

They Beat Him Up After Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Beat Him Up After Marriage (2917 Views)

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2021
They Beat Him Up After Marriage

I heard from the conversation of a lady who said, a woman gave birth to 9 boys and 1 girl.

This gave me the reminder of what happened to a man that used to be very close to me in the past. He got married, wed and did was right and both of them seem to be a very happy couple. At that time, I sense that both of them had a fight, I mean the man beat his wife I suspect.

The brothers of this lady came and beat up the man, it was very, very bad. They beat him heavily and swell up his face. They also gave him black eyed and collected their sister, that was how the marriage ended.

Has anyone experienced or seen something like this?

Does things like this still happen today, where wife brothers will beat up their sister hubby?

Edit
It is natural for couples to fight, but there is the problem when the ego of your wife makes her feels, she has well to do family members and can mis-behave when under their their hubby.

Many of you men attacking me, I pray you fall into the hands of a thunder bolt woman, and if you end up slaping her, shame on you.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by DMCY: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Why won’t they beat up a wife beater? grin cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2021
He got what he deserved! cheesy

I mean, why would you even dare to beat up your wife?
Again, what are brothers for if they don’t defend and protect their sisters from some foolish men.

@lostchild, you see that some men can be bad too?

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
I like that woman's brothers I'm sure my lovely brothers will do more if any man dare such with me.Next time they should strip him naked after the heavy beatings

7 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by b3llo(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2021
He got what he deserved but the family no try as them carry the wife go.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
b3llo:
He got what he deserved but the family no try as them carry the wife go.

You want them to leave her there so that he can kill her?

That was how one foolish man kept beating his wife, the siblings told her to leave him but she wouldn’t listen.
The final straw that broke the camel’s back was when he not only beat her, he threw her things out on top of that!
The siblings came to get the lady and her things, and told the man that she would never return.
They also warned the lady that if she dares to go back to him, they’d turn their backs on her.
Thankfully, she listened and didn’t go back even when the useless husband came begging.
Now, she’s remarried to a man who treats her well. (She was yet to have a child in her former marriage)

15 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by yuping(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Violence with violence is not a good thing but abusers are always getting their ways and it very painful while we watch on.
At least now the pastor knows how it feels to be maltreated.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
He got what he deserved! cheesy

I mean, why would you even dare to beat up your wife?
Again, what are brothers for if they don’t defend and protect their sisters from some foolish men.

@lostchild, you see that some men can be bad too?

Angel Mariah: If I marry you, can't I beat you just to reset you? will you now call or allow your brothers to come and beat me up?

You know what I mean
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
DMCY:
Why won’t they beat up a wife beater? grin cheesy grin

I guess you are a chenkess?

Husband and wife they fight na

sad
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

Angel Mariah: If I marry you, can't I beat you just to reset you? will you now call or allow your brothers to come and beat me up?

You know what I mean
Anyman who beats on women, for whatever reason, is a coward, and a lowlife. undecided

5 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

I guess you are a chenkess?
Husband and wife they fight na
sad
You can fight without resorting to violence. undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You can fight without resorting to violence. undecided

It is not a violence. They fight as normal couples do, that is not enough reasons for the wife brothers to come and beat up the man.

This happens years back and I believe these guys do not have sense
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

It is not a violence. They fight as normal couples do, that is not enough reasons for the wife brothers to come and beat up the man.

This happens years back and I believe these guys do not have sense

What does it mean to fight as normal couples do? undecided

Didn't you state that your friend laid hands on his wife , beating her up? undecided

It happened years ago, so does that make using of violence against a partner ok? undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

You know what I mean

First of all, hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Secondly....you know what? Forget it! lipsrsealed
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean to fight as normal couples do? undecided

Didn't you state that your friend laid hands on his wife , beating her up? undecided

It happened years ago, so does that make using of violence against a partner ok? undecided

Yes, he laid his hands on her which is normal. If your hubby beat you up, what will do you?
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:
Yes, he laid his hands on her which is normal. If your hubby beat you up, what will do you?
It is "normal" for a man to beat his wife, according to what law? undecided

Where does this right you claim the husband has to beat his wife come from? undecided

5 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
dude got what he deserves from the wife's brotha....if you can beat her then you should be ready for her family wrath.

4 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

First of all, hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Secondly....you know what? Forget it! lipsrsealed

Marriage sucks

This is what I am trying to say to you, the brothers did wrong to beat up their sister hubby. Some wife have bad fowl mouth and can provoke a stone to tear their head.

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
dude got what he deserves from the wife's brotha....if you can beat her then you should be ready for her family wrath.

Women mouth too bad and need to be well slap
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is "normal" for a man to beat his wife, according to what law? undecided

Where does this right you claim the husband has to beat his wife come from? undecided

You haven't answer my question.

What will you do if hubby slap you?
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

This is why I cannot trust marriage even though I will get married someday.

This is what I am trying to say to you, the brothers did wrong to beat up their sister ex hubby. Some wife have bad fowl mouth and can provoke a stone to tear their head.

...and the man did no wrong by beating up his wife?

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

any man can decide how he wants to deal with his wife, but then again, make sure she doesnt have some MMA fighter type as a brotha, who can possibly deal with you mercilessly!

ultimately, if your wife is disrespectful to you, divorce the woman instead of trying to change her with beatings.

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

any man can decide how he wants to deal with his wife, but then again, make sure she doesnt have some MMA fighter type as a brotha, who can possibly deal with you mercilessly!

ultimately, if your wife is disrespectful to you, divorce the woman instead of trying to change her with beatings.

Divorcing a woman is not as easy as you might say it. Some women, their mouth is so bad that you will not even know when you slap them and end up beating them

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:
Divorcing a woman is not as easy as you might say it. Some women, their mouth is so bad that you will not even know when you slap them and end up beating them

- why do you believe the above?
- why would a man want to stay with a disrespectful woman?
. why should a man stay with a disrespectuful woman?
- what benefit is there to stay with a disrespectful woman?

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:

You haven't answer my question.
What will you do if hubby slap you?
My wife would never slap me because I don't engage unintelligent beings. undecided
Again, It is "normal" for a man to beat his wife, according to what law? undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

...and the man did no wrong by beating up his wife?

One thing you should understand is that most women always take advantage of tender and quiet men. As long as the man keep enduring them, they will keep abusing the man and make his life living hell.

As a gentle person, I nearly slap a pregnant woman, if not the fact that I had to control and restrain myself and walk away from her to cool off. She was a terrible person who sees quarreling and gossiping as her daily meal.

I am not the type that lays hands on someone but some women deserve hot dirty slap to reset their brain

better one

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:
So you are just a coward then. Why not slap a man when they badmouth you? undecided

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are just a coward then. Why not slap a man when they badmouth you? undecided

To answer you, men don't bad mouth. They fight which can result to blood.

You see, you have even started cursing just as a typical crazy woman

1 Like

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My wife would never slap me because I don't engage unintelligent beings. undecided
Again, It is "normal" for a man to beat his wife, according to what law? undecided

You claim you are a man, OK

When your wife start cursing you, what will you do?
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by Lostchild(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

- why do you believe the above?
- why would a man want to stay with a disrespectful woman?
. why should a man stay with a disrespectuful woman?
- what benefit is there to stay with a disrespectful woman?

Divorce is not that easy when kids are already involve.

There is no point being with a disrespectful woman. You can easily divorce when you see marriage as for better and not for worse.

I repeat: divorce is not as easy as you think.
Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lostchild:
Divorce is not that easy when kids are already involve.

when children are involved, DIVORCE IS BETTER than raising children in a foul/failed/negative/damaging environment where they see mummy disrespect daddy and/or daddy beat up mummy for sport. your children will always be better off having two separated happy parents than married parents who hate one another. such failed environment damage children and teaches them the WRONG values.

divorce is the ONLY solution to having a disrespectful wife, whether it be easy or not is irrelevant to your children/family wellbeing.

2 Likes

Re: They Beat Him Up After Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
You have so many sob stories. How do your friends cope with you and all this sadness around you?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids / Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. / What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.