Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (86083 Views)

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Jodera: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
gentleguy1975:
bro, check what u typed up there,in an attempt ty correct,u also wrote an incomplete sentence
how you guys didn't catch his sarcastic joke is surprising sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Onyeka2019: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abeg Che nah Pomo b that or pig Pomo.
Coz I don’t like pigs meat
Abeg make she comot the pig meat and put gizzard instead

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by koolaid87: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
2 options
Its either you eat and pull a sickie

Or you pack it as lunch for work

Pls dont eat it and go to work oo na so so sleep go dey catch you oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
lomprico:
what d hell is that onion doing there?
To make him remember to brush his teeth after breakfast I guess undecided.

Na her husband heart I dey sorry for. With all the bad cholesterol she keeps posting, na slow poison she dey feed am. She is literally "killing him softly".

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by EmmaLege: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
wey the stew nah
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by reubenobi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Can't u spek English. Wot primary school did u to too sir!! angry
Nairaland no go kill me with laugh!!!
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by koolaid87: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Correct scammer you be

All your response na copy and paste from your notepad haha

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is better ....better than those sacrifice you do update us with

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lolzzzz.. what is so special here?? This is how I serve my food or anyone I serve

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by dangoteinlaw: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

After eating this .......I will make sure I follow it up with hot sex that morning with her

let the walls of her vagina contract to hold my dick firmly as i continously thrust in and out while she secrets all types of vagina fluid.....sticky, foaming, watery and slippery liquid....
Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy
mad man on the loose
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Blacknote: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
I'm suspecting the Op, shocked shocked @preciousgirl should be investigated. wink
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by debbydams(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ghostrye:

where is the heavy meals that you see, this one that cannot fill quarter of the plot in my stomach
we know grin grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by AreaFada2: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
My dear, please NEVER give this to your hubby for breakfast o. Even for lunch or dinner, only sparingly. Unless he's a very hardworking construction site head-pan or block carrier and he burns lots of calories at work. Haba!

We want to live to look after our kids by God's Grace. Eating such food and sitting in the office or hardly burning any energy is not a good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by RillJ(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Much appreciated but not for me. Not this kind of breakfast.

I am not the breakfast type. A cup of coffee is great for me

If per adventure I hit this type for breakfast, na to lazy throughout the day be that.

The woman sure has a large heart
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by zionstaar75: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
U should just have said she should explain d meaning of work from home to u
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Maghan37: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please go n looook for english lesssin teacher jorr...be for u start disgrasing Nigeria (goat) angry
Good advice, I hope you take your own advice as well.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss

Is that pork?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by CSTRR: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
Who eats such heavy meals before going to work?

He'll end up being unproductive and useless at work the whole of that day and prolly get a query letter.

Nice observe. You changed your serving dish today.
The breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You need it heavy because the energy demands of the day will be heavy most times.

It's the night meal that should be light.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by SefunmiHookups: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will smile calmly and then ask her ;
' Whose ear did you dismember and serve to me on a silver dish this early morning ? '

Hopefully, it belongs to one of her stubborn, too close for comfort admirers.
Then I will proceed to toss the fat ear to the floor and watch my cat eat it to bits.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Ashirioluwa: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice but let her know that too much meat is not good for your health
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by ikevictor: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by tunnex190: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Where is the stew? Full of excess meat. Not the kind I want in a morning
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
Nah to eat and appreciate her by giving her early morning doggy
hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Preciousgirl:
This is a heavy breakfast
Not your usual tea and beverage stuff
Your wife puts this on the table before going to work

How will u react? kiss

D reaction is to eat d food.
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
CSTRR:

The breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

You need it heavy because the energy demands of the day will be heavy most times.

It's the night meal that should be light.

I disagree.

Breakfast light
Lunch heavy
Dinner light

Taking a heavy breakfast will make one lazy.

A cup of coffee and biscuits or few slices of bread will fill you up enough to start your day and keep you going till lunch time.

Try this kind of meal one morning and see.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Theboss100(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
pyyxxaro:
All of you above saying Doggy Doggy Doggy

If we check now , una preeek be like small Okro/ Biro cover

Una go just de smart embarassed
Hahahahahaha. You can't make heaven like bro. You wicked. But it might be true especially Slawormiir
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by muyeski21(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

U are mad
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by truthhurts2: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

...*a works from home??*
Nobody owe anybody correct English in this life! Do we clear? grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
All I have seen here is RICE, PIG MEAT (fried and pepper), ONIONS

If you are interested in pork meat then the table is meant for you!
Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by Drsnives(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
Giving her head would be the perfect gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by michigang: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
eat her pussy too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by vickydevoka(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
2special:
High heavens for her. Buh u fit complete de mission. Early morning mission de hard for men o. Na women time be dat morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? by sundaynuel(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021

Let her reach that sweetest part called orgasm... as blood engorge her nipples and clitoris...the walls of her vagina begins to contracts and relax as her body vibrates in escatsy[/quote] crysee wasted poet writer oo mmy brother just kukuma enroll into poet writing biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.