Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' (25599 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Apostle Suleman’s Miracle Alert: Real Or Scam? / Miracle Money: Israel Balogun Detained Over Petition By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Foreigna2: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
ehinorlive:
Go to church for your own good

Shebi na Jesus we dey follow, Which Church did Jesus establish?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by rex21: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
dvkot:
That made him richer than your entire village and family

So one now judges the extent of God by how rich a person is ??

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
dmbb:

All these so-called prophets are scammers

You can't generalized it ....you can't judge him too because you are not God
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by OwenJesse27(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
He should be arrested for deformation

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]
Johnson is fond of saying foolish things. That was how he said someone entered a toilet in one country and came out in another country. Johnson is one of the false teachers who Jesus Christ earned us about
ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Iykenuwa(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy

One of those pastors planted 10,000 churches in a lockdown year and employed more people during said Coronavirus period than most of your state governments.

Should I also add that the Church of Christ in Nigeria has completely humiliated the noisome pestilence called Covid? Too many healing testimonies from around the world!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iykenuwa:
One of those pastors planted 10,000 churches in a lockdown year and employed more people during said Coronavirus period than most of your state governments.

Should I also add that the Church of Christ in Nigeria has completely humiliated the noisome pestilence called Covid? Too many healing testimonies from around the world!
You actually believe that fairy tale? undecided

Ask yourself, how many branched does the church have in total, this in that same Nigeria, that that was able to set up 10000 the span of less than a year and this while the whole world was in lockdown mode and movement in Nigeria was limited. undecided

Abi na through internet im take set up the churches? undecided
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Foreigna2: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Any Pastor that said he planted 10k branches is a liar. Tell us his name, the name of the church and where the churches planted are.

Church in Nigeria humiliated Covid. What of Muslim countries in Africa that Covid was very low, the Church of Christ also humiliated Covid you are really foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Indispensable85(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't allege here..simply pointing out that just because it has not caught your attention does not mean it does not existence. Some of these things you have to seek to find. undecided

Meaning you're simply speculating.
It's better to stay mute next time on something you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Snitch24(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some people don't just have any respect for men of God.
Why will you discredit Apostle's miracles.
Is he your mate?

This reminds me of one guy I always dissed. One day he emailed me saying; 'If you don't respect me, at least respect the yansh I carry'.
It wasn't till the day I met him at the yatch club with his babe that I understood what he meant.

The girl's yansh was lots bigger than Daniella Okeke's own. Even if this guy didn't want to crush me with the might of his connections, that lady's ass alone could effortlessly crush
me.

Since then, I've learnt that some people are not just my mate.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Indispensable85:

Meaning you're simply speculating.
It's better to stay mute next time on something you don't know.
Not speculation either, as I believe I made it clear that you can only conclude after you have done some real searching, not before. undecided
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
OwenJesse27:

You can't generalized it ....you can't judge him too because you are not God
How can someone just wake-up and tell you that God has talked to him, who is he? They are just underrating the power of God. We know that it's a business but they should better exonerate God from it.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Konpresor012:
Earlier thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6690240/police-invite-isreal-balogun-exposing

https://punchng.com/abuja-police-detain-youtuber-for-criticising-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLypUSzOmmw

Welcome development. Everyone should mind his or her biz. Christianity is not stupidity! If anyone is seeking relevance they quickly insult pastors and the Church. Sue them!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Yes, I support it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:

Shebi na Jesus we dey follow, Which Church did Jesus establish?

Church is the people not building. Jesus gathered multiple at different place and time. Many of just follow bandwagon to spew thrash about Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by davit: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
What an interesting time to be alive!
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Valuepaints20(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
jaymichael:
Somebody wey fit 'MANUFACTURE MIRACLE MONEY' still dey wait for you to donate a tithe of your income and offer "OFFERINGS OF MONEY" to him.
No be juju be that?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dmbb: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
naijapage:
grin

He No Wan Allow God to Fight For Himself.

Shameless Pastors In Nigeria !!!

Where In Bible una see Jesus Use Police To Arrest Person for insulting Him.

Even the person weah slap am ... No Be Question he ask am ..... 'WHY YOU SLAP ME"

OKAY LET'S DO IT THIS WAY

If You Received the Miracle Money Come Out and Show us the Credit Alert !!!

Police - Over to you .....

Take the Credit alert and Go to the Bank.

Let the Bank Provide the Person That Credited the Account.

We want to Know the name of the Creditor !!!

Let's See If It Will Be written "SENT FROM GOD"

And Let's Know who Opened the Account In The Bank !!!

Hope am communicating !!!
How can a man slap god?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Iykenuwa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:

Any Pastor that said he planted 10k branches is a liar. Tell us his name, the name of the church and where the churches planted are.

Church in Nigeria humiliated Covid. What of Muslim countries in Africa that Covid was very low, the Church of Christ also humiliated Covid you are really foolish.

Actual figure is 10,400 churches. The fact that you don't think its possible doesn't reduce God's ability to humiliate Satan.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by davit: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Who has he DEFORMED? shocked slowpoke!
OwenJesse27:

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Foreigna2: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
lakefist:

Church is the people not building. Jesus gathered multiple at different place and time. Many of just follow bandwagon to spew thrash about Christianity.

Which people did Jesus gather? The 5,000 he fed or the 12 disciples? Who was the head of the 5,000 and who was the head of the 12 disciples?
You are very stupid for not reading your Bible but relying in charlatans like that Sulaiman

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Foreigna2: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Actual figure is 10,400 churches. The fact that you don't think its possible doesn't reduce God's ability to humiliate Satan.

Invisible churches. I laugh.

As for your claims about Covid, I like how you shut up after exposing your ridiculous post.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some people don't just have any respect for men of God.
Why will you discredit Apostle's miracles.
Is he your mate?

This reminds me of one guy I always dissed. One day he emailed me saying; 'If you don't respect me, at least respect the yansh I carry'.
It wasn't till the day I met him at the yatch club with his babe that I understood what he meant.

The girl's yansh was lots bigger than Daniella Okeke's own. Even if this guy didn't want to crush me with the might of his connections, that lady's ass alone could effortlessly crush me.

Since then, I've learnt that some people are not just my mate.

If The Lord Jesus Christ, whom Suleman claims to be called by, was abused on youtube for whatever reasons, would he arrest people and use police to punish his detractors? Real servants of God are very rare this days. But we have plenty of Men of God who are nothing but narcissistic, egotistic and thieving megalomaniacs who would use God's name to claim and do anything. The day of reckoning is very close.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by desiredhome: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Roysnickz:

I think you guys are just misunderstanding the MOG. Perhaps, you got it wrong. God or Angles does not come down physically and help people, but rather through other people. God giving you victory at the polls does not means, God will come down and vote for you physically. We attribute all successes to God, including academic excellence, does it means God come down and write the exams? No. To a believer, the statement God will or I will command the angle to do this for you simply implies that with your faith God Will divinely reach out to you. This will no doubt be through a person rather than God coming directly to you. Please, get this.
Stop twisting the truth except you are one of them...... instead of you to work so you earn.... you are expecting imaginary money from engel, grin grin how?
Deceivers
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:

Which people did Jesus gather? The 5,000 he fed or the 12 disciples? Who was the head of the 5,000 and who was the head of the 12 disciples?
You are very stupid for not reading your Bible but relying in charlatans like that Sulaiman

The fool cannot differentiate between the multitude and the disciples. That is why there is so much fraud in His body today.

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by biodunid: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
In this case he has scammed himself. He go beg these peeps laslas and settle them with plenty money if dem go gree at all. They are ready for him and he has boxed himself into a corner
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by dragunov: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Konpresor012:
Earlier thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6690240/police-invite-isreal-balogun-exposing

https://punchng.com/abuja-police-detain-youtuber-for-criticising-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLypUSzOmmw

People's eyes are gradually opening to discover this frauds that give themselves apostleship and prophethood. But they would use brute force and juju to clamp down anybody who wants to spoil market for them.
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by desiredhome: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
justmondris:
That moment when you want to spoil someone's image all in the name of getting views. I thought the guy had evidence. Let him present his evidence to the Nigerian police.
You mean moment when you want to spoil someones business?
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by ZombieBurster: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
angry angry angry

Kai who do Us this kain thing

So Guilible people still plenty like this... See them defending their supposed Man of God

If after how Covid exposed these god of men last year una never get sense then I'm sorry

Una no fit get sense again
Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by Iykenuwa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Iykenuwa:

https://leadership.ng/how-we-planted-10000-churches-despite-pandemic-bishop-oyedepo/

1 Like

Re: Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' by lakefist(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Foreigna2:

You're better a wasted sperm than a worthless child to your Parents and entire generation. You never read Bible yet ure claiming Jesus didn't gather multitude to teach them the word. He taught parables to trees abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.