Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him (66079 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2021
mmadu4:
I don't blame the husband for sleeping with a more younger sweeter pussci. The wife looks like a whale

I swear.. I no go ever blame any man wey em wife be like Sack of beans for sleeping around..
Many of them after marriage they would be eating like elephant and start getting bigger than a blue whale.. why man no go Wakka go outside.. make d wife gettaatt abeg..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:58am On Aug 13, 2021
OnuAmu:
grin grin grin

Ife amu na-eme

Nwanne.. a man need ina e changii engine oil oo..

Ofu OTU na egbu Amu. ..

#Udo
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Lightorder: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
She should also beat the husband as well,I don't know what right a wife has to go beat up a lady who's husband decides to date while letting the husband go scot free.Some sidechicks sef they will just stand like donkey and allow another woman mess them up because of their randy husband instead of fighting the Man's wife back and if possible beat her up for acting silly.Married women please leave your husband girlfriends alone and face your husband, they were on their own when your husband kept pestering them for a relationship and you should take up your anger on your husband and not his girlfriend.
so so true
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by cardoctor(m): 2:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Its the husband that deserves this beating not this innocent poor girl. Eyaaaahhh.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Yankee101: 4:04am On Aug 13, 2021
Face your husband not the side chick

That's assault
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by PericomaNwankwo: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Just a mom admonishing her child
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Meteng: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Ooor! Maybe she should have slept with him for only 30 minutes, not till day break
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Okeyc230: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Poor gal
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by OnuAmu: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Nwanne.. a man need ina e changii engine oil oo..

Ofu OTU na egbu Amu. ..

#Udo

Eziokwu Nwanna aa

Ihe di n' amu erika

Onu Amu has seen a lot of things grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by descarado: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2021
Edyice:
If she like beat CRAZE commot for her HEAD

The man and the side chick will still meet LAS LAS in a RANDOM location grin

He will eat her to his fullest ( belly full grin )

Very insensitive of you to post this picture. You and whoever posted it first.
Nigerians are very heartless. And they will be screaming politicians and our money. Politicians are Nigerians undecided undecided
Wonder what parents teach their wards these days.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by solofresh(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
Why beat the woman?
She for face her promiscuous husband na

In scenerio like this, the side chick should be spared unless it was the side chick that approached and woo the man if not, the wife has no issue with the side chick..

Some women no get shame sha
And how will she know it was the side chick that approached her husband or the other way around
She should start asking the side chick that??
As long as the husband has his fault, the side chick has her own fault too
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by solofresh(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
Minus d side chicks dat used juju
She should beat her husband as how?
She can only do that if she has a simp of a husband
She has every right to beat the side chick because she is at fault too
I mean as a lady, must you say yes to every man that comes your way?? talkless sleeping with him again??
As long as the husband is at fault, the side chick is at fault too.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by solofresh(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Edyice:
If she like beat CRAZE commot for her HEAD

The man and the side chick will still meet LAS LAS in a RANDOM location grin

He will eat her to his fullest ( belly full grin ) cheesy

grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by kabaarikabaari: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
She should also beat the husband as well,I don't know what right a wife has to go beat up a lady who's husband decides to date while letting the husband go scot free.Some sidechicks sef they will just stand like donkey and allow another woman mess them up because of their randy husband instead of fighting the Man's wife back and if possible beat her up for acting silly.Married women please leave your husband girlfriends alone and face your husband, they were on their own when your husband kept pestering them for a relationship and you should take up your anger on your husband and not his girlfriend.
When will u guys stop reducing urself to nothing in d name of side chick. laslas n abortion matter e go end. wen I was growing up my dad told me to slap any married man that foolishly comes my way. guys nah so so slap I de slap o. if u no stop de worry me. make dem treat dia wife well n dem go get satin side chick no go fit offer dem. side chick my foot
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
kabaarikabaari:
When will u guys stop reducing urself to nothing in d name of side chick. laslas n abortion matter e go end. wen I was growing up my dad told me to slap any married man that foolishly comes my way. guys nah so so slap I de slap o. if u no stop de worry me. make dem treat dia wife well n dem go get satin side chick no go fit offer dem. side chick my foot
Why are you insinuating things, what makes you think I will ever reduce myself to been a side girlfriend of any married man,read my comment with an open mind and you'll understand where I'm coming from.Most of these married women will leave their husband peacefully at home while embarrassing themselves out there over their husband's randiness,it's best to tackle your husband and save yourself some embarrassment because if he values and respect your union he won't go about sleeping with everything under the skirts
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by Champneys: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Waste of time.... some women just love wasting their time.
What will this solve? The husband wont keep side chicks again or will it stop ladies from being side chicks?
Mtchewwww.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him by shoprite: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
. . .From the video, all I could make out from the woman's speech is "anyakuku . . .anyakuku" . . . Whatever that means !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.