Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Police Harassment In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Harassment In Benin (590 Views)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dear Nigerians,

I would like to bring to the notice of the general public that members of the Nigeria Police Force Edo state chapter has resumed the practice of illegally detaining Youths and extorting money from them.

A friend was detained at Sapele road by pass, made to open his phone and was taken to the State CID where he had to pay 120k for bail.

Officers of the NPF are labeling youths as Yahoo Boys and extorting them. I’d advice everyone to be careful. There’s hunger in the land and this shameless uniform quacks are out for blood.

Stay vigilant, stay safe.

Lalasticala
Seun
Dominique

Please save our life’s and push this to fp. Benin is hot and becoming inhabitable.

1 Like

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Pierocash(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nobody will talk now. By the time the youths starts again to attack and kill this criminals just like endsars ,the so-called police has a family singers will suddenly find their voice as if those they are robbing and killing don't have families.

It is obvious that the police institution hadn't learnt anything from the endsars. Outright revolution is the only way

7 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Benin is unsafe due to the activities of members of the NPF. This should be on FP. The IGP should do something about these touts branding automatic rifles and threatening to kill us.

2 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:
Nobody will talk now. By the time the youths starts again to attack and kill this criminals just like endsars ,the so-called police has a family singers will suddenly find their voice as if those they are robbing and killing don't have families.

It is obvious that the police institution hadn't learnt anything from the endsars. Outright revolution is the only way

We are tired sir. One can’t leave the house, even without any incriminating evidence, you still need to bail yourself if detained.

3 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by house10s: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
here we go again
Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
These touts are everywhere. From GRA, Ugbor, Airport road, Aduwawa, mmway, and most especially Sapele road

3 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
This started last week.

1 Like

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
I was detained and the only “evidence” they had was my Blockchain wallet. How’s blockchain wallet proof of fraud? How? I paid 50k in cash before I was released.

3 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have done my part. Hopefully the mods will do theirs

2 Likes

Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Nozino:
These touts are everywhere. From GRA, Ugbor, Airport road, Aduwawa, mmway, and most especially Sapele road
BLOODY CULTIST. YOU CAN PICKED UP ANYWHERE. I PROMISE THOROUGH DRILLING.
Re: Police Harassment In Benin by Nozino: 1:09am On Apr 29, 2022
ganyhamza:
BLOODY CULTIST. YOU CAN PICKED UP ANYWHERE. I PROMISE THOROUGH DRILLING.

Criminal you dn sleep? Wake up oo. You dn buy market. As you want to be unfortunate, I will help you.

You think because you’re cultish I’m scared of you? You shamelessly brought your useless and mannerless self to my space and you can’t even spell!!! In this life do we look like mates? You will kill yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State / Nig. Secret Police Storms Egbeda In Search Of Ipob Zonal Coordinator And Others / EFCC And Her Hypocrisy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.