Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! (6945 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2021
@zexy2030 you are reasonable.

I always gave that stupid girl money for contraceptive, the pathological liar claims she took them but they didn’t work for her.

The demon did it on purpose, now I am the one feeling the brunt. I only blame myself for trusting her and letting my guards down.

The last thing I planned to do was bringing a child to suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by zexy2030(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
@zexy2030 you are reasonable.

I always gave that stupid girl money for contraceptive, the pathological liar claims she took them but they didn’t work for her.

The demon did it on purpose, now I am the one feeling the brunt. I only blame myself for trusting her and letting my guards down.

The last thing I planned to do was bringing a child to suffer.
Donot worry friend, nature who gave you that kid, knows how he will make provision for you to sustain the baby. Nature is not wicked to procreated individuals like your child. He will provide for you.

Take responsibility of the child. Keep the child with a sister or better still if u live alone, bring home a cousin or niece that could help take care of kid while away.

The baby is a year old already. Be a man. Take responsibility. Claim fatherhood. Don't worry u wont regret it.

Some babies are blessings in disguise. A baby coming in your times of misfortune are kids who are here to enhance your fortune.

You will receive strength to earn more and live well for your self and kid.

For the girl, she is somewhere, observing, she might come back soon but definitely it might be upto a year before she shows up again.

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Jazzman01: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Oga get off your high horse. We all make mistakes . I need an advise now not insults

Guy shut up. I hate it when guys call the act a mistake. When you were doing it raw and enjoying it, didn't you know it would result to this? How much is condom? Are you not even Afraid of contracting the dreaded HIV ?
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Theicecode(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
]I swear most of you are bunch of smelly hypocrites. How many of you can swear on your mothers you have never gone in unprotected or had a condom

Just because I got unlucky, you guys taunt me to feel better with your miserable lives. HISS.

For those advising me not to drop the baby in an orphanage, how do I work with a baby at hand? Do you have jobs to give me with an option of daycare

One retardedd dog mentioned pursuit of happiness. Oga, I resemble Will Smith?

My head is shaking right now. I live in Abuja. Please suggest good orphanages to me. Or if you know a nice couple who needs one, send an inbox. I won’t ask for money.
This is so funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Jazzman01:

Guy shut up. I hate it when guys call the act a mistake. When you were doing it raw and enjoying it, didn't you know it would result to this? How much is condom? Are you not even Afraid of contracting the dreaded HIV ?

May God permanently seal that smelly hole you call a mouth.

I admitted I made a mistake. No doubt a dunce like you won’t know the definition means A WRONG ACT.

Take your frustration elsewhere guy. I have too much on my plate already

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2021
You made one of the mistakes a young man shouldn't make even if he was rich!
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Abiodun014: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.
one of the most useless men on earth 4K for child upbringing

3 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by lalalista: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2021
You're mad. From the way you sound sef, it seems one nut loose in your brain. Cow. Better take care of that child o. I like that girl. Very smart babe. That is what guys like you deserve

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ego2(f): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Harddiskng:

Lol I didn’t read up to the part he mentioned his income.

Wahala don wear agbada be that cheesy

Poor child though, I don’t subscribe to people that can’t afford 3 square meals giving birth at all. Why do some people act mental. The other day it was a woman beating her own 3/4 years old boy half to death cuz she was unsuccessful in using him to trap the father into marriage. What is this world turning to naa
oversize agbaya for that embarassed

O.p needs to come to some sort of agreement with his aunt while searching for a better job.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by oglalasioux(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Don't despair. In my opinion you've won. Take the baby to an orphanage and visit often till you are balanced then you can train him/her yourself. The shedevil will come begging one day.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by yuping(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Mad people everywhere you abandoned the pregnancy and she abandoned the baby, lol Oga na your turn now you will no how it feels with the little you send, you think money is everything we can't ever pay for the services mother render take responsibility and trust me it make you a better person. I pity the innocent child.
Bleep boys that don't want to be a man
Your suffer just start, imaging you waking up by the cries of the baby clueless and don't no want he want.
I no pity you at all.

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2021
You no get money, you dey Bang Raw even pour inside!!! Me way get self never Nack raw in years let alone pour inside anything! You get mind oh Bros.
Please work hard and take care of your child.

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Jazzman01: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
TheLordofHost:

I admitted I made a mistake. No doubt a dunce like you won’t know the definition means A WRONG ACT.

[/s]

cc:

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rocktation
Farano

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by dejonathan(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

cc:

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rocktation
Farano
You no well,u dey call mods on him when e insult you and u dey talk to him anyhow even when you know he's going through hard times...
You're a devil incarnate mr man

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by dejonathan(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Am staying somewhere in ogun state and i read your story and i really feel for you,if only you can bring the baby here,i can talk to my parents and am sure they'll take good care of her with God and my little assistance...
Although we don't have much but the innocent child no go suffer

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2021
The Lord of Host needs help

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Kondomatic(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Ahmback:
Get a good job that'll pay you well. And tie your dick down next time.
i wonder what youths derive from fornication!
If you had the power, would you employ someone that insults his woman like this?

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danjikanbauchi: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Oga get off your high horse. We all make mistakes . I need an advise now not insults
don't give up. Keep pushing work harder for you and your child that one-day his mom will beg to come close to him. Double your hustle, you have neighbors beg any one with children to always drop your child with them when going out and if you comes back in the evening go take your child stay with him. Don't give your child away bro.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by zexy2030(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
dejonathan:
Am staying somewhere in ogun state and i read your story and i really feel for you,if only you can bring the baby here,i can talk to my parents and am sure they'll take good care of her with God and my little assistance...
Although we don't have much but the innocent child no go suffer
That's nice of you, but pls let him take the responsibility. In school when we make mistakes, we are corrected, but now nature wants him to appreciate some privileges he abused in life, such as parental care, guidance and protection. Pls let him take responsibility. Except you want to act as a child support organisation for him, but ensure he is financially committed. Otherwise he may do same again hoping to wife the lady but turn out opposite. Let him keep the baby with him, so he can understand fatherhood.

We have been hearing of single parenting..mum's alone.

Let's see how dad's alone work.

I'm not stopping your sympathy for him but ensure he is strongly financially committed to train the child.

If he is not committed financially, I bet he might be hor.ny soonest to have sex and impregnate another, this time he may use condom but what if condom burst. How will he handle that.

A man's heart is where he saves/invest his hard earned money.

While a woman's heart is where she dedicates her pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Johnnoo(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Bros, take care of your baby. It's a beautiful gift from God.
NEVER you send the baby to an orphanage home, you will forever regret doing so
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ahmback(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
If you had the power, would you employ someone that insults his woman like this?
it's highly immature. He's ranting like it is the girl that impregnated herself

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by revolt(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.
bros you dey crase?!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PPL ARE WISHING THEUR BABYMAMAS DROP THEUR KIDS FOR THEM. YOURE PROBABLY ONE OF THE LUCKIEST MEN ALIVE. Most times they wanna use the child as leverage. Your own leave pikin for you and u dey complain. Atleast now u get pikin so no need for marriage for now. Leave child with your aunt briefly when you get a job get a cheap nanny. It's no easy journey but it's your child duhhhhh... See people dey complain ...what other people have eternally prayed for.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by revolt(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
oglalasioux:
Don't despair. In my opinion you've won. Take the baby to an orphanage and visit often till you are balanced then you can train him/her yourself. The shedevil will come begging one day.
she doesn't hve to come begging.. its her right. Leave that to the child to decide. He is lucky she dropped his child for himm

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Temmylee02: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Omo nah laugh I just dey lydis grin grin grin any way with the little in my brain and with little experience of life have gathered and with everything happening around you and us......just pray to God for directions. Godspeed.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Kondomatic(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ahmback:
it's highly immature. He's ranting like it is the girl that impregnated herself
That's not immaturity bro, it's a character flaw.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
IceColdVeins:
My first FTC is on a poverty thread.
I dedicate this FTC to every unfortunate child forced into kickstarting life in penury.
Your knucklehead parents deserve serious beating.
Falseprophet! what heavenly message do you have for this young daddy?

LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Thermodynamics(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:
]I swear most of you are bunch of smelly hypocrites. How many of you can swear on your mothers you have never gone in unprotected or had a condom

Just because I got unlucky, you guys taunt me to feel better with your miserable lives. HISS.

For those advising me not to drop the baby in an orphanage, how do I work with a baby at hand? Do you have jobs to give me with an option of daycare

One retardedd dog mentioned pursuit of happiness. Oga, I resemble Will Smith?

My head is shaking right now. I live in Abuja. Please suggest good orphanages to me. Or if you know a nice couple who needs one, send an inbox. I won’t ask for money.
Don't leave the child in an orphanage for too long, just give yourself a maximum of 2 years to get on your feet and go back to quickly get your child. Children in orphanage homes are not properly cared for, your parents didn't allow you grow up in a orphanage home, the worst you should do is to at least give your child as much as your parents gave you. Believe it or not, there are some people who haven't had unprotected sex. I'm in my late 20s and I'm still a virgin, I had to break up with my last girlfriend because she was demanding for sex, we stayed in the same room alone for 6 days, lied on the same bed and I didn't touch her, I'm talking about a girl I'm very very attracted to, she's gat all the accets. She even tried to force herself on me on several occasion but I refused.

Self-control matters, you shouldn't have had unprotected sex with her. It was a mistake on your own part, just accept the truth and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Thermodynamics(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheLordofHost:

OP you too rude, when you come nairaland come post this kind thing you suppose know say you go get a mixture of advice and insult, replying everyone who insults you makes you sound immature.
Anyway, it's good you now admit that you made a mistake.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have this feeling that the child is a female gender.. if na me be Op I go dump am for motherless home.. cos if you suffer train am finish she go still turn bitter Feminist.. but if na Male.. I go zero mind train my son from my loins..

Op your insults dey off me.. leemao

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Thermodynamics(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abiodun014:
one of the most useless men on earth 4K for child upbringing
For this Buhari economy oh, that money sef no go reach buy baby pampas for one month.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Thermodynamics(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
yuping:
Mad people everywhere you abandoned the pregnancy and she abandoned the baby, lol Oga na your turn now you will no how it feels with the little you send, you think money is everything we can't ever pay for the services mother render take responsibility and trust me it make you a better person. I pity the innocent child.
Bleep boys that don't want to be a man
Your suffer just start, imaging you waking up by the cries of the baby clueless and don't no want he want.
I no pity you at all.
Guy easy na grin grin grin this your comment won't help him, I'm sure that the OP is already regretting his actions, no need to tell him what he already knows,
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
If you have female siblings, try and let them help you why you provide for the upkeep of the baby.
Provide which upkeep , someone that is sending 4k monthly is the person that will provide upkeep , I hope those men that say women like money can see this sha , you ppl will be shouting women and money , I don't know if you expect your Sisters or daughters to chase after broke men , I just feel bad for the baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Come First....propose To Her Or Meet Her Parents / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video / 6 Richest And Wealthiest People In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.