Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? (24614 Views)

Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by blazebaba(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
As China..Russia and USA don test their capabilities incase of a ww3..our dearest country which still happens to be the mockery of africa...sorry giant of africa sef wants to test their strength too....so dearest citizens please fear not cos we are in safe hands....
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by davillian(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
No covers
Shoot I shoot equals more casualty.....
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Willie007: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
USA, China, Russia, UK, France and other world powers go dey conduct military drills, 9ja too go want follow grin grin grin
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Limperator(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol,,, Sahara reporters and fake news are like 5 and 6 �

Meanwhile,

Do you want to learn the ART OF EBOOK WRITING AND PUBLICATION, hit the link below and join the WhatsApp group...

We are organizing a 3-days teaching on the art, which will empower you to earn for life with each book you write and publish....

We will not abandon candidates after the three days, NO, continuous Mentoring is assured.

We are beginning on the 25th, to 28th, August, 2021

HIT THE LINK AND JOIN US ��
https:///G1P4atyhsuK5xGshV0JnGa
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by rottennaija(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
brosom:
I have the video of the attack,

I can affirm to it..

NIGERIA has never been 1 right from creation,

Na this kind thing vex God distroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. cry

Below is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hdNpZwiY9s
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by rottennaija(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
kindlyheart:
it looks like a drill... youtube would have deleted the video if it was actually a gun battle
Below is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hdNpZwiY9s

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
vibbb:
Maybe a video footage could ascertain fact check.

Even from the pictures it doesn’t make sense. It’s obviously fake.

How can people be shooting at each other and some sitting down and chatting in same environment. I actually thought it was a nollywood movie not even a drill.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
brosom:
I have the video of the attack,

I can affirm to it..

NIGERIA has never been 1 right from creation,

Na this kind thing vex God distroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. cry
Send video or post.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by ameh99: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
The shot out is sure not real...

At one glance at the video I knew it was all stage acting

Re watch the video you see people still sitting when all those shooting where taking place

And the sound of riffles are clear blanks...

Only gbefu will believe it's real
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by ameh99: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
ecolime:
No sane person should take Sowore and his paper serious.

The mad man has been looking for ways to burn down the country through peddling of fake news and it will never work. All these nonsense because he wasn't offered a juicy role during Buhari's 1st term.

People like him will always be the first to run back to their foreign residences when shit hits the fan.

He was instrumental in bringing tyrant Buhari into power. Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igbowo we know but Sowore is a bloody scam.

We must never listen to these set of pretenders.
1. Sowore grin
2. Pst Bakare
3. Jega
4. L. Sanusi
5. Dino
6. Ezekwesilly
You forgot to add FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Thomist(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
The mumu no even know the meaning of fact check. Were you in the scene to carry out the fact check? Gutter journalism got news from fellow gutter journalism and spreading it here.
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by safetyboot: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
It looks more like a drill exercise
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Ojemalad(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Did you say Sahara report the news? Mtchewww,, who takes Sahara reporters serious I hardly open any post that has Sahara in its body.

Sahara reporters & self-service be like 5&6
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by DesChyko: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2021
They be checking what nobody gives no f**k about undecided
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Halle000: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Getting people in plastic houses in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq91Rp0cKY
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by DanHaske: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I am trying to ask you, whom we should listen to naa
FFK
Obadiah Maylafiya
Nnamdi Kanu
Uche secondus
Bishop Kukah
David Oyedepo
Buba Galadima
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Johnsown1(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2021
I think it is a combined Naval security training of the Spanish,Ghanian and Nigerian excise. Check other thread. Nothing like that
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by Wasky101: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2021
kayjasper:
Shouldn't Sahara Reporters be declared a purveyor of Fake and Insighting news outfit

They don't verify any news before posting it, they are worse than the Killer Herdsmen.

To think they know exactly what the whole exercise was about but deliberately posted it to attract gullible followers.

This is unacceptable.

Anybody with half a brain should know the video was not real, how do u kneel and take fire with no cover?
Re: Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? by rave403: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Looks like a military drill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos) / I Wholeheartedly Support Borders’ Closure — Emir Sanusi / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.