Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? (2846 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2021
THE FIRST QUESTION EVERY REASONABLE SOUTH SHOULD HAVE ASKED IS WHERE IS BUKAR’S PICTURE

MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS, HAVE YOU SEEN PICTURES OF THESE REPENTANT FULANI HERDSMEN OR BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS BEFORE?

[b]WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF BOKO HARAM COMMANDER THAT RECENTLY SURRENDERED TO NAF HOODLUMS

WE SAW THE DEAD BODIES OF OSISIKANKWU, IKONSO AND OTHER SOUTHERN HOODLUMS NAF AND DSS PARADED IN IMO OYO AKWAIBOM EBONYI AND ANAMBRA.

NOW THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS ARE

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREVIOUS REPENT BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

WHY IS THERE NO PICTURES OF THE RECENTLY REPENTED BOKO HARAM, INCLUDING THEIR COMMANDER THAT ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS YESTERDAY

LET ME INVITE MY NORTHERN FRIENDS AND FOES TO TELL US THE REASON WHY SOUTHERN CRIMINALS ARE BEING PARADED WITH ONLY UNDERGARMENTS WHILE WE ARE YET TO SEE ORDINARY PHOTOS OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS COMMANDER

MONOGAMY

JULIUSMALEMA

OJIOFOR

UDELE1

OYIGBOUPDATE

ADADIKE

BUCKEYEMEDIA1

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2021
THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY MEANT FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED NORTHERNERS

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT GUYS, WE MIGHT LEARN ONE OR TWO THINGS FROM OUR NORTHERN BRETHREN MENTIONED ABOVE cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by slimfit1(m): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Divide the country let everyone go on their own, they can keep the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by LokoH(m): 6:01am On Aug 13, 2021
NORTHERNERS above will make sure this thread disappear. They control WASTE and their thoughts

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by tafabaloo(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Lols.....jokes
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by josielewa(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2021
dem suppose roast these motherfucker...killing hundreds and gets pardoned, but if u steal #100 in the south, na burnt offering

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
THE FIRST QUESTION EVERY REASONABLE SOUTH SHOULD HAVE ASKED IS WHERE IS BUKAR’S PICTURE
Do you know that before I opened that thread you referenced, I knew that there will be no picture!

They are that predictable!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2021
tafabaloo:
Lols.....jokes
WHO IS JOKING WITH YOU SIR angry
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2021
embarassed

FLOKII

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by flokii: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
embarassed

FLOKII

The reason you won't see their pictures online is because they (combatants) surrendered to the government.

In warfare, once an adversary surrenders, you can not kill or continue using firepower. Instead you take them into detention and proceed to court. This is the standard conduct in the rules of engagement for armed conflicts.

What I find appalling is that the Northerners are asking Nigerians to forgive known killers just because they surrendered, yet the same Northern government wants to kill Igboho for protesting peacefully.
Southerners and families of slain soldiers and victims of Bokoharam must voice out and reject pardon for those criminals. They must be tried in court and punished accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Gadafii: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2021
the nigerian army that cant provide pictures of ''scores of boko haram elements killed in kukawa and other environ, after the terrorists tried to over run an army base..."

is the one u want to provide pictures of repentant boko haram commanders grin

they can litter the whole internet with innocent dead bodies of alleged ESN members, but they will never post pictures of allegedly killed boko haram terrorists, and when we ask for pictures or we wont believe, these irredeemable zombies call us names etc

well, i don comot hands for niaja matter, make God gimme strength to bear my children outside this dead country, ameen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Coldshisha: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2021
People like you can't understand what is happening
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Coldshisha:
People like you can't understand what is happening
MAI GIDA WHAT IS HAPPENING
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Coldshisha: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
MAI GIDA WHAT IS HAPPENING

Try and follow our gallant officers on Tik tok and watch live action how this men are dedicated to saving you Mr MAI Shai

Main stream media won't carry this assualts, same as Facebook or Instagram
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by IJOBA11: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Coldshisha:

Try and follow our gallant officers on Tik tok and watch live action how this men are dedicated to saving you Mr MAI Shai

Main stream media won't carry this assualts, same as Facebook or Instagram
YOU SOUNDS LIKE A SENEGAMBIAN
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Ayotemide(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Repentance is ONLY for God. Persecution and Execution is the Government's Role.

I will not be insane and Dumb like Buhari Proposes.

Kill these Killers and rapists now.
Re: Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:

The reason you won't see their pictures online is because they (combatants) surrendered to the government.

In warfare, once an adversary surrenders, you can not kill or continue using firepower. Instead you take them into detention and proceed to court. This is the standard conduct in the rules of engagement for armed conflicts.

What I find appalling is that the Northerners are asking Nigerians to forgive known killers just because they surrendered, yet the same Northern government wants to kill Igboho for protesting peacefully.
Southerners and families of slain soldiers and victims of Bokoharam must voice out and reject pardon for those criminals. They must be tried in court and punished accordingly.
pls when is the court hearing for bokoharam that surrendered to the government?

(1) (Reply)

Defection: "You Are The Most Dishonourable Being On Earth", PDP Tells FFK / Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / APC Chieftain And Buhari Minister Chris Ngige Falls In Love With Peter Obi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.