Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out (928 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:32am On Aug 13, 2021
A neighbour elderly who knew I was sleeping with someone wife in the third street or owing me 3500 and she wanted to borrow another 2k which have refused twice now, she didn't even talk about the 3500. She sell foods and she knew I am fucking someone wife and she also know her husband, a time I bought things close to 900 , she disturb and eventually collect her money despite not returning her own debt, I bought another 500 on credit purposely because she was owing 3500 but still collect the 500. I wanted to Spark but being mute because she know my wife too and the husband of the woman I'm fucking. Worst my conciecnce won't even let me rest seeing the husband.
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by Snitch24(m): 4:05am On Aug 13, 2021
How una take dey get mind do this kine thing
Bleep person wife
Another person wife ooh
Imagine someone else is doing it to ur own woman
How u go feel bro
What is the essence

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Sleeping with someone's wife
The grave danger you're to face if the husband eventually finds out isn't worth it for a second
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by ezegenigbonine: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Men will surely sleep with your wife same way u sleep with other peoples wives

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Snitch24:
How una take dey get mind do this kine thing
Bleep person wife
Another person wife ooh
Imagine someone else is doing it to ur own woman
How u go feel bro
What is the essence

It’s not even about the husband finding out. What of God? Hmmm .. they no fear
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by Ynix(m): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
A neighbour elderly who knew I was sleeping with someone wife in the third street or owing me 3500 and she wanted to borrow another 2k which have refused twice now, she didn't even talk about the 3500. She sell foods and she knew I am fucking someone wife and she also know her husband, a time I bought things close to 900 , she disturb and eventually collect her money despite not returning her own debt, I bought another 500 on credit purposely because she was owing 3500 but still collect the 500. I wanted to Spark but being mute because she know my wife too and the husband of the woman I'm fucking. Worst my conciecnce won't even let me rest seeing the husband.
Magun, Thunderbolt is coming for you if you don't desist. This is Africa
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by Manigie: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Some men get mind oh....... The Bible says of such as women as high way to the grave. In fact, sotey because of this, you no fit collect your money again, see your life.
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by Perfecttouchade: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by MufasaLion: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
She doesn't have any evidence but sadly, people will surely believe her words. You can still take your chances by not giving in to her borrowing habit because she's obviously blackmailing you.

However, I won't ask you to stop sleeping with anybody's wife. It's none of my concern but you sure have low self-esteem, because why on earth would stopp so low and settle for a married woman, when there are tons of single ladies out there?

Why would you even settle for someone in your locality in this didgital community? Maybe food is your problem. There are even sex starved women out there if sex is your problem!

The decision is yours to make.
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by zexy2030(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
HeavenlyCherub:

It’s not even about the husband finding out. What of God? Hmmm .. they no fear
We just sound religious when we mention God in this kind of situation. Just tell him, that not only the woman knows that your fvxking a married woman, another ear is a witness and she is already conspiring on how to enslaved you with that knowledge.

Hence, hoping to file an evidence one day, which she will use against you.

Women don't die with secrets, someone will definitely know about it, but a sure confidant.

Some people say women die with their secrets, don't be deceived. No woman knows how to keep secrets.

What hanging out means to them, is sharing gossip.

A woman without gossip must be a woman who is mentally deranged.

Just know that the full street is aware you are fvxking someone's wife..and very soon, you will be caught unawares. Someone is just waiting for a better day to better explain or confirm her gossip.

The 3500 is nothing, the rumour is everywhere...it's only your ears have not heard it.

In this life, nothing is a secret.
Re: What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out by BarrSly: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Feel free to sleep with a persons wife if you want to..

Let's forget this whole karma stuff because how will you tell me that if I sleep with a persons wife, someone will sleep with my own wife too

That simply means, the person whose wife I am sleeping with currently also slept with another persons wife so I am his own karma!!!

What I’m saying is this.. if your wife is going to cheat, she’s definitely going to cheat ain’t shit you can do about it.

So live your life.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: How Housemates Reacted To Fake Eviction Of JMK, Yousef / Inflation Now Affecting Our Sex Lives - Nigerians / Ladies Do You Like Big Cassava Let's Know How U Want It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.