Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin (57372 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Bambam Rocks Secondary School Uniform On A Movie Location / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by naijapage(f): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Stanley Okoro: Fast rising Nollywood actor was poisoned at movie location – Family

The family of Stanley Okoro, the fast-rising Nollywood actor that died a few days ago, has alleged that the movie star was poisoned by colleagues.

DAILY POST reported that Okoro, popularly known for his comedy roles in movies, died on Wednesday from a suspected case of food poisoning.

According to the family, Okoro was poisoned after successfully completing a movie shoot in a hotel in the Maryland area of Enugu State.

Although they cannot tell if the 23-year-old actor was having problems with anybody that would want him dead, the family said that Okoro’s only problem was his obsession with food.

A very close Cousin to the deceased, Okoro Nneka Loveth, who spoke to DAILY POST on Thursday, said the deceased loved and carried everyone along.

Her words, “Stanley happens to be my Cousin. A very close Cousin. Stanley was poisoned. And the person that poisoned him was among the people on set with him as of last week.

“Usually, whenever he came to Enugu, he’d either call me for food or call one of our Cousins to get him food. Stanley liked food alot. He ate a lot.

“So whenever he asked me for food, (usually I’m very busy) I’d send a Keke (tricycle) driver to go and deliver it. I have one Hausa Keke driver that usually did that for me or I’d go myself or my other Cousin will go herself or send one of her girls.

“But this last time he came, we only talked on the phone. They were in Enugu for a movie shoot. Their location was in Maryland, Enugu.

“So after the movie shoot he went back. He apologised that this time, he could not meet with us but that he’d be coming back the next week. Stanley left Enugu four day ago and said he’d be coming back next week, that they have another movie to shoot.

“He lived in Owerri (Imo State) but this poisoning happened in Enugu. Immediately he got back to Owerri the thing started happening to him as if he had a stroke and he started vomiting.

“They rushed him to a hospital and on getting to the hospital Stanley gave up. So the person used a fast poison. Maybe as they rounded up shooting and decided to eat the person just took the advantage.

“Throughout yesterday, we did not sleep. In fact, Stanley did not deserve to die. That guy is nice and carries everybody along. In fact, everyone in my village is crying. He was so down to earth. The only problem he had was that he liked food a lot. He ate too much.

“He was not married but may have been in a serious relationship. He wasn’t even up to 30 years. I can’t tell if he was having problems with anybody [that would want him dead]. He didn’t tell me of anyone.

“Stanley lived his life like an Hausa man, he wouldn’t even take note when someone was angry with him.

“Currently Stanley is in the mortuary and for now we don’t know what to do. He was around 23-year-old.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/stanley-okoro-fast-rising-nollywood-actor-was-poisoned-at-movie-location-family/

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by LORDLARGE(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2021
May God keep us away from frenemies within

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Goldbw122(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2021
LORDLARGE:
May God keep us away from frenemies within
Amen

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by DaddyRochie1642: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2021
It's there in the Bible,

"The Heart is deceitful and desperately wicked, who can search the Heart".

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Theicecode(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Fear people if you want to live long, his greatest undoing was him being a glutton, may his soul rest in peace.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Nuelito: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Things dey happen in this world..

Chineke agaghi ekwe ka Mmadu nkiti napu m ndu m

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Human being! Human being!! Human being!!!

Fear human being

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Rip flatin*

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bigtt76(f): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.

A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by slawormiir: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

But wait i don read the body of the write up abi na article

It was not stated that doctor confirmed it was food poisoning.....

You all should go back and read...the cousin just concluded it was food poisoning

bigtt76:
Sad but not every sudden death is as a result of poisoning or fetish attack. Looking at him aged 23 years and looking 40 due to his size, loves food which probably led to his obese nature and probably the cause of his seemingly stroke before death.
A proper autopsy needs to be carried out because it looks more like an underlying illness. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
your boyfriend must be a real niggarr

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by WibusJaga: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2021

A simple autopsy will confirm if it was poison & the type of poison. Then police can take it up from there. But then we are in Nigeria where seemingly simple stuffs become difficult.

Lesson to all: most of us have obsessions (food in this case). But don't let your obsession kill you. Better you run for your life.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by omoadeleye(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa o.

So we no go dey trust ourselves now to dey eat from eachother's house or to dey dine together again.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Kate06(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Sorry bro.

I always advise guys to stay clear from friends. Don't bother if they call you 'one man mopol', 'selfish guy', 'stingy guy'.

This is a result of too much of trust on firends. RIP.

I buy all kinds of e-currencies ranging from PM/skrill/Neteller/paypal/btc/payeer and so on.

Quote me for details, thanks.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by FreeStuffsNG: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2021
"the family said that Okoro’s only problem was his obsession with food."

Obsession with food ke? A full grown man obsessed with food certainly needs help. All the signs are always there but they will be joking around it not knowing that it can eventually lead to his downfall . RIP man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by thatsleepboy1: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2021
God bless the dead.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by kingbee90: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2021

This incident leaves us with a LESSON.
As a real nigga, always tame your habits & never allow people to know your vices too well be it Food, Weed, Alcohol, women or drugs(every man must indulge in @ least one of these).
Your enemies won't know how to strike you if they don't know your weaknesses. The story of Samson & Delilah, Chidinma & Usifo Ataga, Whitney Houston comes to mind.

RIP young Lad.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by VEXT: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
So this guy is just 23 yrs old...

4 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by BarrElChapo(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Unfortunately na your weakness your enemies go use try get you normal. RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Folabifreeman(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Th
Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Dozis: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2021
An autopsy would explain cause of death, he is obese and obesity goes with a lot of health challenges. Not that I'm disputing that he was poisoned.

10 Likes

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by Baawaa(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2021
praiseneo:
How can one battle depression please
I am officially tired cry
Start praising God, read your Bible daily and pray without ceasing. You are free from depression

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin by bossvitality(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2021
I so much liked this guy. So funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.