Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed (14553 Views)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / How Much Do Bankers Earn In Nigeria? / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by shegun4sur: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Well........aint an experienced banker but then i will tell u to leave your comfort place and take challenges.........that had make u garner more experience...........

Leaving comfort zone is just a cliche that doesn't augur well many times, especially in this kind of circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by JerryLekki: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2021
If you don't go to Kaduna and they sack you nko?
Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by giftiy(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2021
san316:
I currently work in one of the Third Generation Banks as a full staff. Currently I am on the second level in the sales department, salary is good, being considered for promotion which hasn't come in a while, based in Abuja with family and all.

Got an offer with a better 3rd generation bank. next level in a different department, higher pay but will have to relocate to Kaduna. Report directly to a Group Head, will have a dedicated car but greater responsibility.

The current place is like my comfort zone, I'm well known and I've been here for Seven years.

Please advice whether to move or not.
Leave your family in abj and go for the new offer.
You can be coming every other weekend using the rail to visit them.
The news of insecurity is more outside kaduna than what is actually happening.
Political fight every where.
I want to say a big congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by Rtopzy(f): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Ensure the part of Kaduna you are moving to is safe.... We don tire for the kidnapping palava here oooo. Kaduna is in a mess. Schools are shut indefinitely. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by Awise09(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2021
Pray to God for direction simple, nawa o people of this age self.
san316:
I currently work in one of the Third Generation Banks as a full staff. Currently I am on the second level in the sales department, salary is good, being considered for promotion which hasn't come in a while, based in Abuja with family and all.

Got an offer with a better 3rd generation bank. next level in a different department, higher pay but will have to relocate to Kaduna. Report directly to a Group Head, will have a dedicated car but greater responsibility.

The current place is like my comfort zone, I'm well known and I've been here for Seven years.

Please advice whether to move or not.
Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by koolguy88(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Talking from experience in the banking industry, for you to grow, you have to take more responsibilities, leave your comfort zone and explore new terrains.
You just have to move higher, broh.
Think twice.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
AliyuMahdi9:
All these places you Mentioned , have had Christians and Muslim residing there even before the 2001 crisis , even within those areas territories are "unofficial" marked.

People in those areas did not move there in between now and 8 years ago.

The fact is , Kaduna is divided alone religious line.

I advised someone coming to Kaduna about the real situation on ground which is facts

Your advice make it look like public execution is waiting for the guest coming to Kaduna, thereby instilling unnecessary fear in people.

Such advice is demarketing the state, and is against financial prosperity of the state
Re: Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed by AliyuMahdi9: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Facts are facts,

I am not economical with the truth, neither do I want to be political correct.

By Sugarcoating Reality in Nigeria , we are still not moving forward.

The human carnage that has occurred in Nigeria , is not close to what Happened in Rwanda.

Do you know why Rwanda is the fastest developing country in Africa, because they told themselves the truth and sought real forgiveness.

But here we are, you are more concerned about demarketing Kaduna, than stating Reality

FreelanceRebel:

Your advice make it look like public execution is waiting for the guest coming to Kaduna, thereby instilling unnecessary fear in people.

Such advice is demarketing the state, and is against financial prosperity of the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.