Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment (13901 Views)

Foreign Treatment: Reps Propose Seven-Year Imprisonment, ₦500m Fine / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Falana: 2015 Bullets Still In El-zakzaky, Wife’s Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by AuroraB(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Make e no from there enter Iran or Kuwait. Una for account for him children wey una murd nii lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by palsenator(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2021
zinxyrinky:
Nigeria is spending so much keeping this man in captivity, what exactly are they scared of? Oh they killed his sons lipsrsealed

It's obvious you and everyone that liked your comment ain't know nothing about the cold war between Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslim.

This is not totally about Nigeria but the restrictions of the Shiite movement because most Muslims here are Sunnis.

I ain't saying Zakzaky is holy or clean and I felt the need for that movement to be squashed but thinking on the surface not knowing that the whole issue is deeply rooted in Islamic deeply rooted feud is quite unfortunate.
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by mrvitalis(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2021
zinxyrinky:
Nigeria is spending so much keeping this man in captivity, what exactly are they scared of? Oh they killed his sons lipsrsealed
He is an Hausa man that has broken off from the Fulanis bondage

1 Like

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Rejoicing(f): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

Please pray for me that God should heal me from Pericarditis, I'm tired of swollen stomach and legs. Please pray for me, thanks

Almighty GOD will heal u, from all your pains, fears, are gone forever, you will not spend money on hospital again. Your JOY n peace is bin restored permanently in the mighty JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Crunchyg2: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

Please pray for me that God should heal me from Pericarditis, I'm tired of swollen stomach and legs. Please pray for me, thanks
Click on this link and follow it everyday and you will see the miracles of the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaCcVYt-wU

1 Like

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Jostoman: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2021
May be they are afraid that the man might want to go and institute a case against them in the ICC.
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by NoSentiment: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Shameless Trio , Buhari, Malami and DSS

Shameless trio: Your father, your mother and your pitiable self.
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by hotseat: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Who's afraid of El-Zakzaky?

This should be the question Nigerians should be asking.

Why subject this man and his wife to perpetual persecution and inhuman treatment?

So he has to go to court once again for his passport and that of his wife to be released before he can seek medical treatment abroad?

How dangerous is this man that he can't be set free even after having gone through so much trauma in the last couple of years?

If Boko Haram, ISWAP, bandits, etc could be forgiven and rehabilitated under the guise of being "repentant", why not extend the same token to this man?

Ok, I remember now, he is a Shi'ite and not a Sunni.

One's enemy or enemies must be crushed without mercy.

What a religion of a supposed "peace"!
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Rejoicing(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2021
GOD will heal u n make u whole in thy Mighty name of JESUS AMEN.

Please pray for me that God should heal me from Pericarditis, I'm tired of swollen stomach and legs. Please pray for me, thanks[/quote]
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by klbakare(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

I decree healing upon your body in Jesus name. Please visit the Mfm international headquarters for our Wednesday manna water services.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by gigabyte13: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2021
And l think we have an attorney general, that claim to know the law...
But if it were to be cow matter now, he will be very quick and sharp to respond without being questioned about it...

Lawless people in power... Na less than two years remain for una...
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by faridasr: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Give them their passports abeg.
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by UndilutedFaxt: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

Amen.
As you have put your faith in Jesus the great Physician, your healing is sure and divine health is restored to you in the mighty name of Jesus.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by techWriter1: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2021
It is well, God's divine assistance iJn
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by zoedew: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
They have a studio session with “The I Ran Band.” The Hit Single will be “I Ran To Iran.” Set, of course, to the tune “I Shot The Sheriff.” by Bob Marley! El-Zak’s shot at The Sheriff only to cry home to Iya how The Sheriff shelled the daylights out of him!
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Shameless Trio , Buhari, Malami and DSS
my love have a great weekend kiss
Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by rottenPussy: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

The lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by musty2245: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

By the grace of God you shall smile and laugh again smiley

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by MadamExcellency: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

Be of good cheers. Don't entertain any atom of fear or doubt about your life. It will clear with time.

Was the diagnosis done by recognized medical laboratory?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

I pray for you right now that the God of Abraham who forgives us our iniquities and heal our diseases heal you right now wherever you are in thy Mighty and Powerful Name of Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

I pray for you right now that the God of Abraham who forgives us our iniquities and heal our diseases heal you right now wherever you are in thy Mighty and Powerful Name of Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

[i]I pray for you right now that the God of Abraham who forgives us our iniquities and heal our diseases heal you right now wherever you are in thy Mighty and Powerful Name of Jesus Christ[/I]

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

[I]I pray for you right now that the God of Abraham who forgives us our iniquities and heal our diseases heal you right now wherever you are in thy Mighty and Powerful Name of Jesus Christ[/I]

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

[I][I]I pray for you right now that the God of Abraham who forgives us our iniquities and heal our diseases heal you right now wherever you are in thy Mighty and Powerful Name of Jesus Christ[/i]

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Betallion: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment by Oluolad86(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Be of good cheers. Don't entertain any atom of fear or doubt about your life. It will clear with time.

Was the diagnosis done by recognized medical laboratory?

Yes, it was first discovered in 2018 at UCH ( University College Hospital) Ibadan but I couldn't afford the money for the operation but was managing it with drugs till date. I was told to do the surgery now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: IG Submits Report On Abba Kyari To Police Service Commission / FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees / Arewa Quit Notice: Traditional Rulers Want Igbos To Invest In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.