Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power (1357 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Women Were Not Created By God For Men - Seun Kuti / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Yomi4reel: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2021
The two white garment women were flogging the small girl with annoy because they believed she processed witches power.

The deliverance took a long time and no matter how they flogged the girl,she did not cry or ask for mercy from the two women.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/two-white-garment-church-women-were-flogging-the-small-girl-with-a-broom-severely-to-remove-the-evil-power-she-had/

1 Like

Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Yomi4reel:
The two white garment women were flogging the small girl with annoy because they believed she processed witches power.

The deliverance took a long time and no matter how they flogged the girl,she did not cry or ask for mercy from the two women.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/two-white-garment-church-women-were-flogging-the-small-girl-with-a-broom-severely-to-remove-the-evil-power-she-had/

https://www.facebook.com/STREAMSOFJOYINTERNATIONAL/videos/1177514866065950/
Watch and u will receive wisdom to be wise
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2021
That's how White garment churches do there own deliverance now,no new thing in that.
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
They need to be flogged themselves too.
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's how White garment churches do there own deliverance now,no new thing in that.
This is exactly what i meant when i said "our God differs from the Gods of all other religions" {1Corinthians 8:5-6} our own God (Jehovah) made us understand that there are many works of the flesh that we will notice in the people around us (including ourselves)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

Did you notice the work in the girl's flesh that this stupid idiots are beating her for?
Well it's the bolded in red!
Please tell me which of us is totally free from all these things mentioned?
Our own God taught us that each human has at least one, two or more of these working in his/her flesh. But He will not tolerate this things in His Kingdom. So what can we do to free ourselves from the works of the flesh?
Each person will have to pay more than the usual attention when God's word is spoken, try to figure out which part is in you {Romans 7:21-24} then with power in the word of God {Hebrews 4:12; Ephesians 6:17} you will be strengthened to fight the battle on your own {Galatians 6:5} and as the truth keeps working in you you'll be able to FREE yourself {John 8:32} from the works of the flesh that's holding you back from gaining salvation! Romans 7:25

All of us are sinners so none of us if free from the works of the flesh which we inherited from Adam {Romans 5:12} that's why Jesus warned us never to judge our fellow believer in whom we find any works of the flesh {Matthew 7:1-4} rather we should try to assist them in becoming victorious over sin!
1Timothy 4:16
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
In which part of the scriptures did Jesus or his desciples conduct deliverance like this? Where was anyone beaten with stick to deliver the person? The stupidity in religion baffles me, if you are a Christian and you do not study the word to understand it, you will definitely be used, abused and brainwashed by these con artistes.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Then it is not scriptural. Any church that does this isn't of God
Adamgeneral12:

1 Like

Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Then it is not scriptural. Any church that does this isn't of God
Never was it scriptural,that's the way of doing there own deliverance
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is exactly what i meant when i said "our God differs from the Gods of all other religions" {1Corinthians 8:5-6} our own God (Jehovah) made us understand that there are many works of the flesh that we will notice in the people around us (including ourselves)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

Did you notice the work in the girl's flesh that this stupid idiots are beating her for?
Well it's the bolded in red!
Please tell me which of us is totally free from all these things mentioned?
Our own God taught us that each human has at least one, two or more of these working in his/her flesh. But He will not tolerate this things in His Kingdom. So what can we do to free ourselves from the works of the flesh?
Each person will have to pay more than the usual attention when God's word is spoken, try to figure out which part is in you {Romans 7:21-24} then with power in the word of God {Hebrews 4:12; Ephesians 6:17} you will be strengthened to fight the battle on your own {Galatians 6:5} and as the truth keeps working in you you'll be able to FREE yourself {John 8:32} from the works of the flesh that's holding you back from gaining salvation! Romans 7:25

All of us are sinners so none of us if free from the works of the flesh which we inherited from Adam {Romans 5:12} that's why Jesus warned us never to judge our fellow believer in whom we find any works of the flesh {Matthew 7:1-4} rather we should try to assist them in becoming victorious over sin!
1Timothy 4:16
May you have PEACE! smiley

The flogging doesn't mean that she is a witch,they do that to chase any kind of evil spirit,evil arrow in body,spirit of ogbanje,spirit of bad behaviour such as stealing etc.
Is better to go mfm for dileverance than to be deliver this way because if you do deliverance this way na to dey update your self in that church remain for you,fail of updating can lead to another spirit wey even worse pass the one they flog out.
Me no dey look anything that people do as craziness if they know what they are doing and can explain what they are doing, anybody wey dey do something but has no explanation and did not know the repercussions and the result na him me dey call original craze man.
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Never was it scriptural,that's the way of doing there own deliverance
So everyone has a way of doing their own deliverance.... it is no longer according to God but according to the whims of individual men? undecided
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

The flogging doesn't mean that she is a witch,they do that to chase any kind of evil spirit,evil arrow in body,spirit of ogbanje,spirit of bad behaviour such as stealing etc.
Is better to go mfm for dileverance than to be deliver this way because if you do deliverance this way na to dey update your self in that church remain for you,fail of updating can lead to another spirit wey even worse pass the one they flog out.
Me no dey look anything that people do as craziness if they know what they are doing and can explain what they are doing, anybody wey dey do something but has no explanation and did not know the repercussions and the result na him me dey call original craze man.

That's why it's important to distinguish between Churchgoers and true Christians!

What do you think?
About JWs insisting that their marriage must be with fellow JWs? 1Corinthians 7:39
How will you feel if the girl is you grandchild whose father or mother chose to marry someone from this religion? smiley
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why it's important to distinguish between Churchgoers and true Christians!

What do you think?
About JWs insisting that their marriage must be with fellow JWs? 1Corinthians 7:39
How will you feel if the girl is you grandchild whose father or mother chose to marry someone from this religion? smiley
You are so funy,I told you that if I learn from you I go use question to skater your head and if you skip one question,you answer no question.
You said you are a jw abi?
There is a book of Jehovah witness title " people searching for God" how did you jw see this thing compile?
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So everyone has a way of doing their own deliverance.... it is no longer according to God but according to the whims of individual men? undecided
Oga na their way be that,if you go there I'm sure dem go flog you like that
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Sha no make am dey sound like say na God tell dem do this kain nonsense. undecided
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sha no make am dey sound like say na God tell dem do this kain nonsense. undecided
Say God go say make dem beat
person before him go see deliverance?
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You are so funy,I told you that if I learn from you I go use question to skater your head and if you skip one question,you answer no question.
You said you are a jw abi?
There is a book of Jehovah witness title " people searching for God" how did you jw see this thing compile?

You make me laugh Sir, well if you're asking a Christian questions be rest assured that you're not bombarding the follower of Christ with your questions rather you are asking Jesus. Luke 12:11-12
So the one who promises that your questions will be answered will provide it not me Sir! Matthew 7:7-8
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You make me laugh Sir, well if you're asking a Christian questions be rest assured that you're not bombarding the follower of Christ with your questions rather you are asking Jesus. Luke 12:11-12
So the one who promises that your questions will be answered will provide it not me Sir! Matthew 7:7-8
You have no answer to the question,that's all.
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You have no answer to the question,that's all.

You're the one who doesn't know what you're asking for! smiley

The book is entitled:

"Mankind Search For God" smiley
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one who doesn't know what you're asking for! smiley

The book is entitled:

"Mankind Search For God" smiley
Man searching for God
Mankind search for God
The thing be say you know the book abi? I know say na google you google am.
How did they compiled what is in the book?
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Google?
Well i've known the book ever since i was still practicing Islam as a soldier.
Well that's the result of thorough research and the assistance of God's Holy Spirit that's working with the Organization!

Adamgeneral12:

Man searching for God
Mankind search for God
The thing be say you know the book abi? I know say na google you google am.
How did they compiled what is in the book?
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You get what you submit to with men. undecided

I can bet you that there are people who are in the same congregation who, no matter how demonic, they present themselves, they will never be subjected to the same treatment and this because those who do these things in fact fear them. undecided
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Google?
Well i've known the book ever since i was still practicing Islam as a soldier.
Well that's the result of thorough research and the assistance of God's Holy Spirit that's working with the Organization!

You are hiding something, right?
I have so many jw magazines with me,I notice that the watch tower always act like me,study people and their believe, know their taboos and way of doctrine but you know, you understand but stand on your own believe, that's what I do.
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You get what you submit to with men. undecided

I can bet you that there are people who are in the same congregation who, no matter how demonic, they present themselves, they will never be subjected to the same treatment and this because those who do these things in fact fear them. undecided
I disagree with that,If you are in the line you go follow the rules,if dem say they saw an evil spirit in you and they want to flog it out of you,na to submit your self jejely for the flogging if not,the thing dey tell you that will happen go happen to you o,it may take years before it happen but is going to happen.
Dem no dey do any how,na according to their Holly spirit description and solutions
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You are hiding something, right?
I have so many jw magazines with me,I notice that the watch tower always act like me,study people and their believe, know their taboos and way of doctrine but you know, you understand but stand on your own believe, that's what I do.
It's good to stand on your own beliefs if you are sure that you're on the path to salvation! Matthew 7:13-14
I was a Muslim and i stood my ground until i discovered that Islam is not working out what is fine in the midst of it's adherents!

Faith is personal but at the same time it has to do with connectivity, that's what Jesus meant when he said "

[b]"Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24

SPIRIT means the same line of thought will bind you with fellow believers no matter where they may be. And TRUTH means there will be agreement on how to determine right and wrong! smiley
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's good to stand on your own beliefs if you are sure that you're on the path to salvation! Matthew 7:13-14
I was a Muslim and i stood my ground until i discovered that Islam is not working out what is fine in the midst of it's adherents!

Faith is personal but at the same time it has to do with connectivity, that's what Jesus meant when he said "

[b]"Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24

SPIRIT means the same line of thought will bind you with fellow believers no matter where they may be. And TRUTH means there will be agreement on how to determine right and wrong! smiley

Oga max,say as you dey so,you no still understand say as you move from Muslim to Christian na so for another place someone move also from Christian to Muslim.
The place you find your self na him you go take judge them,if they are good,you go stay for the religion, if they are bad you go switch to another religion.
There are good Muslim and there bad Muslim.
There are good Christian and there are bad Christian
Na where you find your self na him go determine your faith, may be to stay or to live.
If I may tell you my papa na xman also but his is late now,so two he four
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2021
That's the way people think generally no wonder you call yourself "Adam-general" but there's more to faith than just being a nice or good person!

That's the importance of John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The way God think totally differs from the way we humans think {Isaiah 55:8-9} when you say someone is good or bad you can only see the outward appearance whereas God is seeing the heart {Matthew 7:15} so a person may happen to be a notorious criminal but with a faithful and loyal heart! Luke 23:39-43

If you're really interested in knowing the truth i will prove to you that there is no Religion that's GOOD apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Note that i didn't say the people but the Religion. WHY? Because your religion can determine what you will do in certain situations even though you're good or bad in the sight of the layman! smiley

Adamgeneral12:

Oga max,say as you dey so,you no still understand say as you move from Muslim to Christian na so for another place someone move also from Christian to Muslim.
The place you find your self na him you go take judge them,if they are good,you go stay for the religion, if they are bad you go switch to another religion.
There are good Muslim and there bad Muslim.
There are good Christian and there are bad Christian
Na where you find your self na him go determine your faith, may be to stay or to live.
If I may tell you my papa na xman also but his is late now,so two he four
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Adamgeneral12: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's the way people think generally no wonder you call yourself "Adam-general" but there's more to faith than just being a nice or good person!

That's the importance of John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The way God think totally differs from the way we humans think {Isaiah 55:8-9} when you say someone is good or bad you can only see the outward appearance whereas God is seeing the heart {Matthew 7:15} so a person may happen to be a notorious criminal but with a faithful and loyal heart! Luke 23:39-43

If you're really interested in knowing the truth i will prove to you that there is no Religion that's GOOD apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
how did you turn to jw?
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Yomi4reel: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some people still believe it
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

how did you turn to jw?
My friend it's a long story! smiley
Let me just say i discovered that of all the religions on planet earth the one and only group that is wiser than Satan is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization!

I'll give you two points:

Satan wants mankind to destroy themselves because he wants to continue ruling over us but God has decided to redeem mankind from Satan's domination. Jesus was sent on a mission and Satan tried to disrupt that plan but with all his effort Jesus successfully completed his earthly assignment! John 19:30
Now Satan wants to see mankind destroyed before God destroy him so out of spite he is making people kill themselves anyhow! Revelations 6:3-4
Now out of all the religious groups on this planet the one and only group that has successfully erased the use of force and weapons from the heart of their members is Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 2:2-4
So even though you are a good person when Racism and Politics calls for the KILLINGS of your fellow man (including those with whom you're calling on the same God) your religion can't stop you because it's false. Whereas throughout the whole world JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have successfully impressed the love of neighbours in the hearts of all their members.

Secondly of all the religion on this planet the one and only group whose name commands love for their fellow believers is Jehovah's Witnesses {John 13:34-35} of course there are good and bad people in all religions but when you get to any place as a stranger the one and only group that will welcome their fellow member even when they've never seen him before is Jehovah's Witnesses.
I'm not talking about you going to a church but getting to a town or city just ask from anyone that you're looking for one of Jehovah's Witnesses and after the JW confirm with two or three questions (in our spiritual language) and you're able to speak our language forget it you're already at home in hands of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 12:46-49

Do you think any good person from any religion will just welcome you into his house simply because you're of the same religion? Even if he wants to do so fear of the unknown and objection from his family will not permit him. But the smallest member of the JW family will begin to urge you once you speak our language!

There are so many many differences that proves God has blessed the gathering of just one group of people with His holy spirit! smiley
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Do people still conduct this type of deliverance- the flogging method?
What annoy me most is that these women themselves needs deliverance!
Majority of them are still struggling with evil spirits of all kinds most especially the spirit of fornication & adultery.
If I lie, go and ask the choir masters & olushos

I come in peace o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by Yomi4reel: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Punishment
Re: Women Were Flogging The Small Girl With Broom Severely To Remove The Evil Power by GodisableTrade: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wickedness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In God. / Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / 50 Biblical Reasons Why Jesus Died For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.