Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Does Uyo Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Uyo Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria (740 Views)

Here's Why Anambra Has The Best Road Network In Nigeria: / Classic Estate Land With Good Road Network In Eleko / Telecommunication Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Uyo Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria by WOWNECHE(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
As traveller who create travel related content on YouTube I have been to Uyo twice, the very first time I traveled to Uyo I had only few days to explore the city and create content for my YouTube channel, I wasn't able to visit so many places in the city of Uyo but I was surprised by the amount of development going on in the city. 5 months later I came back to Uyo this time around I decided to stay longer so that I can be able to explore the whole city. I can't believe what I saw they're building massive roads with Flyover, planting trees and grass all over the roads, as a travel content creator I've been to so many cities in Nigeria things I found different about the roads in Uyo is the size. Their road is very big in size and the fact that they plant trees and grass makes me love it even more.
I also made few videos from the city of Uyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc55oFXZb14

Re: Does Uyo Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria by daviesmania(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
ROADS around Uyo metropolis is unfortunately the only thing we have in this state.. (akwa ibom state) the second thing is large scale poverty...
Re: Does Uyo Have The Best Road Network In Nigeria by rollingrocks: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2021
daviesmania:
ROADS around Uyo metropolis is unfortunately the only thing we have in this state.. (akwa ibom state) the second thing is large scale poverty...

Jealousy spotted. Name your state with your full chest let's see.

(1) (Reply)

Gold Trading Centre, Association Seeks Partnership With FCTA / I am Seeking A New Relationship After Divorce . / New Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.