Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (31861 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by USDRONE(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Good Camera without Good Battery is a no for me

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Haha
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2021
If they like make dem lunch heaven all I know is Buhari has returned to Nigeria and he is a Terrorist!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by EmmyNorse(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Wizcollifa:
I can't.
I can't can't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Plut01:

Redmi Xaiomi Miscreants go soon invade this thread.......Nah sweet fight e go be.

clear conscience fears no accusations.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Btev: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Flagship indeed
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by NurseJay: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Have never been a fan of Tecno, infinix, ITEL and other nameless product.
It's either iPhone, Samsung or Redmi for me.

I'm not saying they're not good phones, it's just taste.
Iono whether there's anyone like me.

I'm with you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by AlphaStorm: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
Omo imagine buying tecno for 280k

Where samsung s20 dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by symbianDON(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2021
AK481:
Anything above 70k for techno,itel, infinix,oppo.
Count me out
70k?? You even try sef!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Sufferingboy(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2021
At a time I used tecno phone,but now I use samsung.

Look samsung is the king.

Tecno is good if you are looking for budget phones.

But if you have money,go for quality (samsung).

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Petersamuel8(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:

Nothing wrong so far it's worth 280k
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by TechNana(f): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2021
My Vivo V21 anytime any day...

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Tolarnizzy116(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
"powerful camera" but gsmarena said the camera is trash
Imagine camon 17 with a year update..but a powerful phone like phantom with any grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Petersamuel8:

Nothing wrong so far it's worth 280k
When there's Samsung S10 and S20?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2021
AK481:
Count me out
Pls remove Oppo from that list. It's an insult!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by ceede2: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2021
If Tecno like make 'em launch Pyton Z. If no be hi phone or Samsung to me the rest na rubbish

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by richeeyo(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:
Planning to buy at least for 150k
Till I hear price for mediatek oo
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Seniorwriter(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Emeka71:
Thier camera is quite OK; but BTW; let me go and strategize and play bet9ja virtual league; so that I can recover my money also make more money.

Lolz....you might loose more o....just set a target like you are trading on forex.
Howbeit using your monies for Digital Trades is more profiting....

@SENIORWRITER
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
"powerful camera" but gsmarena said the camera is trash

because it is.
Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by lomprico(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Plut01:

Redmi Xaiomi Miscreants go soon invade this thread.......Nah sweet fight e go be.

Xiaomi Mi 11 na samsung s21 and iphone 12 dem mate. so no need for comparison with tecno.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Soulsymbol99: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
No get as u wan love-vendor Toyota make em turn 2 Benz undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Flamees(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2021
AlphaStorm:

Where samsung s20 dey
Nna ehhn even samsung Note 10 sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Flamees(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2021
richeeyo:

Planning to buy at least for 150k
Till I hear price for mediatek oo
I no fit by tecno phones more than 75k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by MartinsD12(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Mthumbie:
TECNO has launched its first premium flagship phone called the PHANTOM X. It’s a milestone for TECNO, a global expert dedicated to bringing the latest technology and innovative designs to consumers in emerging markets. Let’s take a close look at TECNO’s Breakthroughs in “Premium” with PHANTOM X.

The Pursuit of Beauty in Design

PHANTOM X represents great breakthroughs in design with exquisite details. PHANTOM X features a 3D borderless screen and uses this unique arc design at the right angle of 36.5° to fit perfectly in the user’s hand.

This phone is on the larger side with a 6.7″ display, making it a perfect device for consuming media. TECNO has put a big focus on making this display “borderless” by having the screen continue to bend at the edges, up to 70° of an angle. This creates an unbounded visual experience where images and videos bend off the side of the phone, into infinity.

Flip the phone around and you’ll see the new innovative silk glass back cover. This material was created based on a series of complex tests and manufacturing procedures, which resulted in this “silk delicacy” and “glass sparkle”. This etched textured design shows vertical refined lines, giving a fantastic and premium look to the design of the phone. The intensified efforts on exquisite design details are totally worth it due to the premium flagship quality that TECNO has promised to meet for its users.

PHANTOM X comes in two different color options which include Van Gogh’s Starry Night Blue and Monet’s Summer. Both color options have a very unique look, emphasizing the silk glass material used on the back of the phone.

The camera is a vertically stacked row of lenses housed in a sleek metallic rising. Placed in the direct center of the device, it creates a symmetrically balanced design. The power and volume buttons share the same color as the camera bump and are placed on the right side of the phone.

A Big Leap in Camera Performance

To create a powerful photography experience on the PHANTOM X, the phone was fitted with a back camera made up of three sensors. The front camera has dual sensors to capture large images that bring out the best details in your selfies.

PHANTOM X adopts an industry-leading 50MP Ultra-Night Camera with a 1/1.3-inch ultra-large sensor, enabling users to capture crisp large resolution images, even in difficult lighting. The sensor can take in 33% more light from the environment compared to cameras featuring a 108MP camera with a 1/1.5-inch sensor.

Even the selfie camera supports super-high-resolution images, with a 48MP sensor. Your selfies can now have the same quality as many other back-facing cameras. The selfie camera is perfect for both individual or group selfies, with the AI-assisted 105° ultra-wide angle lens. The camera is able to detect when your selfie includes multiple people and will suggest you switch to the ultra-wide lens. It’s a helpful and convenient software feature that ensures your selfies are taken with the proper sensor.

As for the important portrait photo performance, PHANTOM X uses a 50mm focal lens to present the Golden Portrait natural images without distortion, capturing and enhancing the quality.

With PHANTOM X’s Super Night Mode, night photography is now effortless, even for casual photographers. When you’re shooting in dark environments, even with light as low as 0.1 lux, PHANTOM X is able to bring more vivid details than the naked eye with the algorithm-enabled camera by utilizing AI segmentation and night protection. Also, you can have elegant portraits in the glorious night view with the help of Super Night Portrait.

https://www.xda-developers.com/tecno-phantom-x/
I don't like this phontom x at all, first it's suppose to be a flagship more than camon 17 pro but it's sharing same mediatek G95 with camon 17 pro which is a lot cheaper, Tecno failed on this one 228k is far enough to get a bigger 5G smartphone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Yourfav:
This Phantomx camera be doing the most, I've seen pictures taken with it and I'm usual wowed
The same camera,Gsmarena rubbished? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by Eillyeillz(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2021
AK481:
Count me out

70k when it's not a Ridmi or Nokia product?! No thank You.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by orikoku: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2021
I have overgrown my mumu, instead of me to buy this for 200k+ I will buy redmi note 10 pro for less than 150k. No NFC no infrared. Enjoying my redmi note 10 5G anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera by gr8gem(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Any future Android update for this phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My New Infinix Hot 11 Phone And The Gift I Received / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / App To Watch Online Youtube Video On Nokia C2-o3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.