Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 (118657 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Nigerian Banks Salary Structure 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Penguin2: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

Not entirely. You could join as an experienced hire sometime in future. Never say never. Stay positive.

Experienced hire?

Without having worked in any bank before?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Basilekeh:

Boss Stanbic pays 350k at entry level...and they start as ABO...the guy is correct.

God will bless you o. grin grin grin

They want to finish me. People who are not in the bank are coming for my head.

Bankers (Full time roles o not contract staff) earn comfortably well. way well than a civil servant.
i did not mince words.
Bankers also do not like disclosing their salary or how much they earn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by almustapha942: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
I work with UBA currently, joined as an ET in 2019 and was posted straight to the Head office from Training school. Salary is 195k per month. Stanbic sounds like a sweet place though. Guys pls do let me know if there are ever openings for Experienced hire over there. God bless.

Off Topic, UBA is a really nice place to work, always thought it was an old people`s bank but i was proved wrong. But then they have quite a number if grades. ET to SET to ABO to BO to SBO to AM to DM to Manager to SM to AGM to GM to ED i think.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Penguin2:

Experienced hire?

Without having worked in any bank before?

Yes. with time, you can acquire experience in other sectors and can decide to switch industries.
HR admin in oil and gas sector or telecommunications can switch to the financial industry and vice versa.

Arm yourself with the necessary skills and qualifications.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
almustapha942:
I work with UBA currently, joined as an ET in 2019 and was posted straight to the Head office from Training school. Salary is 195k per month. Stanbic sounds like a sweet place though. Guys pls do let me know if there are ever openings for Experienced hire over there. God bless.

Off Topic, UBA is a really nice place to work, always thought it was an old people`s bank but i was proved wrong. But then they have quite a number if grades. ET to SET to ABO to BO to SBO to AM to DM to Manager to SM to AGM to GM to ED i think.

send me a pm. I like having fellow bankers in my circle.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by melviniyke2002(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

thank you o. Someone almost roasted me when i said how much they pay GT. People think the bankers are the tellers receiving cash at the counter.
shocked dis is an insult to contract staff(tellers mostly)

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by almustapha942: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

Thanks, i have sent you a mail
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by ejimatic: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Basilekeh:

Boss Stanbic pays 350k at entry level...and they start as ABO...the guy is correct.
. Please let find out well because I know on their entry they pay some training allowances to them after their but as they resume they receive thier regular Monthly pay...I will find out too but I doubt it .How much will the branch manager receive monthly? Let all of us confirm together.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
melviniyke2002:
shocked dis is an insult to contract staff(tellers mostly)

I apologize sincerely for this statement if it came across as an insult or disrespect to tellers.
I probably did not convey my intention in the noblest of forms.

Everyone in the chain is important.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Icon2007:
yes you are , you can apply for client service officer, zero years of experience required for this. check on their webpage and apply asap.

Thanks man. I applied already, yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DUNKA(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
NairaEffect:
Dear NairaLanders,

Bankers in the house, can you share your thoughts on what banks are currently paying as salaries particularly for entry level in 2021.

Your contributions will be of help to many.

Thank you.

See how Bankers are praising Banks as if we do not know the koko. Let me tell you 99% want to bail out but have no option for now grin That is the truth. If you are working in a Bank just know say na stress full head. There is no pain no gain wink If you know you know. Been there done that cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Basilekeh:
It's for Access Bank

Oh! Really?

How did you get to know this?

Are you a staff at the bank?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
ejimatic:
. Please let find out well because I know on their entry they pay some training allowances to them after their but as they resume they receive thier regular Monthly pay...I will find out too but I doubt it .How much will the branch manager receive monthly? Let all of us confirm together.

A branch manager is just a title.
what matters is the rank/level.

In some rare (most times severe cases) an ABO can be made a branch manager.
A branch Hss who is an SBO and due for promotion to AM should naturally be made a regional HSS. But if there is no space ( remember the pyramid - the higher you climb, the fewer spaces available) they make them branch managers. Hss is concerned with operations. Bm is concerned with sales. So they send them into sales.

what does this infer? An AM and an SBO in rank/level can be a branch manager but they have different salaries. BM/HSS is a title. what is important is their rank/level.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

Thanks man. I applied already, yesterday.

Wishing you all the best boss. I really hope you scale through.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
DUNKA:
See how Bankers are praising Banks as if we do not know the koko. Let me tell you 99% want to bail out but have no option for now grin That is the truth. If you are working in a Bank just know say na stress full head. There is no pain no gain wink If you know you know. Been there done that cheesy

na wa o.

if you check from the first post, i stated that it is stressful. I never said it was all rosy and lovey dovey.
many people want out. so also many people who want in.

its a good place to kick start a career. climb and experience the corporate world, save up and japa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

Senior man, which bank are you currently working at?

Can I send you a pm? I'll really like to network with you too.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Skindudu0510(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:
One thing I know for sure is that banks pay their full time staff well. Very well. The work is stressful but the pay is worth it.
I can say as a matter of fact about Stanbic pay structure.
If you have a BSc and you join as a contract staff, your starting salary is 70k. By March, you get paid appraisal bonus. This bonus differs and depends on your performance in the previous financial year. Some contract staff get appraisal bonus as high as 400k. This is a factual statement.
Also, after being paid the bonus, your salary is reviewed upwards. There’s addition. Sometimes 10k sometimes 8k. It varies.

If you have an ND and you join as a contract staff, your salary is 50k. Every other thing I stated above is applicable.

Every year, you get the opportunity to write their conversion exam. It used to be SHL. But they’ve switched to odyssey.
Write the exam, pass, get scheduled for an interview. Pass, you get scheduled for a lie detector test. Pass and go for medicals. Pass medicals and get your new offer letter as a full time staff.

If you fail the exam, you wait till the following year to write again. If you are given a role and you don’t like it, you can check their internal vacancy portal and apply for any suitable available role that catches your fancy.

Stanbic is a great place to work. You get to do regular trainings and accelerated career growth. Their pay is nice too.

Like I said before, if you’re posted to back office operations ( ilupeju campus, Walter carrington, idejo street, wealth house), your pay is a bit higher than those posted to branches.

If you get posted to global market, you’re the boss of them all. These guys are the ones who trade forex on behalf of the company. They literally swim in money.

If you get a nice appraisal, your promotion is certain every 2 years at least.

Do you have stanbic employment portal link and this is my number 08132700824

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Hotguy27: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

How come most of them are always broke if they earn that much?

Hahahahahaha...

Your question is in order!

Well, let me tell you some secrets.
About 70% of workforce in Nigeria Banks is made of of junior workers who are tellers, marketing associates, security guards, messengers, cleaners, support staff etc. Another 15-20% are the employees at the bottom ladder of the senior staff cadre whose pay range from 100k to 300k

Most of the bank employees who come online to discuss their work environments or boast around as bankers are basically from the above mentioned categories.

It would therefore, be normal to assume they are broke especially if they don't drive exotic cars, wear designer clothes, shoes, wrist watches or build mansions as expected of rich people. However, they still try to live a decent life.

Though, naira value is going southward against other currencies, those who enjoy financial stability are those that earn from 350k to 1.5m as their basic monthly take-homes. These categories of bank employees are within 10-15% of the entire workforce excluding performance or annual bonuses that also run in millions in some cases.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by damocool(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

First off, you should know Stanbic is not a Nigerian company. It is a South African company. The exams are from South Africa. But it’s what’s obtainable elsewhere I think.

Wether the lie detector test works or not, lol I can’t tell. But obviously, they’re no right or wrong questions.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Skindudu0510:

Do you have stanbic employment portal link and this is my number 08132700824

The last time i posted a link to their career portal here, i was banned.

kindly check careers dot standardbank dot com

there are a couple of vacancies there. Entry level inclusive
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DSuperiorBrand: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

i never said bankers are broke. Bankers are comfortable. at least i know a lot of them. I am one myself.
If it is by your standard, perhaps you are Dangote. You are right. Even Business men take loans. I still do not get the point you are driving at.

If your company offers you a loan which you can utilize in other income generating areas without it affecting you, i see no reason why you shouldn't take it. If you get allowances from you work, is it a bad thing?

Finally, i need to state that if you are a reckless spender and not financially prudent, if you earn a billion naira as salary, it will never be enough for you as sooner or later you will be in penury.
Bankers are comfortable.

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by BrinaLanbros: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
What are you talking about? Maybe, you became an ex-staff in 2015 or beyond. Everything the poster wrote is true and what is currently obtainable. Both full time and non-full time employees get and enjoy the March bonus. As stated, it's every March, precisely on the 20th. Stanbic is one bank that promotes its staff regularly. Career acceleration is very high there and they believe so much in their women. Women hold top positions there. Culture is superb, and there is respect. At least, a manager in Stanbic can never use uncouth words on her/his colleagues (no matter your level) even at MPR. We hear of nasty acts during MPRs in other banks but it can never be Stanbic. Whatever profit they make, just know that it would have a positive impact on staff welfare not the type that would declare hundreds of billions in PAT but have miserable pay for their employees and they expect you to wear the best of the best suits to work and break you down with unachievable targets with no salary increases every year, promotion is even a prayer point for them (Zenith catch your sub abeg). Stanbic is a bank where your Salary is increased every year to cater for inflation. Honestly, as a young graduate, starting your banking career in banks like Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered and CitiBank would be the best career decision you would ever make. In 5 years time, you see yourself well risen to at least, an Assistant Manager. These banks also, give you opportunity to be seconded to their businesses in other countries and it's a global experience. Honestly, if you start your career in Stanbic, you would not want to work for any Nigerian bank at all. Canada is their competition not other banks. Most that leave (exclude those whose aim is to jump from bank to bank. They jump into Stanbic, get a level and jump out), move to Canada, UK, USA, oil companies, FinTechs, etc. To confirm, their entry level as a graduate trainee is Assistant Banking Officer ABO and the pay is N350,000 plus other pecks like bonuses, life insurance, very high pension remittance, trainings (home and abroad), trustee services paid for by the company, etc. Guess what? You don't need to know anyone to work there. Just pass their shl test or whatever test they give you, you have 80% chance of being employed. Just wow them at the interview and the position is yours.
oludele05:
Don't let anyone deceive you that Stanbic IBTC bank pay #350k for entry level, that's a big lies..

Stanbic entry level is #180k to #195k net pay[maximum] but your gross pay might be #290k..

Contract staff does not have any bonuses in every March but their Outsourcing agent do motivated them in their little ways..

As a real staff, you can get appraisal bonuses, starting from #10k to #200k in every March, even if you are promoted...

The only real staff that get above #400k bonuses are from managerial level e.g starting from BM and above.

This is real info as an ex-staff.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by ejimatic: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

A branch manager is just a title.
what matters is the rank/level.

In some rare (most times severe cases) an ABO can be made a branch manager.
A branch Hss who is an SBO and due for promotion to AM should naturally be made a regional HSS. But if there is no space ( remember the pyramid - the higher you climb, the fewer spaces available) they make them branch managers. Hss is concerned with operations. Bm is concerned with sales. So they send them into sales.

what does this infer? An AM and an SBO in rank/level can be a branch manager but they have different salaries. BM/HSS is a title. what is important is their rank/level.
. It is true that BM is a title and anybody can be made to be a BM ..... It is nauseating however to see how graduates are reduced to casual labours in the name of contract staffs in banks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
BrinaLanbros:
What are you talking about? Maybe, you became an ex-staff in 2015 or beyond. Everything the poster wrote is true and what is currently obtainable. Both full time and non-full time employees get and enjoy the March bonus. As stated, it's every March, precisely on the 20th. Stanbic is one bank that promotes its staff regularly. Career acceleration is very high there and they believe so much in their women. Women hold top positions there. Culture is superb, and there is respect. At least, a manager in Stanbic can never use uncouth words on her/his colleagues (no matter your level) even at MPR. We hear of nasty acts during MPRs in other banks but it can never be Stanbic. Whatever profit they make, just know that it would have a positive impact on staff welfare not the type that would declare hundreds of billions in PAT but have miserable pay for their employees and they expect you to wear the best of the best suits to work and break you down with unachievable targets with no salary increases every year, promotion is even a prayer point for them (Zenith catch your sub abeg). Stanbic is a bank where your Salary is increased every year to cater for inflation. Honestly, as a young graduate, starting your banking career in banks like Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered and CitiBank would be the best career decision you would ever make. In 5 years time, you see yourself well risen to at least, an Assistant Manager. These banks also, give you opportunity to be seconded to their businesses in other countries and it's a global experience. Honestly, if you start your career in Stanbic, you would not want to work for any Nigerian bank at all. Canada is their competition not other banks. Most that leave (exclude those whose aim is to jump from bank to bank. They jump into Stanbic, get a level and jump out), move to Canada, UK, USA, oil companies, FinTechs, etc. To confirm, their entry level as a graduate trainee is Assistant Banking Officer ABO and the pay is N350,000 plus other pecks like bonuses, life insurance, very high pension remittance, trainings (home and abroad), trustee services paid for by the company, etc. Guess what? You don't need to know anyone to work there. Just pass their shl test or whatever test they give you, you have 80% chance of being employed. Just wow them at the interview and the position is yours.

You have said it all.
Thank God people are coming out to butress my claims.
My superiors who left did not jump to other banks but they all travelled out.
Whenever i leave Stanbic, i am not joining any other Bank in Nigeria. I have seen what is obtainable. From here to the abroad. I am gathering my experience, developing myself and setting myself up for greater things.

Underrate stanbic at your own peril

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
ejimatic:
. It is true that BM is a title and anybody can be made to be a BM ..... It is nauseating however to see how graduates are reduced to casual labours in the name of contract staffs in banks

There are hardly any jobs out there.
When i graduated, i started out as a security guard. Grab any legit job you see out there and use it as a launch pad.
Being a graduate and a contract staff at the same time is not a bad thing at all. the pay is not all that bad. do not see being a contract staff as being the final stop. aim higher and prepare to be there (because it is not enough to just aim).

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DUNKA(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hotguy27:

Hahahahahaha...

Your question is in order!

Well, let me tell you some secrets.
About 70% of workforce in Nigeria Banks is made of of junior workers who are tellers, marketing associates, security guards, messengers, cleaners, support staff etc. Another 15-20% are the employees at the bottom ladder of the senior staff cadre whose pay range from 100k to 300k

Most of the bank employees who come online to discuss their work environments or boast around as bankers are basically from the above mentioned categories.

It would therefore, be normal to assume they are broke especially if they don't drive exotic cars, wear designer clothes, shoes, wrist watches or build mansions as expected of rich people. However, they still try to live a decent life.

Though, naira value is going southward against other currencies, those who enjoy financial stability are those that earn from 350k to 1.5m as their basic monthly take-homes. These categories of bank employees are within 10-15% of the entire workforce excluding performance or annual bonuses that also run in millions in some cases.

gbam you have hit the nail on the head. Only an insider (or former insider) can you know this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by DUNKA(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

You have said it all.
Thank God people are coming out to butress my claims.
My superiors who left did not jump to other banks but they all travelled out.
Whenever i leave Stanbic, i am not joining any other Bank in Nigeria. I have seen what is obtainable. From here to the abroad. I am gathering my experience, developing myself and setting myself up for greater things.

Underrate stanbic at your own peril
Just pray and hope that a day will not come when you no fit log into your system Hope you will be as patronizing as this smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Fortez: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
DUNKA:
Just pray and hope that a day will not come when you no fit log into your system Hope you will be as patronizing as this smiley

I honestly do not know where this bitterness is coming from. But hey! things like this don't get to me at all. cheesy
The day i got my offer letter is the day i started planning my exit. I think every individual should do that.
Whenever that day comes (if it ever does) i am well prepared.
Thank you for your bitter concern. have a great day boss.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Midex88(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmondefosa:

Apparently, I was banned for posting links to Stanbic Lansing page showing their vacancies. I am glad to be back.

I can’t say what is obtainable in Stanbic is obtainable in other banks.
Both head office and branches have their advantages and disadvantages.

I have worked at various back office locations and I currently work in a branch. Let me outline the advantages (these are my personal opinion)

Advantages of Back Office Location (Head office inclusive)

1. You get free Tea/coffee grin this means a lot because it solves breakfast issues. Just get your bread. There’s a dispenser in every work station.
2. Free staff bus with AC. This solves transportation challenges. My house is about 5 minutes walk to my bus stop. All I need to do is get to my bus stop and there’s a bus to take me to and from work. The buses cover almost all locations in Lagos. From okokomaiko, ikorodu, iyana ipaja, ikotun, Berger, and even Mowe in ogun state. Just get to your bus stop. This saves some part of your salary too.
3. There’s a food canteen and a dining area with nice cheap and affordable food. They come with an array of diverse food where you pick from. This is better than branches where you have to send the cleaners to get you food that may be expensive. The caterers are carefully selected and changed every week so you don’t get too accustomed to their food. They provide breakfast and lunch.

3. There is a Christian fellowship with complete music instruments �. There’s also a moslem prayer ground. It’s like a family literally.

4. There’s a games room. Table hockey, tennis, PlayStation etc. so when your head gets too full at work, take a break and play some games.

5. We contribute for community service (this isn’t mandatory). The funds is used to initiate a corporate social responsibility. With the funds, we’ve been able to renovate completely a primary health center, built a computer lab for secondary schools. You really have a sense of purpose.

6. Networking. There’s a lot of people in back office. Some have side hustles too. Make friends. Make valuable contacts.

7. We have periodic Olympics. (Not Olympic in the real sense) but it’s a games week. There are winners and they’re plenty of gifts. Scrabble, ludo, whot, ayo, tennis, draft, just name it.

8. You’re closer to the decision makers. You literally take the same elevators with them. An opportunity to say a few hi’s.
You’re suitably positioned to play office politics to your advantage.

9. You can take excuse if there’s a personal emergency (like resolving your account issues with another bank ) and run out then come back when it’s sorted. There’s always someone who can handle your job in your absence pending your return. ( Do not abuse this at all!!! )

I can’t even recall all sef. But these are not obtainable at the branch level.

Disadvantages

1. You close late. This one Na normal matter.
You literally close the same time everyone else in Lagos is closing and you get stuck in mad traffic. Your consolation is that your staff bus is air conditioned. grin
Sometimes I got home as late as past 11pm. This isn’t always the case sha.

Advantages of working at a branch level

1. You close on time. Once the books are balanced and vaults closed. You can go home. If you are lucky, you go home few minutes to 5pm.

2. It’s a close knit community. This is for people who don’t like the crowd.

3. You only work weekends if you’re on ATM duties (you get paid for this though).

Disadvantages of working at branch level

1. You can’t take excuse and dash out if there’s an emergency. Who wan do your work for you? cry

These are my personal experience.
how can i apply to stanbic... am a banker with over 6years experience in banking and have a masters degree. thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Midex88:

how can i apply to stanbic... am a banker with over 6years experience in banking and have a masters degree. thanks

Check the career page boss. There are a couple of vacancies there. I think about 14 different roles.

I wish you all the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.