Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 (118713 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Nigerian Banks Salary Structure 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Zeekah25: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
richmondefosa:

Hi.

Congratulations on your interview. I'm wishing you all the best.

Feel free to send a mail. I'll be glad to assist with whatever questions you may have.
Hello, I wanted to ask if there’s any other criteria for being shortlisted and invited for a test. I applied for the graduate trainee role, both last year and this year, but never got an invite or feedback. I am within the age bracket (26 and below)and hold a BSC with 2_1 grade. Please is there another thing I’m missing out on? I really really want to work in stanbic ibtc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by ejerukeuzezi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Do anyone know how much access bank pay their worker that applied through karferry. I just did test and interview today and they say training is March 7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Toyosi090: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Hello @Richmondefosa,
Thanks for the insightful contributions in the thread.

I just got an offer as a DSA with stanbic and I have some questions please. I have sent you a mail
richmondefosa:

Hi.

Congratulations on your interview. I'm wishing you all the best.

Feel free to send a mail. I'll be glad to assist with whatever questions you may have.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by becky41: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
The truth that most Nigerias don't wanna know is that the world is growing digitally and only people who are into digital marketing can sustain themselves in this country...

Take for me as an example I made up 500k in a month just solving problems people's problems... Sounds funny right?

As funny as it sounds the business is called Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing can never be over emphasis in Nigeria... This business made me dump my 9-5 work and really focus fully on it..

If you wanna know more about affiliate marketing..
Contact me +2349015645191 (whatsapp only)

Or watch this video..and ​see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPnVqXKWVg

The bottom link is....
LEARN A DIGITAL SKILL IF YOU WANNA SURVIVE THE HARD ECONOMY OF THIS COUNTRY..

Thanks for reading
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by davoremix(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zeekah25:

Hello, I wanted to ask if there’s any other criteria for being shortlisted and invited for a test. I applied for the graduate trainee role, both last year and this year, but never got an invite or feedback. I am within the age bracket (26 and below)and hold a BSC with 2_1 grade. Please is there another thing I’m missing out on? I really really want to work in stanbic ibtc

I don't think anyone has been shortlisted
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Zeekah25: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2022
davoremix:

I don't think anyone has been shortlisted

I was shortlisted
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by AlphaMaximus(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Zeekah25: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
AlphaMaximus:

Was it for this year's GT Program? If so, when were you shortlisted?
Yes, I was invited for aptitude test last week by odyssey

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Sadiq4764: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pls how much does unity bank pay its contract staff ?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Phenom619(m): 1:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Did anyone here get an invite for virtual interview (personal banker)?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Sonoyom(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
almustapha942:
I work with UBA currently, joined as an ET in 2019 and was posted straight to the Head office from Training school. Salary is 195k per month. Stanbic sounds like a sweet place though. Guys pls do let me know if there are ever openings for Experienced hire over there. God bless.

Off Topic, UBA is a really nice place to work, always thought it was an old people`s bank but i was proved wrong. But then they have quite a number if grades. ET to SET to ABO to BO to SBO to AM to DM to Manager to SM to AGM to GM to ED i think.

Are you still with UBA?

I have a couple of questions to ask you.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by okdeb: 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
How much does Zenith Bank pay their contract staff in the marketing department? And does the job description involve Target and going out to sour e for customers? Please help, it's urgent
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Midex88(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
okdeb:
How much does Zenith Bank pay their contract staff in the marketing department? And does the job description involve Target and going out to sour e for customers? Please help, it's urgent

101k. Target dey

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by greenbrave(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2022
Quite some not long ago months, NFT (Non-Fungible Token) came into being.

What is NFT?
A non-fungible token is a financial security consisting of digital data stored in a blockchain, a form of distributed ledger. The ownership of an NFT is recorded in the blockchain, and can be transferred by the owner, allowing NFTs to be sold and traded.

Advantage of NFT
Anyone can invest in NFTs: Investing in tokenized assets is accessible to everyone. Asset ownership that is tokenized into an NFT can more easily and efficiently be transferred among people anywhere in the world.

NFT ownership is secured by a blockchain: Using blockchain technology to digitally signify ownership can make an investor's ownership of an asset more secure. Blockchain tech can also make ownership of assets more transparent

Opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology: Investors can become more knowledgeable about blockchain, while diversifying their portfolios, by allocating a small sum to tokenized assets.

Aim
Become NFT Creator today and make money out of it. Am giving the steps for free
Below is the link you can download a direct full tutorial of (All About NFT),

Link to process: https://greenbrave.com/threads/let-learn-know-create-and-develop-nft.15/
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Winiebabe17: 1:40am On May 24, 2022
Hi boss please l wrote the bank assessment recently, l got to stage two, which is integrity profile test, may l know what is the next stage and thank you so much l followed up on your responses on this thread and it's been insightful, however I want to know if l would be asked a salary l'm willing to accept or l'd simply be given an offer, if l'd be asked, what range can l state as l do not know the exact role l'd be doing and its not stated whether its a GT role or entry level, l want to be clear on the salary please, thank you sir.
richmondefosa:
Stanbic GT is from 350.
if you are a contract staff with them who just got converted and you have less than 2 years, You're given BTA 1 (Banking transaction assistant). The salary band max is 190k.

If you are a contract staff with them with 2 years or more experience and you get converted, you're given BTA 2.
the salary band max is about 280k.

these salaries are also dependent on the location you are posted to. If you are posted to back office operations, you earn more than people posted to branches.
This is asides appraisal bonus every march and profit sharing. 12 month salary and other benefits.

stanbic converts their contract staff. if you are not more that 33 if i recall correctly. they dont accept HND. if you have HND you will have to convert it to bsc.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Winiebabe17:
Hi boss please l wrote the bank assessment recently, l got to stage two, which is integrity profile test, may l know what is the next stage and thank you so much l followed up on your responses on this thread and it's been insightful, however I want to know if l would be asked a salary l'm willing to accept or l'd simply be given an offer, if l'd be asked, what range can l state as l do not know the exact role l'd be doing and its not stated whether its a GT role or entry level, l want to be clear on the salary please, thank you sir.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.
I have responded to your mail.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Chukstaker: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
hello guys,pls I need a list of banks that are currently recruiting and those I can apply with my hnd result.
I just finished my Nysc last month.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by swaggzDawg: 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
richmondefosa:

Hi,

Gooday chief, I sent you a mail too
Please kindly reply I need clarifications on Stanbic recruitment too
I am on stage 2 presently
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
swaggzDawg:

Gooday chief, I sent you a mail too
Please kindly reply I need clarifications on Stanbic recruitment too
I am on stage 2 presently

Hi,

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Elladicon(f): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Hello, good morning

If one wants to grow from BTA 1to BTA 2 how do you go about it and how long does it take. In fact generally how do one grow in the banking industry especially in Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Elladicon:
Hello, good morning

If one wants to grow from BTA 1to BTA 2 how do you go about it and how long does it take. In fact generally how do one grow in the banking industry especially in Stanbic IBTC.

Hi Elladicon,

Promotion is based on your performance on the job and your appraisal against your set KPI.

Generally, if you get a good appraisal back to back for two years, you get promoted. This is for lower cadres. From managerial level, i think it's three years and five years for senior management position.

Many of us get good appraisals and our promotion comes steady every two years without any sort of hassle.

How do you grow?

Find yourself in a good department (especially in any of the head office campuses). Have a good and kind boss (many of the bosses are kind so no fear) and meet your KPI.

Branch banking operations is hard and tough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Elladicon(f): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by jamesmor: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Midex88:

101k. Target dey
Pls how much does Access bank pay their contract staff in marketing department??
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by jamesmor: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
jamesmor:

Pls how much does Access bank pay their contract staff in marketing department??

I will greatly appreciate your reply, thks bro.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by spaq: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
richmondefosa:

Hi Elladicon,

Promotion is based on your performance on the job and your appraisal against your set KPI.

Generally, if you get a good appraisal back to back for two years, you get promoted. This is for lower cadres. From managerial level, i think it's three years and five years for senior management position.

Many of us get good appraisals and our promotion comes steady every two years without any sort of hassle.

How do you grow?

Find yourself in a good department (especially in any of the head office campuses). Have a good and kind boss (many of the bosses are kind so no fear) and meet your KPI.

Branch banking operations is hard and tough.

Hello Richmondefosa,
I'd like to talk to you. I work with stanbic as a contract staff presently. I want to start working towards conversion.

I'd really appreciate it if you reply my pm
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2022
spaq:

Hello Richmondefosa,
I'd like to talk to you. I work with stanbic as a contract staff presently. I want to start working towards conversion.

I'd really appreciate it if you reply my pm

I have responded to your email.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Stephen6486(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Pls how much does stanbic IBTC pensions ltd pay their customer service officer
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Rich4god(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
richmondefosa:

Bros...

I sent a PM to you.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by Oyindamolah: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2022
jamesmor:

Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by spaq: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
richmondefosa:

Good evening Sir.
Please I can't find your mail and I just sent another pm Please
Re: Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 by richmondefosa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
spaq:

Good evening Sir.
Please I can't find your mail and I just sent another pm Please

I have responded again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.