Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) (74082 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by brainworkng: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Have you people noticed those that claim to be LGBT always have brain dysfunctions. They are always weird in there thoughts and way of life. Just my opinion undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Can someone keep this gay's perverted sexual orientation away from our faces?? Bloggers!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Penis never enter this girl well...na him make she still dey get mouth....
by the time penis branch all the inner corner of her Kpekus...

Na she go dey crave for more
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
The gay lesbian life is an infant life even at adulthood. Humans owe responsibilities to honor the process from which they come. If they choose to pledge their own identities they It should do it with head bowed.

Their is only one process to birth and life in human process. that is the hetero process. Any other emergence is an infant. Hetero a parents. Infants are not giving responsible role not in an unconcious way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Bifwoli: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Penis never enter this girl well...na him make she still dey get mouth....
by the time penis branch all the inner corner of her Kpekus...

Na she go dey crave for more
Being lesbian is like drinking soda without a straw.Its lips to lips .

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chaii... Baby girl enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by mikelangs(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Quite unfortunate. Well when time reach their eyes go open. Until they realize that truly truly there is what is call heaven and hell. which i guess would be too late. May God show us mercy ooooo
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by cunny88(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Looks like a junkie, her typings too are incoherent, she must av been on drugs
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by izubext007: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
She should be arrested immediately, she just boost the moral of other lesbians.

But let's talk the truth, some of us likes lesbians. Talk true.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
izubext007:
She should be arrested immediately, she just boost the moral of other lesbians.

But let's talk the truth, some of us likes lesbians. Talk true.

What do you like about lesbians? Have you slept with one
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Darreytinho10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
You never jam big Gbolaza na....come make i give you grin
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
career dead on arrival
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by emonis88: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

If I nack her for just one night her senses you revert back to factory settings

As some niggas above said, better penis never service her
Guy na true o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay... So, what are we supposed to do with this post of hers?!!

Attention seeker!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Very disgusting!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Aganju849: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Nigerian queer singer Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess has revealed why it’s too late to change her sexual orientation, saying that lesbianism is not a phase and that developing interest in a heterosexual male is downgrading, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old activist who publicly identifies as queer said this in an Instagram post on Wednesday as she recounted the family pressure that comes with being queer, stating that being a lesbian supersedes being with the opposite sex.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSayVCvHhpE/?utm_medium=copy_link

YBNL Princess also informed her fans that she will embark on a marital journey with her same-sex partner.

Rapper Olamide discovered her in 2016 after she posted samples of her songs on social media. Olamide signed her onto his record label where she thrived as the only female artiste until her exit in December 2020.

Nigeria has a Same-Sex Prohibition Act, signed into law in 2014, which prohibits same-sex marriage or public show of same-sex relationships. Defaulters are liable to a jail term of 10 to 14 years.

The law drew international condemnation when former resident Goodluck Jonathan signed the bill into law.

She sounds disturbed

Or maybe she's simply looking for visa/asylum
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by dettolgel: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tufiakwa. Rubbish post

Awo two stroke men see them. grin

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by winner37(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
My confession: I can't stop fucking pussies,suck some nipples,I feel multiples ogasm ...
Nothing sweet like pussy and pointed breast ...
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by dettolgel: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Darreytinho10:
You never jam big Gbolaza na....come make i give you grin

Two stroke men them, na them get mouth pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Champneys: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nah your problem be that o Temmi Obwasa abi wetin be your name?

Lesbian your life away, nothing concern me!
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
lolz she her seif no say even if she leave the lesbianism no man go look her face..she gat no choice than to stay in there
Fear no go bring this kind person come meet your mum say ..mum this the bone of my bone...before you talk the bo.n.e finish your mum don reset your brain to default settings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by dettolgel: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
brainworkng:
Have you people noticed those that claim to be LGBT always have brain dysfunctions. They are always weird in there thoughts and way of life. Just my opinion undecided undecided undecided

You be two strokes guy?

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Funeral you want, funeral you'll get. Idiót.

All these millennial born-troway sef
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
WibusJaga:
I can only imagine the trauma parents face seeing their beloved children turn LGBT.

It is better imagined. It’s a real trauma and I pity those parents. I don’t ever want to be in their shoes.

Whatever the case is, we must respect people’s choices.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
You can't replicate after your kind whatever you are. You not independent.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Funeral you want, funeral you'll get. Idiót.

All these millennial born-troway sef

Each and everyone of us will get a funeral sooner or later. It’s the only thing that is certain in life.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by danilmo: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Problem ti e niyen
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
seunmsg:

Each and everyone of us will get a funeral sooner or later. It’s the only thing that is certain in life.
It's certain. But being preoccupied with thoughts of funeral at an early age shows what kind of dysfunction, psychological deviance and cognitive dissonance that goes through your mind all day.

Such humans are the 'factory-rejects' of the human race.

We all know we'll die but of all things, na only death sweet am pass?

She needs help to quell the inner storms.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't agree with her choice, but I respect it.
Besides all the reason she gave for preferring a sexual/romantic relationship with a woman rather than man are all unacceptable because you can still experience all those faults you mention in your lesbian partner except for the pregnancy scare. A fellow lesbian can think she owns you, you can suffer abuse and domestic violence in a lesbian relationship, your lesbian partner can be a selfish lady with no genuine interest in you, she may lack the capacity to keep you interested, you can be in a relationship with an immature lesbian who can't wipe her ass by herself, you can have a lesbian partner that is clueless and incapable of giving you sexual satisfaction. So please stop deceiving yourself. You are in it simply because you like it and not because of those lame reasons

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.