Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) (74073 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by akdjr(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
This one just want to seek attention and when the authority come for her she will go and seek for asylum and relocate from Nigeria.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Coalkendar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
This passage speaks volume..may God Almighty guide us through life in the light of his Truth... amen
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lost and cursed generation
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Dueprince: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
wetin concern me
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Ckonnet: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
WibusJaga:
I can only imagine the trauma parents face seeing their beloved children turn LGBT. embarassed

Bobby popsy nearly cried.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thank God I have never heard any of ur songs
The day is see you on teli I'll definitely break that teli.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nigerians we're very homophobic...
But you see ehn, sin nah sin, whether big or small.. you wan knack her, you feel no be sin, or is it a justifiable sin..
I don't understand you people Sha..
I think it's time Nigeria revisit their same-sex laws.. it's inevitable.....
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Jayrodrigo: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Life issa choice!!!
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Regex: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
No one really cares what she is, why she is and or whatever.

Honestly I am tired of all these bashing on social media. Why do you have me as a friend if in the end I'd become your hater unknowingly?

One guy posted something on his status: "When I stop loving you, kissing you irritates me" and I am like "what!". Had to go to the guys dm to ask him who the message was for... Guess what, it wasn't for anybody in particular.

Thing is no one really care about what's going on in your private life. You are straight, queer whatever, that should be private don't rub it on people's face cause no one cares.
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You men overestimate your sexual prowess. Did you read her whys with rapt attention? You seem to think it's just by forcefully stroking a poosy. Can you give her multiple orgasms? Even if it's just one? The way you men just overestimate your penis is just above me. You think say na to nack poosy till it bruises, abi?

Let me tell you one truth, women can f*rk themselves better with results than a man ever will. They understand their bodies better and that way, they make thunderous ORGASMS!

Stop overestimating your penis*s! angry

Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Pls remain a lesbian. Which man wan even nack this one with that ugly looking face?
Re: Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

[s][/s]If I nack her for just one night her senses you revert back to factory settings[s][/s]

As some niggas above said, better penis never service her
chestbeater undecided
Is your gf even satisfied with your nacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.