Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. (995 Views)

Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
HornyTave:

Lol. You don't know nothing bro
You are the one typing nonsense
I followed Libya and Syria war all the way from 2011 and I upload news here to back it up.
Kurd are at the hand of Russia not the USA because its only RU military that is holding the Turks military from launching an operation against the Kurds in Syria.

The day Kurds tried any nonsense with Russia military, all RU have to do is just withdraw all her bases in the Northern Syria and you will see the Kurds begging.
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by seunny4lif(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
HornyTave:

The issue in the middle east is a complex one. The US and Russia federation cant do shit to a country that's determined or an ideology the people accepts.
If the people takes up arms, lets say a tribe in nigeria takes up arms to fight, no external force can bring total peace. The nigeria civil war was a good example, the sickness lingers.

When a country sells arms to you, they not only train you but also sell ammunitions to you.

Lol. Have you studdied how Israel got their independence independence or the 7 days war?
So, when Israel lost F16 to Syria def missile, that was USA fault, right or its was USA air force?
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by HornyTave: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
seunny4lif:

You are the one typing nonsense
I followed Libya and Syria war all the way from 2011 and I upload news here to back it up.
Kurd are at the hand of Russia not the USA because its only RU military that is holding the Turks military from launching an operation against the Kurds in Syria.

The day Kurds tried any nonsense with Russia military, all RU have to do is just withdraw all her bases in the Northern Syria and you will see the Kurds begging.

Lol. Who really stopped the ISIS advancements? Who were the YPK parties? Who were the YPG, who created the terror female unit that haunted ISIS?
The Kurds shot down a Russian made attack helicopter helicopter. If my memory serves me right, it belonged to Iran, abeg. No mention me again
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by HornyTave: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
seunny4lif:

So, when Israel lost F16 to Syria def missile, that was USA fault, right or its was USA air force?

There are collateral damage in war. Thats hkw it had always been. Besides, it was a Russian made S series defense missile. No country has monopoly to this shit. Israel has been carrying out attacks in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Gaza. Comparing their Land mass and population to their acts, they have done and attempted what many big nations wont dare, that's determination undecided
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by khadaffi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
The Americans are always fleeing from battles, they fled from the Korean war, Fled from Vietnam, fled from Somalia, sneaked out of Iraq, backout from Syria and ran away from Afghanistan. Its disappointing that the US has not been able to restore peace in those countries they moved their forces to, always leaving them in ruins.

America is overrated. I just pity those countries relying on US for protection. This is how they will run and leave them in disarray when their soldiers are defeated. Meanwhile I just read somewhere that the Us are denying Afghanistan citizens visa. That is those citizens that worked for America as translators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by seunny4lif(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
You know nothing bro
You are just talking from both mouth
First you said Kurds shoot down Russia helicopter then you changed it to Russia made Helicopter then to Russian made but own by Iran helicopter.
But what you don’t know is Iran has never deployed at military aircraft to Syria.
Any Military aircraft in Syria are either own by Russia or Syria government not Iran.
Iran has military advisers and all but never an aircraft.
I no know where you see your own news
HornyTave:

Lol. Who really stopped the ISIS advancements? Who were the YPK parties? Who were the YPG, who created the terror female unit that haunted ISIS?
The Kurds shot down a Russian made attack helicopter helicopter. If my memory serves me right, it belonged to Iran, abeg. No mention me again
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by khadaffi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the Kalashnikovs used by the Taliban's are from where?

Serbia, Bulgaria, Egypt, Nigeria are one of the countries producing AK 47. Russia no longer produce it. It's an old weapon.
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by smallrincowis16(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the Kalashnikovs used by the Taliban's are from where?

Produced and supplied through the CIA
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by HornyTave: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You know nothing bro
You are just talking from both mouth
First you said Kurds shoot down Russia helicopter then you changed it to Russia made Helicopter then to Russian made but own by Iran helicopter.
But what you don’t know is Iran has never deployed at military aircraft to Syria.
Any Military aircraft in Syria are either own by Russia or Syria government not Iran.
Iran has military advisers and all but never an aircraft.
I no know where you see your own news

Illiteracy is bad. Common sense would tell you the Kurds are in 4 countries - Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq ( not sure ). My point is, in war, there are collateral damage. Either it was made by US, China or Russia doesn't mean it's invicinble...
You guys are Russian fan boys, Same Russia Germany almost raped, Same Russia the West raped and divided its country. Lol.
Americans are not invicinble also, they all have their flaws and pros. The Russians are good with Surface to Air missiles, the Americans are good with Jets. The Russians has good destroyers while Americans are good at Aircraft carriers and naval air power,

War is not mathematics or who has the best weapons.
Go and read ' Bravo Two One Zero ' by Andy McNabb and educate yourself. Pls don't quote me, you won the argument. Good night
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by seunny4lif(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
You are just typing your nonsense
So, it’s no more Syria Kurds cheesy grin
Who gave you phone with internet?
The person suppose tell you have to use internet grin
You are just a baby with internet cheesy
HornyTave:

Illiteracy is bad. Common sense would tell you the Kurds are in 4 countries - Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq ( not sure ). My point is, in war, there are collateral damage. Either it was made by US, China or Russia doesn't mean it's invicinble...
You guys are Russian fan boys, Same Russia Germany almost raped, Same Russia the West raped and divided its country. Lol.
Americans are not invicinble also, they all have their flaws and pros. The Russians are good with Surface to Air missiles, the Americans are good with Jets. The Russians has good destroyers while Americans are good at Aircraft carriers and naval air power,

War is not mathematics or who has the best weapons.
Go and read ' Bravo Two One Zero ' by Andy McNabb and educate yourself. Pls don't quote me, you won the argument. Good night
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by HornyTave: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You are just typing your nonsense
So, it’s no more Syria Kurds cheesy grin
Who gave you phone with internet?
The person suppose tell you have to use internet grin
You are just a baby with internet cheesy

Bro you're way more dumb than I imagined. If being dumb was a faculty, you would be the dean.

Let me educate you, this is the least I can do in saving the environment.
Kurd is the tribe of a people, just like you have fulani in nigeria.
Just like the fulani, who are present in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Chad etc, the Kurds are present in Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Most of the Kurds are in semi autonomous states. Their main purpose like Ibos is to have their own country.

Hope this helps cause bro, if you were a fulani ( which I doubt you to be ) you wouldn't be different from a cow,
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by Taba21: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
HornyTave:
US is a capitalist country and not a communist country. you need to understand the economy principle a country practices, hence the tract the military would follow.
the road map of the military is basically the will power of the political class.
America has a huge annual budget and Arms industry is the biggest industry in America.
What they do, as History has it is, start a crisis with a rich nation, sell arms to them, fuel the crisis from two or three dimensions, after milking the country, they leave

Check the networth or America's Defense industry and you would understand the game behind it.
If you need peace, let America stay far away from you.

Is there anything to milk in Afghanistan
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by HornyTave: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Taba21:

Is there anything to milk in Afghanistan

The mission in Afghanistan was to kill Osama Bin Laden.
Afghanistan is one big political policy failure and in truth, the Afghanistan army were not motivated to fight. They were already defeated before the war started
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by seunny4lif(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
From Syria Kurds shoot down Russia military helicopter to Russia made Helicopter to Iran operated Russia made Helicopter cheesy grin
You are just making a fool out of yourself brother cheesy cheesy
What has Kurds living inside the mountains between Iran and Iraq border got to do with Syria Kurds that you claim shoot down Russia military helicopter cheesy
HornyTave:

Bro you're way more dumb than I imagined. If being dumb was a faculty, you would be the dean.

Let me educate you, this is the least I can do in saving the environment.
Kurd is the tribe of a people, just like you have fulani in nigeria.
Just like the fulani, who are present in Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Chad etc, the Kurds are present in Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Most of the Kurds are in semi autonomous states. Their main purpose like Ibos is to have their own country.

Hope this helps cause bro, if you were a fulani ( which I doubt you to be ) you wouldn't be different from a cow,
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by Olaolufred(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Key things to know about the Taliban and their history in Afghanistan
Taliban fighters entered Afghanistan’s presidential palace hours after former President Ashraf Ghani fled the country on Sunday, a milestone in the insurgent group’s assumption of control over the capital city Kabul.

One unit shared pictures of the palace interior – intact, but empty and apparently abandoned by Afghan officials – on an official Telegram account.

Taliban representatives had been in talks with the government for hours over who would rule the nation, following the militant group’s strikingly rapid advance across the country, in which it seized power over dozens of key cities, often with little to no resistance.

Who are the Taliban?

The Taliban are a Sunni Islamist organization operating primarily in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

They formed in 1994 under the leadership of Mullah Mohammed Omar a few years after the Soviet Union withdrew from Afghanistan. They were members of the Afghan resistance fighters, known collectively as mujahedeen, who were students of Omar.

Taliban, in Pashto, is the plural of Talib, which means student.

The group’s aim is to impose its interpretation of Islamic law on Afghanistan and remove foreign influence from the country.

The group started gaining ground in 1994 and captured the capital city of Kabul in September 1996. They had a controlling presence in the country between 1996 to 2001.

During those years, the group imposed strict Islamic laws on the Afghan people. Women had to wear head-to-toe coverings, were not allowed to attend school or work outside the home and were forbidden to travel alone. Television, music and non-Islamic holidays were also banned.

Omar led the Taliban from the mid-1990s until his death in 2013. Omar formed a relationship with Osama Bin Laden in 1997.

Less than a month after terrorists linked to al Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks, American and allied forces began an invasion of Afghanistan called Operation Enduring Freedom, to stop the Taliban from providing a safe-haven to al Qaeda and to stop al Qaeda’s use of Afghanistan as a base of operations for terrorist activities.

On Dec. 7, 2001 the Taliban lost its last major stronghold as the city of Kandahar fell.

CNN's Clarissa Ward, Tim Lister, Angela Dewan and Saleem Mehsud contributed reporting to this post.
Re: US - Failing Where Russia Is Succeeding. by Olaolufred(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2021
khadaffi:

America is overrated. I just pity those countries relying on US for protection. This is how they will run and leave them in disarray when their soldiers are defeated. Meanwhile I just read somewhere that the Us are denying Afghanistan citizens visa. That is those citizens that worked for America as translators

Bro.
There's nothing America cannot do.
They have used them against themselves.
They have achieved their ultimate goal.
Bin Laden is killed.
Al Qaeda is decimated (not dead).
They have won the war (always short timed). But again lost the battle.
There's no nation US entered and left better of. Please, show me one.
US betrayed so many trusts to always achieve their own ends without caring for whoever they used as tools to achieving that end.

US are like Nigerians one-man business.

I didn't make this post to rejoice over Taliban success over USA. I made it to let people know that America is just using people to destroy themselves.

US funded and equipped Mujaheedin against Russia (80s)

Mujaheedin metamorphosed into Taliban (1994).

Taliban harboured Al Qaeda (2001).

US routed Taliban from control (2001).

Taliban sent US packing in 2021.

Onyemaechi?

US didn't know their equipping of people against governments or other powers also have it's long term hunting ability.

There are guns freely given in Libya, some of them are being used in Nigeria now.

They distributed guns in Syria, those guns won't die, they will be tools for wrong use elsewhere.

Whoever sees US as a messiah is a fool.
Even the Bible says so.

Thanks brother for having a bigger picture of these things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - Ukrainian Armed Forces Carry Out Major Counter-offensive Operations / Russia Threatens To Vaporize UK With Satan II, Turn The "Tiny" Island To Desert / ISIS To Christians In Iraq: Convert To Islam Or Be Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.