Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie (31345 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task / BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie / My Problem Is I Talk Too Much – Omashola Tells Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
I rush open this nonsense thinking I will see Jesus Christ on the cross which fat orobo was talking about not knowing na man like me she was referring because he has big gbola inside the house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by buchito1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
bennytrips27:
mumu,dem for example you to read am?
Go and call your FATHER mumu! cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is she NOT one of those up for Eviction?

Talking about Love..
Hope nor be Sense she wan use for the viewers? cheesy

Where I normally Watch this Bbn, one elderly man will say 'All dis Atikawomah Girls'
sad cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by KingDash: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
no be only cross na rosary, no be last week this guy enter the house.. this show useless af.
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by phorget(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
buchito1:
Thank God EPL/FOOTBAL dey start today!

This rubbish needs to be banished from the face of out TV's!!!

You love CROSS? Who gives a fuckkk!

People wey dey watch this rubbish deserve beatings angry angry angry

Do you know that the football you love so much is a no no to some people?
The reason there are so many channels on the cable is to give room for choices. Your choice shouldn't supersede that of others and you condemning others choices is the right thing to do either.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Vinnie2000(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
buchito1:

Lolsss..
Make this BBN nor go give unah Depression/Hypertension oo? sad embarassed

The Way you Guys Hate on it, Hmmm..
Take it easy!!
I am a Strong Football Fan but I watch d programme once Ina while!!

Too much Stress for Life nor Good!
Learn to Chill and see life from various Angles.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by oranget(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
buchito1:

They deserve serious mending
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Vinnie2000(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
phorget:

Do you know that the football you love so much is a no no to some people?
The reason there are so many channels on the cable is to give room for choices. Your choice shouldn't supersede that of others and you condemning others choices is the right thing to do either.

My brother..
Make Dem take am easy..
I wonder how their Mental health will be like now..
Pouring Hate for one Thing, continuously and seeing Updates.. smiley

N really, they have got to respect pple's choices!

Me I like Football really BUT anything Zeeworld, Telemundo or African magic, Count me out!
But to start slamming dier followers or saying they should be banned from showing on TV?
C'mon.. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Like Joke Like Joke, the monster has come out of his cage.

Girls beware of Cross, he is a Viper in the snake kingdom.

Last last, WhiteMoney for the Money.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Teaser4:
Who is princess?
Who is cross?

The only cross I sabi na cross of calvary.

Unbelieveable.
grin

[img]https://c./LFujJlvrDaYAAAAS/clap-the-rock.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by vickydevoka(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

This boring grandma won't home and take care of her grandchildren
Lol. Bros no be mouth u no go fit near dis gal level for life

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by kennylee: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
Make this BBN nor go give unah Depression/Hypertension oo? sad embarassed

The Way you Guys Hate on it, Hmmm..
Take it easy!!
I am a Strong Football Fan but I watch d programme once Ina while!!

Too much Stress for Life nor Good!
Learn to Chill and see life from various Angles.. smiley
There's time for everything . Most of the people wey dy criticize bbnaija dy watch am lowkey.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Crunchyg2: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
ablegodwale:
someone should please I beg help me with #500 to buy something to eat am hungry I need food lost my job and if you have any other job for me I ll appreciate please help me am hungry I need food thanks and God bless 655. 53. 86414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
I have a job for you if you are in Lagos
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by luizpippo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Xcelinteriors:
I sell quality and affordable window blind, 3D wallpaper, flock wallpaper and 3D wall. Check my signature for pictures and contact

Location?
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Abalado(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Radarada
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Iwantpeace: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
KingDash:
no be only cross na rosary, no be last week this guy enter the house.. this show useless af.
Hahahahaha
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by SLOVFO(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na wa ooo! I came thinking she was talking about the cross she was wearing not knowing it was all about a boy angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Location?
Lagos. Thank you
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Location?
Lagos
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Gfskw: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
How can you love som1 you barely met under a month, my dear that is lust or lies NOT love.

Benaija ma scam
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
Cross that's for the streets, some ladies sef, she no see the likes of Yerins to love when he was still in the house na this big time ashawo man she dy catch feelings for, later now she'll be forming heartbreak while the ashawo Cross will be forming alpha male and a redpiller

We, the Ashawo Men of Africa, AMA, are not bad people. We flirt and talk dirty a lot without giving a f*ck, but we don't sleep around and we don't hurt women. We pamper them, but if they mess up, we dump and never look back.

We may like you, yet we'll still not give you attention because we know the moment you give a woman lots of attention, she starts feeling herself. She'll realize she has conquered you and needs to conquer another new man.

Attention is key and women crave it, so we hoard it and that makes women fall madly in love with us over those guys that are asslicking them and always available for them.

We are smart, playful, fun, kind, humble, calm, and mysterious. But, we can also be arrogant when the time calls for it. We are addictive and our fellow men hate us while women love us.

We are not players, we are the game.
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:

We, the Ashawo Men of Africa, AMA, are not bad people. We flirt and talk dirty a lot without giving a f*ck, but we don't sleep around and we don't hurt women. We pamper them, but if they mess up, we dump and never look back.

We may like you, yet we'll still not give you attention because we know the moment you give a woman lots of attention, she starts feeling herself. She'll realize she has conquered you and needs to conquer another new man.

Attention is key and women crave it, so we hoard it and that makes women fall madly in love with us over those guys that are asslicking them and always available for them.

We are smart, playful, fun, kind, humble, calm, and mysterious. But, we can also be arrogant when the time calls for it. We are addictive and our fellow men hate us while women love us.

We are not players, we are the game.

lmao so you are proudly an ashawo man,you forgot to mention that they are not for keeps
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
lmao so you are proudly an ashawo man,you forgot to mention that they are not for keeps

So you think. After we've given you the sweetest and quality d*cking on Earth, you think you'll be thinking with your brain? Nah!

Your friends will say to you: Leave him alone and get another man and you'll tell them f*ck you, I can't leave him. If you manage to leave him, that same friend will go behind your back to take him, keep him, and marry him and the marriage will last.

Two of you will become enemies for life. 10 years later, you'll cheat on your intelligent husband (Yerins) with that man your friend advised you to leave (Cross) because your husband couldn't measure up with what he used to do to you in za oza room.

So, he is for keep, else, your bestie will keep him and mock you at last.

Read the comment on the red box below. grin

#TrueStory

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
iLegendd:

So you think. After we've given you the sweetest and quality d*cking on Earth, you think you'll be thinking with your brain? Nah!

Your friends will say to you: Leave him alone and get another man and you'll tell them f*ck you, I can't leave him. If you manage to leave him, that same friend will go behind your back to take him, keep him, and marry him and the marriage will last.

Two of you will become enemies for life. 10 years later, you'll cheat on your intelligent husband (Yerins) with that man your friend advised you to leave (Cross) because your husband couldn't measure up with what he used to do to you in za oza room.

So, he is for keep, else, your bestie will keep him and mock you at last.

#TrueStory
The likes of Yerins are the sweetest because they haven't distribute their sweetness to everything in skirt,the sweetness will last till old age because it was properly managed but you can't say same for Cross and his likes,having successfully spread their seeds and sweetness there will be very little left in them for their spouse to enjoy and before you say jack they start getting weaker by the day and you begin to see reasons why you should have married Yerins and his likes.
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
The likes of Yerins are the sweetest because they haven't distribute their sweetness to everything in skirt,the sweetness will last till old age because it was properly managed but you can't say same for Cross and his likes,having successfully spread their seeds and sweetness there will be very little left in them for their spouse to enjoy and before you say jack they start getting weaker by the day and you begin to see reasons why you should have married Yerins and his likes.

I like both of them.

When it comes to academics and intelligence, Yerins is better.

When it comes to street, relationship, not being used, and smartness, Cross is better.

As someone who possesses both Yerins and Cross's qualities, being in Cross's shoe is better.

I love backing up my debate with my personal stories, but not in the mood to type. If not, you would've seen my reasons and slowly begin to nod your head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Prey For The Devil (2022) | FULL MOVIE / BBNaija 2018: Cee-C Is First Runner-Up #bbnaijafinale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.