Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (18853 Views)

Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos) / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BadNews: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian pastor, Felix Onuoha and his wife have welcomed a set of twins after 13 years of marriage, Reports.

Pastor Onuoha, from Owerri, Imo State Who Notified On Whatsapp Chat, Shared the good news on Saturday, August 7, 2021.

Facebook user, Okoro Promise also celebrated with the pastor;

"JOIN ME AND CELEBRATE OOOOOOO. MY PASTOR MY HEART IS FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS AFTER 13YEARS OF CHLIDLESSNESS GOD VISITED HIM WITH A TWINS BOUNCING BABY BOY AND A GIR" he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BadNews: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
See The Reaction Of Facebook User, Okoro Promise, As Obtained By Below:

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
In Don jazzy's voice...it on the beat.

Reporting good news for the 1st time.

Anything God can't not do does not exist.

Kudos pastor Onuoha.

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations, God who remembered your family will provide for their upkeep.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by vinceyinnovation: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
H
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by chii8(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chaiii..... congratulations to the family.God is too faithful.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ceenachi: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmm….
13 whole years of waiting shocked
One can only imagine the trauma of been without children, only those in the shoes know how it feels

God is still in the business of blessing people.
However, His plans for us all are different yet to His glory..
Be patient an trust Him, your time is coming.

Am praying for those waiting that God will visit them soonest in Jesus name

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by slawormiir: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by brosom(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chai,

This is very touching and I can imagine the joy in their lives right now.

Congratulations!!

God is great!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by lakratansk: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
That is lasting happiness they've found

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ponziponzi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
What type of God will make his followers wait 13 years before having Children? Can you imagine the kind of trauma the poor woman would have gone through? This goes to show that their God doesn't have their interest at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Doggedseller: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Awww

If you have still not tried our amazing product Yori Yori organic black soap, then you're wrong!!!
It clears dark spots,stretch marks,pimples and blemishes. Gives you a smooth and bright look

Call or watsapp immediately to order 080 6029 1729

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
God's time, not ours, is always the best...

Congrats to the pastor and wife.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
I'm a twin and I pray God bless me with twins also grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
a big congrats to the family.. God has put their enemies to Shame

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family. God will do my own too very soon in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ivf appreciate the doctors that made it possible too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian pastor, Felix Onuoha and his wife have welcomed a set of twins after 13 years of marriage, Reports.

Pastor Onuoha, from Owerri, Imo State Who Notified On Whatsapp Chat, Shared the good news on Saturday, August 7, 2021.

Facebook user, Okoro Promise also celebrated with the pastor;

"JOIN ME AND CELEBRATE OOOOOOO. MY PASTOR MY HEART IS FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS AFTER 13YEARS OF CHLIDLESSNESS GOD VISITED HIM WITH A TWINS BOUNCING BABY BOY AND A GIR" he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Great God of mercy
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Miracle
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Haha

They don't usually get a single baby after some many years of waiting...

It's always twins or triplets

Anyone noticed the pattern grin?

Investigate journalism is dead in the country sha

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Meme loading .e go even enter sticker self loading
Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hope they invited the entire hospital staff & doctors to the party?
Nigerian Pastors detest doctors, meanwhile they head to same doctors Nicodemusly in the middle of the night when people least expect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Our population is getting out of hand. Pastor wey go do ivf. Where is the faith grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by babadey(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
OLUWATOYIN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
ponziponzi:
What type of God will make his followers wait 13 years before having Children? Can you imagine the kind of trauma the poor woman would have gone through? This goes to show that their God doesn't have their interest at heart.
you done?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Abovebest(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.