Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) (45456 Views)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by zoedew: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Erdogan gallivants the world pushing some agenda.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kingosytex:

I talk am!!!!
Holinessforever and righteousness2 are same.
All you do is search the internet in your quest for a bad news.
Create the thread with Holinessforever after which you use your alternate moniker to derail and spew trash.
Is this your idea of spreading the gospel?
Will heavens fall if you post a good topic for even once?
You claim to be righteousness yet you can't even obey one of the rules of this forum.

You derail threads and operate alternate monikers. undecided

I wonder why Lalasticlala and some of the other mods are aiding that guy in spreading fear and unrest. Disasters happen everyday, no doubt. This world is too big to not atleast have ONE natural phenomenon occur at least ONCE in a day! These things have been happening for centuries but the only reason why it seems hightenened right now on NL is because that fraud called righteousness2 scours for disaster topics and brings them to Nairaland with his alternate moniker so he can comment on them with his main moniker to make it look like his doomsday prophecies are all true. If that isn't deception, I don't know what is! The mods should stop moving this guy's topics to FP to reduce all this unnecessary scare mongering.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Starzo: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

I wonder why Lalasticlala and some of the other mods are aiding that guy in spreading fear and unrest. Disasters happen everyday, no doubt. This world is too big to not atleast have ONE natural phenomenon occur at least ONCE in a day! These things have been happening for centuries but the only reason why it seems hightenened right now on NL is because that fraud called righteousness2 scours for disaster topics and brings them to Nairaland with his alternate moniker so he can comment on them with his main moniker to make it look like his doomsday prophecies are all true. If that isn't deception, I don't know what is! The mods should stop moving this guy's topics to FP to reduce all this unnecessary scare mongering.
but wait o, why righteousness matter dey pain una like this??

Betta demons dey really play mortal combat with una brains

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wetin dey happen sef? Today wildfires, tomorrow flood
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Theicecode(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

That guy is really fake and a chronic attention seeker, I wonder why the mods haven't banned him and his IP, I wonder why he keeps spamming threads and goes Scott free, there's a reason why their is Christian section.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by kramer: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

I won't be surprised if they are paying for access to frontpage. Definitely.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by bolabadmus38: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
We need to be very close to God Almighty and less pursue of wordly materials. These are signs of end time.
Let's follow the laid down tenets of Almighty God. Tomorrow may be too late.
Unless we want to deceive oursselves ,the end time signs are beginning to manifest .
May God help us
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by frowland(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Unprecedented Wahala, Problems , Disaters and Prelious times allover the World.
The Signs of the times are too Obvious to be missed.
Time is Running out! This Ship is Sinking So Fast! This world is sinking.
JESUS is Coming!
JESUS is the Life Boat!

Idi0t! Take a closer look at that settlement, what did you see? Can't you see how they settled in a valley? Can't you see than rain from the mountains side seeps downward and what will the effect be?
Abofia, using scaremongering to preach.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Bifwoli: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:
Our own natural disaster is in London.
Your own natural disaster is human-made. Just look at how unplanned Lagos has become compared to these fine Turkish villages.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Theicecode:
That guy is really fake and a chronic attention seeker, I wonder why the mods haven't banned him and his IP, I wonder why he keeps spamming threads and goes Scott free, there's a reason why their is Christian section.

Chronic to the point that he has his phone number boldly displayed on his signature, one can only imagine how many people he has scammed using prayer and fasting to obtain seed and money from them.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
kramer:

I won't be surprised if they are paying for access to frontpage. Definitely.

If they ignore all our warnings, then be rest assured that these scaremongering threads are sponsored by righteousness2 to help give his false predictions credence.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Theicecode(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Chronic to the point that he has his phone number boldly displayed on his signature, one can only imagine how many people he has scammed using prayer and fasting to obtain seed and money from them.
Na like so dem dey start, don't be surprised that you are more righteous than him, I don't take the guy serious on here.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Ochibaisik(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jesus Christ is the owner of nature.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Nuliberry: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Natural disaster.... Very bad.

After they scale through this disaster.. I will make sure I prepare this delicious meal for the turkeyians

I need a single room / self contain in Lagos.... Within Agege, ọgbà, Iyana Ipaja, cement, egbeda and co...

Pls drop your number if you are an agent...

Budget for single room plus agreement and Commission is 120k...

For self contain: total package is 150..

Pls drop ur number preferably whatsapp contact...

Thanks

Don't know if it's just me but I honestly don't like it when food is heavily decorated with meat�.
To think it's not even healthy.....
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Theicecode:
Na like so dem dey start, don't be surprised that you are more righteous than him, I don't take the guy serious on here.

The only righteous man that walked this earth was Jesus Christ. Any other person telling you that he is righteous is a compulsive liar. Someone who employs deception to further his cause can never be righteous or even Christ-like. Jesus never deceived people to lead them to the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by frowland(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Starzo:

For me, human error shouldn't be attributed to an act of God. As a geologist, I immediately saw the reason for that flood. You don't build in a valley and expect Devine protection during torential rain (All the rain on the mountains will run downwards, and in some cases cause land slides.
I am waiting for a day there will be flood in Highlands like Enugu or Jos; I have to wait forever for that to happen.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Theicecode(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

The only righteous man that walked this earth was Jesus Christ. Any other person telling you that he is righteous is a compulsive liar. Someone who employs deception to further his cause can never be righteous or even Christ-like. Jesus never deceived people to lead them to the gospel.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by bergs2: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:
Our own natural disaster is in London.

my brother, they said he's back
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

So the statements like "we are the righteousness of God doesn't mean anything again?" Or "there is no more condemnation to those in Christ Jesus".

All these toddlers we have in Christianity today sef.
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Starzo:

You are surprised by their reactions abi?
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Starzo: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You are surprised by their reactions abi?
the devil is really working overtime through his agents but the gates of hell will never prevail over the church.
Up up Jesus,Down down Satan.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by sterlingD(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
I remember towards end of 2019 to early 2020 something like this happened to Australia. From wide fire to flood
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Leon90(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Man shall not live by bread alone....
DenreleDave:
Natural disaster.... Very bad.

After they scale through this disaster.. I will make sure I prepare this delicious meal for the turkeyians

I need a single room / self contain in Lagos.... Within Agege, ọgbà, Iyana Ipaja, cement, egbeda and co...

Pls drop your number if you are an agent...

Budget for single room plus agreement and Commission is 120k...

For self contain: total package is 150..

Pls drop ur number preferably whatsapp contact...

Thanks
Re: Turkey Floods: Roads And Buildings Destroyed.(Pix, Video) by Galadimabawa: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tonytonex:
Na the same turkey bru. Do you know the history of turkey.
No sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Donald Trump's Mug Shot Released After Booking At Georgia Jail / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.