Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Globacom Customer Representative Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Representative Invite (2296 Views)

Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite... / The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Customer Representative Invite by KIA51(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dear Nairalanders! please I applied for the role of a customer representative from an opening I saw on one of the national dailies, the actual name of the company wasn't stated; they only Identified themselves as a communication company in need of customer representatives across Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. we were advised to state our location on our CV and application letter, I did as instructed; just yesterday, I was sent an invite for an interview, referring to that very application, then I got to know that it is was Globacom (Glo) that put up the advert.

My main challenge now is that I stated my location as Abuja because I'm based in Abuja; But I was asked through the invite to attend the interview at Lagos tomorrow.

What are your views please.
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by advanceDNA: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
If the email that sent you a message can receive email send them a message that is it possible to have the interview in Abuja....

If not bundle yourself to lagos...work dey hard to find ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by sammie99: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
advanceDNA:
If the email that sent you a message can receive email send them a message that is it possible to have the interview in Abuja....

If not bundle yourself to lagos...work dey hard to find ooooo
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by jemijames: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boss, do you still remember the email you applied? I would love to apply too o
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by SimSify(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
KIA51:
Dear Nairalanders! please I applied for the role of a customer representative from an opening I saw on one of the national dailies, the actual name of the company wasn't stated; they only Identified themselves as a communication company in need of customer representatives across Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. we were advised to state our location on our CV and application letter, I did as instructed; just yesterday, I was sent an invite for an interview, referring to that very application, then I got to know that it is was Globacom (Glo) that put up the advert.

My main challenge now is that I stated my location as Abuja because I'm based in Abuja; But I was asked through the invite to attend the interview at Lagos tomorrow.

What are your views please.

When you saw the advert on newspaper you didn't post it here for other people to apply..

Codedly you applied angry

E no good oo
Just go to Lagos, get the job and you might be Lucky to be posted back to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by DSuperiorBrand: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
SimSify:

When you saw the advert on newspaper you didn't post it here for other people to apply..

Codedly you applied angry

E no good oo
Just go to Lagos, get the job and you might be Lucky to be posted back to Abuja

abi o... she didn't even remember to inform us when she saw the advert
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by Highorbit7O16: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Not worth it. Those guys must have invited over 100,000 ppl by now. U needed to see jkk building at Lagos last Saturday, it looked like a market square. I wonder what they're really looking for. Don't waste your transport fare if they can't interview u at abuja. It's Dragnet, so b prepared to write a test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by MStar09: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/2962839/globacom-customer-care-representative/4

"Presently, Globacom just reviewed staff salary. Entry level for customer care is 2M per annum. That's 143k per month after tax and pension deduction. Customer care representatives with over two years of experience are on 2.5M per annum. That's 179k per month after all the deductibles. Gloworld executives are on 3.5M per annum. That's 251k per month after all the deductibles."

What I saw in another thread. They're doing another test next week.
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by Oyeakins: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning, please who has past questions for the Globacom Customer Care Rep aptitude test?!
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by Generaloluseye: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
MStar09:
https://www.nairaland.com/2962839/globacom-customer-care-representative/4

"Presently, Globacom just reviewed staff salary. Entry level for customer care is 2M per annum. That's 143k per month after tax and pension deduction. Customer care representatives with over two years of experience are on 2.5M per annum. That's 179k per month after all the deductibles. Gloworld executives are on 3.5M per annum. That's 251k per month after all the deductibles."

What I saw in another thread. They're doing another test next week.

Do they have age limit? I applied for one recently though with experience
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by MStar09: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Generaloluseye:

Do they have age limit? I applied for one recently though with experience

I really don't know.
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by MStar09: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please, is anyone aware of the work schedule for Customer Care Reps at GLO?

Since it's shift, from what time to what time typically? And how many days off?

Anyone with information should please share. Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
MStar09:
Please, is anyone aware of the work schedule for Customer Care Reps at GLO?

Since it's shift, from what time to what time typically? And how many days off?

Anyone with information should please share. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

I think 7am to 2pm and 2pm to 9pm
One day off

1 Like

Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by Vivonose: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetness4:

One day off
One day off, in a week?
Re: Globacom Customer Representative Invite by MStar09: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetness4:

One day off

Thanks so much.

What about night shifts?

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Recruiting ? / FUNAI Job Aptitude Test Result Is Out / BOSS OFFICES Calling For Interview.!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.