Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? (5471 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by rex444(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Hahahahaha U dey hide your head ??
fati2001:

Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Honestly, I don't know, I just find myself helplessly in love with big bumbum, I try to tell myself say na shit full am but e nor de work. I don't find slim women attractive at all. It's just psychological.
In the same delimma grin
Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by idibe24(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Silm girls is the best

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Skullano(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Stay off chubby girls if your yoddy is small jareee..

No dey make noise cos everybody no go get same body size.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I am triggered grin its okay let me carry my bones and sit down
Good
Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Czathedemigod: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2022
ThickSharon123:
Big, thick ladies are for Big men, men who have it big dear. Small men or boys don't have to look their way.

If you drink milk still drink milk and let the Big men eat meat. kiss
cheesy
ThickSharon123:
Big, thick ladies are for Big men, men who have it big dear. Small men or boys don't have to look their way.

If you drink milk still drink milk and let the Big men eat meat. kiss
Know this & know peace lol.. If it a'int thick it a'int right!!
Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Illegal1(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Isoryt
Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Lvgirl: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2022
zangodangolo:
I have been a lover of Chubby massive big ass/boobs fat ladies until I finally swim into the ocean and find it very nuseauting rather than enjoyable.

Before now anytime I came across such ladies I will be lusting for them and having sexual feelings. I hardly control myself on sighting them.Behold the very day I finally swim into one of them, I find it difficult to locate the exact spot of the hole to insert my pipe.When I later locate it, once I insert it,it was indeed a big stress as I can't even penetrate, everywhere is filled up, no matter the position u adopted let alone the kind odour emanating from the hole pissed me off. I begin to regret what is then special about this set of people that normal average ladies is far much better than them. Please I am not trying to insult just that such experience upset me that now I can hardly see a chubby big ass fat ladies and be attracted to them anymore unlike before.

Please what makes some men to be attracted and sexually lust for them. Or is that because I have not tasted different types of them before I can conclude?

Chubby girls appeal to the lustful senses of men. The moderately chubby are still okay. You see those fatty/chubby
They smell no matter what. Tinubu has to give Nkechi blessings pay off. He complained the babe smell.
Re: What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Omo this topic again ? Although the best women on earth are slim girls chubby girls are full of stress and if you marry them you'll later hate them when she start giving birth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him / The Cute Ones Must Be Really Busy! / My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.