Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List (50688 Views)

Meet Brilliant Black Girl Who Got Scholarship Into Almost 50 Universities In US / 5 Young Nigerians Make List Of Most Brilliant Black Students In UK / White Parents Claim Calculation Error After Two Black Students Came Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
DozieSixtus:

Nwangele was in his final year when I was in my second year, which was in 2016/2017 session. He was in Electrical engineering tho.
You know him but, apparently, not very well.
Sorry 2016. I wanted writing. I tut he was in electronics buh it was electrical. Thank you. He's elder bro is my friend back den in jos
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by DissTroy(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Newton85:

My word! Our little, mentally unstable, oversensitive sissy is still wailing profusely. I don't think I've touched a nerve to this extent before. Do you miss mommy and daddy, little kid? And I didn't even finish reading your long, boring, incoherent piffle. But please, what kind of grammar is "I don't emotions"? For a delusional asshat who claims to deal in the English language, don't you think such horrible grammar coming from you is laughable and ironic? Lol. Deplorable Nigerian alt-right and Ben Shapiro wannabe. I'm so glad I'm making you cry bitterly like a baby though. More tears and emotional breakdown coming your way, dear little cretin.

Quoting imaginary mistakes where there were none. It took you eight hours to come up with a rebuttal and you still came up short even though you were online hours after.
It took you eight hours to vet and re-vet every word and punctuation you used, googling the veracity of your claims but your post history lays bare the obvious: You are less intelligent than two grains of sand on a seashore.
You can't try to come across as smart. All your posts are riddled with grammatical errors and the summations of an infantile troll.

Reminiscent of how your father was queried by social services for abandoning you at birth and his reply was short: "I can't raise an slowpoke!" And a fitting defense it was since he got let off easily after that.

And, no, it's "LOL", not "Lol". You have been learning from my replies so you've capitalised the first word of each sentence for first time in your Nairaland post history - fix your spelling of abbreviations too.
You were born to mirror me. I'm your god. smiley

I do this everyday - school delusional simpletons who think they square up to me, a god, in any lexical duel. I'd never back down and cursed be you if you do. I'd hunt and haunt you at every turn and on every page till your worse nightmare is logging in to Nairaland with this moniker of yours.

May a gazillion army ants take turns giving you blowjôbs!
May juvenile vultures have a feeding frenzy on your decomposing corpse! smiley
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
musicwriter:

Stop making noise.

Copy cat
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
kramer:

I was waiting for an absolute slowpoke like you to quote me. And as expected, you had nothing else to add but insults. You are a fvccktard.

Now let me give you more context on my reasoning for your underdeveloped brain to understand. Black people are a minority in the UK yes or no? (The answer is yes in case you don't know) Relatively speaking, Black people (particularly in London) are more likely to drop out from school and join gangs and end up in prison compared to their counterparts yes or no? (Mofo, the answer is yes) So then, does it not make absolute sense to celebrate black people who have chosen to pursue excellence and make them serve as an example?

If this is inferiority complex, then it means the makers of BET and the MOBO awards were suffering from inferiority complex too abi? Do yourself a favor go and read why they were created *Spits on your empty skull*

I have lived and worked in the UK for many years, I know what I'm talking about. Whenever you hear about a stabbing in the news, there's a 90% chance that it was a black on black event between rival gangs. Moreover, black people are a minority in the UK. There are not that many compared to Whites. Here are the stats:

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/national-and-regional-populations/population-of-england-and-wales/latest

I didn't mention your inferiority complex because of the awards

I mentioned it because you think the percentage of blacks in terms of population is too low for them to have representatives among the top ten/five smartest people in the UK

Your posts are worthless.

Spits...
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by lakshyabr: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks For Sharing this.
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by kramer: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I didn't mention your inferiority complex because of the awards

I mentioned it because you think the percentage of blacks in terms of population is too low for them to have representatives among the top ten/five smartest people in the UK

Your posts are worthless.

Spits...

I don't think it's too low, I know it's too low. Did you even see the link I pasted? According to the last UK census only 3.3% of the population is black. As a result, anybody with some common sense should be able to deduce that the chances of a black person being represented would be low.

It's very clear that common sense is far from you. You've used 85% of your brain cells alone to be spitting upandan and the other 15% to type your nonsense.. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
kramer:

I don't think it's too low, I know it's too low. Did you even see the link I pasted? According to the last UK census only 3.3% of the population is black. As a result, anybody with some common sense should be able to deduce that the chances of a black person being represented would be low.

It's very clear that common sense is far from you. You've used 85% of your brain cells alone to be spitting upandan and the other 15% to type your nonsense.. SMH.

Low is not the same as impossible.

I don't need your smartness.
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by musicwriter(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Copy cat

Copy rat
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
musicwriter:

Copy rat

Disposed
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by musicwriter(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Disposed

Little kid open up what's on your mind and speak. I don't know you and I have no idea why you're hating. Go ahead and succeed in your life and stop hating on me. Why do you want to die hating someone you don't even know? Please grow up.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Generalwoodz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
hardbody:

Feet no get s

Its either foot or feet.

You are welcome.
Yeah. All thankful

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by nograv: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
stinflame:

Don't go about comparing the two. Northerner are attach to their religion and they don't see your Almighty UK as Something Special.

That is the problem, they are too wedded to religion rather than scientific progress and for that reason they shall forever remain backward.

Oxford and Cambridge have nothing to do with the UK. They are great institutions of learning and world renowned for good reasons. Much in the same way the University of Tokyo, Harvard, the Sorbonne, L'ecole Polytechnique, MIT and Yale are viewed as prestigious..

I swear arguing with an Abooki is a pointless exercise.. I pray we in the South separate from you clowns soon...

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2021

https://roundranking.com/ranking/world-university-rankings.html#world-2021
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
nograv:

That is the problem, they are too wedded to religion rather than scientific progress and for that reason they shall forever remain backward.

Oxford and Cambridge have nothing to do with the UK. They are great institutions of learning and world renowned for good reasons. Much in the same way the University of Tokyo, Harvard, the Sorbonne, L'ecole Polytechnique, MIT and Yale are viewed as prestigious..

I swear arguing with an Abooki is a pointless exercise.. I pray we in the South separate from you clowns soon...

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2021

https://roundranking.com/ranking/world-university-rankings.html#world-2021

You happen to be the Clown who let tribalism envelope you.
I aren't from the North ,but I get to respect people's choices. Just the way you are eager and desperate to get into Europe so are they eager to get into the Arabian region to study.
Once again respect people's choice and live in peace.
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kubernetes:

Most Northerners go to middle east universities like King Abdulazeez university jedda, Egyptian universities, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Iran etc.... As I chat u, two of my nephews are currently studying medicine and Computer Engineering in a Malaysian and Kuwait universities respectively
True. Where are you from, sir?
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by nograv: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
stinflame:

You happen to be the Clown who let tribalism envelope you.
I aren't from the North ,but I get to respect people's choices. Just the way you are eager and desperate to get into Europe so are they eager to get into the Arabian region to study.
Once again respect people's choice and live in peace.

Is the university of Tokyo, MIT, Yale or Harvard in Europe?

I don’t care if you are a Northerner, you are defending an ignorant population. Are any universities in the Middle East as prestigious as Harvard, Yale, MIT, University of Tokyo, Sorbonne and Lecole Polytechnique? I even sent you world ranking of universities and the jackass you are still keeps arguing..

The only clown here is you.. What does scientific advancement and education have to do with desperation to get into Europe? Mumu make sense…

Any truths about Northerners is tribalism ehh, the only tribalists are northerners who let their brethren wreak havoc across the nation with impunity. Yet when a southern man points out their hypocrisy they are tribalist.. mtcheww mumu
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Gfskw: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oh
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
musicwriter:

Little kid open up what's on your mind and speak. I don't know you and I have no idea why you're hating. Go ahead and succeed in your life and stop hating on me. Why do you want to die hating someone you don't even know? Please grow up.

Disposed
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Jonathan39: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Go and read your comment I replied to, then come back
Ayomi90:

Nd who is fighting on that? Igbos topping, Yoruba's topping it's a win win, I don't know what exactly you wanna bring out of it.
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by Poleski: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nobody from the quota region? Not surprised!
Re: 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List by VULCAN(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
And what is the world ranking of those universities in comparison with Oxford and Cambridge?

Their parents can definitely afford those two schools but the kids can't get in for obvious reasons.

Kubernetes:

Most Northerners go to middle east universities like King Abdulazeez university jedda, Egyptian universities, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Iran etc.... As I chat u, two of my nephews are currently studying medicine and Computer Engineering in a Malaysian and Kuwait universities respectively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.