Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business (34693 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! / Insights On Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
pedenaca:

He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.
who will even waste his time requesting for a loan from individual that you just meet online.
Though thank you for enlighten members.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks you for the calls
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by KGBcanada: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nayi contacting din ka da international number dan ban gari. Sorry if you think it is not a real caller but please get back to me.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Time is gradually approaching, prices have started dropping!!!. I hope you guys are getting ready.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by matthew080: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
shariff84:
Time is gradually approaching, prices have started dropping!!!. I hope you guys are getting ready.

Hello Mr sheriff and friends pls kindly be aware that strict hoarding is prohibited in Islam,.

Pls seek Islamic knowledge regarding this hoarding and it's permisbilities
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
We know but alot of people are doing it.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by arcahmad(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
matthew080:

Hello Mr sheriff and friends pls kindly be aware that strict hoarding is prohibited in Islam,.

Thanks
you made a valid point. But there are some produce that are not prohibited. The produce that are consumed frequently by a given society are prohibuted, while one can store those that are not used or has less demand by a society.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
matthew080:

Thanks
Religion don enter! Africans!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2021
We have started buying groundnut (peeled) to my customers.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2021
We are now into millet storage,It current price is 15k per 100kg bag. We never start buying maize yet.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2021
shariff84:
We are now into millet storage,It current price is 15k per 100kg bag. We never start buying maize yet.
Does weavil worry millet? The ones I keep at home is fairly safe for at least a year or 2 without preservation.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
emmaachile2:

Does weavil worry millet? The ones I keep at home is fairly safe for at least a year or 2 without preservation.
millet don't need any preservation.it doesn't spoil.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by sunbreaker: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
shariff84:
In this thread we are going to focus on certain produces that I know better as a farmer and also as a business man.I will list and explain them one after the other.1-beans!
2-groudnut
3-millet
4-maize
5-sorghun/guinea corn
6-Agusi
7-suyabeans
8-dried pepper
9-sheanut
10-bambara nut
does newly harvest of all these grains needs to be sundried before storage or somebody can store direct and it will not grow mucus in the store

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
sunbreaker:
does newly harvest of all these grains needs to be sundried before storage or somebody can store direct and it will not grow mucus in the store
if it's well dried,you can store it without sundry.millet is now dried,it can be store directly.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by solace89(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please I’m planning on storing my maize as the price currently doesn’t make sense compared to what I’ve spent on the farm I have about 25k bags x10, being my first time I don’t know how to store it till when I can sell at a better price.

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by dedoz: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thank you Mr Shariff...Please,I need a little explanation. I need an insight on marketing strategies,being a first timer.I have never done this business before, but have developed interest with your explanation.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
dedoz:
Thank you Mr Shariff...Please,I need a little explanation. I need an insight on marketing strategies,being a first timer.I have never done this business before, but have developed interest with your explanation.
the market for all agricultural produces is open.in the north you will carry it to the market and sell.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
dedoz:
make sure you dried it very well to atleast less than 10% moisture contain before storing.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Dongallant: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2021
shariff84:
We have started buying groundnut (peeled) to my customers.
How much is peeled ground nut per bag?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Dongallant:
How much is peeled ground nut per bag?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Breaking news:- new beans is out,today I saw plenty Nigeria beans in our market. New brown beans 55k,New white beans 45k.Original potasko and Akara beans,the price will further reduce in one week time.Therefore,those that are going for beans storage this year should get ready.
Also,new bambara nut is out.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Breaking news:-new bambara nut is out,full 100kg 37k.You can now order your own for storage from me.
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by onyotakom: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pls what is your location? I am looking at the possibility of buying and storing maize and or Bambara nut. But I'm expecting some cash by mid or late December for that purpose. Hope I won't be too late by then?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
onyotakom:
Pls what is your location? I am looking at the possibility of buying and storing maize and or Bambara nut. But I'm expecting some cash by mid or late December for that purpose. Hope I won't be too late by then?
Yes it's not late
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Beans and bambara nut storage is now!!!
Beans 35k
Bambara nut 37k.
PICS bag 900, transportation defend on ur location

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by emmaachile2(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2021
shariff84:
Beans and bambara nut storage is now!!!
Beans 35k
Bambara nut 37k.
PICS bag 900, transportation defend on ur location
Brown beans?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by onyotakom: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
shariff84:
Yes it's not late

Ok thank you for your Swift reply
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmaachile2:

Brown beans?
yes almost all types of beans are out!

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by Wonder1844(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
How much is maize. I want to store.
Do you store?
Re: The Hidden Profit In Storage Business by shariff84: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wonder1844:
How much is maize. I want to store.
Do you store?
maize is already expensive,you are late. The price is almost 18k now, finally I didn't store for people,I only buy and send you ur goods.thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Economical Tree Crops Seedlings Available For Sale. / Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / 22 Weeks Old Layers Not Laying Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.