Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) (68570 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Great man!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Pk01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
haaa haaa baba u no go make heaven..
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Pk01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
haaa haaa baba u no go make heaven.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
/
He should enjoy himself with his family.

Afterall the people willingly and gleefully gave him all the money to flex.

/
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Handsum64: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
has he asked you to pay tithe?
For the gullibles it's automatic

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Being physically fit is the best. I'll remain that old person doing pushups while my grandchildren watch in awe. However, car accidents will remain an unforeseeable bitch. Luck should shine on my side.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Nuelito: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seen
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
definitelyME:
If your moniker appears on this list please, fast and pray for 6 days I see poverty hovering over your destiny...if your moniker appears twice, your own is finished..

kings4sera
Philipxxxx0
Fatheroflove
cavenjaycob
CursedNsukka
SAKUR
Hardgun
MERCHANDISER
IamNumeroUno
Yemmysworld91
Esthered
macphilip
scholarlymind
poetictwenty
Madmadrevo
Droppxx
Uchesco01
Vaughanlanrewaj
4good
Ugochibyke
Ugochibyke

Guy you just made me lol tonight

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
shocked[quote author=osamz007 post=104754024][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
definitelyME:
If your moniker appears on this list please, fast and pray for 6 days I see poverty hovering over your destiny...if your moniker appears twice, your own is finished..

kings4sera
Philipxxxx0
Fatheroflove
cavenjaycob
CursedNsukka
SAKUR
Hardgun
MERCHANDISER
IamNumeroUno
Yemmysworld91
Esthered
macphilip
scholarlymind
poetictwenty
Madmadrevo
Droppxx
Uchesco01
Vaughanlanrewaj
4good
Ugochibyke
Ugochibyke

Where's BatBBQGrills?
It's name should appear twice there and we know God is currently far away from it.

The satisfaction...

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Aammee77: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
This one in particular like "seed" sha
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by evans4luv: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
May God have mercy on u
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
has he asked you to pay tithe?

Lol.

Una no dey like any tithe attack.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by house10s: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
omoadeleye:

Hate ass
wats hating there
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by DOTian: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
TF grin
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by desiredhome: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
Fear of hell do not deter humans from committing sin anymore. Teach them about the love of Christ and He's finished work.
When I was little, the bad things I did that my parents never thrashed me for were the things I never repeated.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes

Chai!!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
u wiked wink
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Plut01: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2021

Baba don old oo.
See my man that time. Odeomu Man.

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Have you ever paid tithe to him?
Have you ever paid tax before complaining about politicians embezzlement
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=104754024][/quote]
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by asatemple(f): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
I tap from this blessing in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by bankylan: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you've ever paid tithe in his church, you can ask for a refund and KICC will gladly give to you. Mind you, he is a hardworking man with verifiable source of income unlike you and your entire household with no identity or life.
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Delta strain is not at that side?
na Edo strain dey there
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Go swimming with tithe money

Nigerians are phoools

For believing in this scammers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.