Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 (378 Views)

Obaseki Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates Of Edo Varsity / This Disable Man Crawls Half Kilometer Every Day To School In Niger State(photos / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by emetisuccess(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Go to settings, click on update & security, click on Advance options, check for Pause Updates and click the dropdown box then click on the number of days u want to delay the updates. Note, u can delay for a full month, once that duration of the days expires go back and do same. Don't forget. Naso i dey take manage 250mb for my lappy be that oooo, wen bar no dey to sub Oooo. Goodluck guys.
Re: How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by Plomo: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol see you.

Windows update wey wan download go still download.
Re: How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by emetisuccess(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:
Lol see you.
Windows update wey wan download go still download.

i no even think whether u even read that stuff
Re: How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by Plomo: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
emetisuccess:

i no even think whether u even read that stuff

Bros, if there is a critical security update, no jupiter can stop that download.
Re: How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by emetisuccess(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plomo:

Bros, if there is a critical security update, no jupiter can stop that download.

just try it bro, and see hw fa
Re: How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 by Plomo: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
emetisuccess:

just try it bro, and see hw fa

Bro I kill my own windows update from Regedit and Group policy but the last major security update still got downloaded.

And besides, after the number of days for paused updates elapses, you must install some updates before you can pause again.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Ready For This Exams - UNILAG Students Lament / See South Africa's Electronic Screens for Vote Results / Video: JHS Headmaster Arrested For Allegedly Sleeping With A 15-year-old Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.