Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

How God Save Me From Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Save Me From Ritualists (796 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Save Me From Ritualists by XaintJoel20: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
I return all glory to God Almighty.
Monday the 2 of August I woke up like every other day and set for work. I had a service to render at Comrade Omorogie Street off Airport Road, ( the road by the side of ADP, just after NNPC filling station).
The task was not too tedious and as such I was done within a short period of time.
I took a walk to Irhirhi Junction, at Airport Road to board a vehicle that will take me to Ring Road. As I crossed the road to move to the other side where I will board the bus, I saw a Toyota Sienna parked by It him go junction and had two occupants speaking one of these popular languages from the South West of Nigeria, while another person was on the walkway speaking on the phone. As I stood by the walkway waiting for a vehicle, one of the youngmen inside the vehicle asked me, "abeg where be ADP"? Initially I was surprised that why should someone be so closed to ADP and yet be looking for it, but I concluded inside of me, "hmmmmm he could be new in Benin and doesn't understand the terrain that much". I pointed at ADP, (ADP is almost opposite where they parked their vehicle). I thought I was done with him when suddenly another question pumped out from his mouth, "how I fit take reach ...."? He mentioned the name of one community I have never been to. 'I told him I don't know, but let me call someone that could be of help to you. I dipped my hand inside my pocket, reached out for my phone and started looking for the phone contact of my younger brother. My younger brother stays around that axis, so I concluded that since they are in Airport Road, the community they are looking for should probably be around that area.
As I was trying to reach my younger brother on phone, the guy talking on the phone walked to me, tapped me on my hand twice and monster some words, as soon as he was done with those words, I was strongly to gain consciousness. It was like I wasn't my normal self. I was scared and at the same time surprised.
The one that touched me joined the other two inside the vehicle and before I could tell them, " wait let me call someone that could be of help to you ", they zoomed off.
I went to one call corner of the road to check if I was still a man, it was perfectly intact. I hurriedly look for a place to sit and gradually I regained full consciousness, it was then done on me that I just had an encounter with ritualists.
Their plan was that I would be hypnotized as soon as I respond to them and willfully enter their vehicle and when that didn't work, they went further which made one of them to touch me and all their plans were neutralized.
I have heard numerous stories of how people got kidnapped for ritual purposes by this method, but the God I serve did not put me to shame.
May God's name be praised forever and ever.
To God be the glory...

@Osas
Benin City

lalasticlala
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Help me push it up there.
Others need to learn a lesson or tw and join me to thank God...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by Kandeed: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
The world is too full of Evil for you to jump out of bed, bath, eat and just jet out just like that.

Wake up n pray, thanking God for making you see the light of the day, read some part of the scriptures, meditate and commit the day into God's hands and the evil that shouldn't be urs would not come to you. So happy for you OP

3 Likes

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by Cestmoir(f): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
May the Almighty God be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by DoctorDree(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
May God keep us safe

1 Like

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by Ancecoker(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Glory to God... My friends wife almost got kidnapped few weeks ago... Pele
Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by Neddstark: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thank God for your life. Keep being a good person to renew the grace upon you. As for the ritualists, they will be killed on their next mission.

2 Likes

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by MITCHELL96: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
I Thank GOD on your behalf, I am relate to that Incident and the scenario
Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by FalseOracle50: 4:46am On Aug 14, 2021
like Haman was buried in the pit he dug for modeccai, every pit dug for you, your family and loved ones shall swallow your enemies in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How God Save Me From Ritualists by MufasaLion: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2021
You were lucky and so fortunate!

(1) (Reply)

Video Report Of Man Killed His Girlfriend And Put Her Body Inside Suitcase / Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Want Fg To Bring Them Home / Female Student Beaten To Death,body Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.