Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How L Caught My Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How L Caught My Cheating Husband (2187 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How L Caught My Cheating Husband by ndidigood(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Or should I say cheating recovery,
I met my husband during our service year and we got married 4 years after.
We have 2 children together.he is loving and caring and that was what attracted me.he used to tell me about his past,how he is now a one way man.l believed him and give him all my life to him.
He is the first man l HV ever loved and HV any sexual relationship with so not experienced at all.
Keeping myself for my husband was my policy growing up,doing right is d way I'm wired.
After our wedding he got a job outside Lagos and that is how cheating game started without my knowledge.
After my first baby,it was infection v infection and l wasn't even suspecting him and it went on like that till l had an ectopic pregnancy tryin for thethird baby.
I nearly lost mylife but God saved,

How l found out?
Hmm the first time .l collected his phone to do something,l now saw msg from one girl when l confronted him he denied for months.that was in 2009 he even showed one his friends and they said that msg doesn't mean anything after months of serious dragging,l forgot about everything thing.

Fast forward to 2020 Sept 6th my whole life changed.l don't go through his phone in suspicion since l married him and that was my greatest undoing.l check what l want to check and drop it but that evening l don't know how l was directed to his inbx.

l could not believe my eyes.l nearly quench through out d night my body changed.l could not eat for 3 day straight.if l didn't see all that l would not believe he could do all that.

The same girl he denied having anything doing with is the woman he is having sex with @ least twice in a week and sometimes 3* in a week.
U may ask how? He comes home wkends so from mon- Saturday night.so the woman enjoy him and the have more time without interference because his wife is naive.

I have been having dream about dragging him with women but he kept denying.until his cup got filled up big time.

He was and still remorseful and had swore with everything in this life but that doesn't stop me from freaking out most time.

I find it hard to truly move on bc the betrayal was just too much( don't want to go deep)
Contemplated leaving but my sister and others are begging me.

I believe he is not cheating remorselessly again at least 50% sure.

_Before he can never come within the week if l beg him he will complain of hold up but now he comes Wednesdays.
_ He goes extra mile to make me happy
_ Now l ask for anything l want - no pity
_since he stopped all those nonsense life My God blessed him with a good job.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Jashub: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Believe this at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
A man is created to be naturally polygamous, the sooner you accept that fact, the better. As long as he's carrying out and discharging his responsibilities in the family.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by ndidigood(f): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is very bad to be cheating on ur spouse especially loving,loyal ones.
He said he was just having fun.( Really?)

The woman is 31 years old and l asked is a 31 years old woman Neva reach to be a wife and mother instead of being a side chick?.

Sleeping with a married man might prevent and distract you from getting ur own.
Pity urself naw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by ndidigood(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jashub:
are u kidding?
I learnt a lot from people story here that is y l posted mine..

2 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by ndidigood(f): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
A man is created to be naturally polygamous, the sooner you accept that fact, the better. As long as he's carrying out and discharging his responsibilities in the family.
The mode of some cheating is heartbreaking.
Y was he denying if it's a good thing?

2 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2021

from 2009-2020 ....trash.... nonsense

try another stanza let me see if I can believe you..

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Raymond0008(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
I felt bad hearing this, but madam! Man are polygamy’s in nature, as far he’s doing the right thing at home just chill, he will soon broke up with the lady.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Charmingrascal(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
It hurts so bad when the one you love dearly cheats on you.
It causes system disorder and emotional purging.

Chai I remember the night I discovered that my Idoma babe dey cheat on me that year, I was restless.

Love Mumu Sha grin

Your husband is remorseful and sometimes u get angry for the betrayal pls forgive him wholeheartedly.

Don't turn the opportunity of demanding for what you like to blackmail.
"Now l ask for anything l want - no pity" sounds like blackmail.

The truth is you can never forget even though you forgive a cheating partner, the psychological effect last for a life time.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by jahsharon: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
ndidigood:

_ Now l ask for anything l want - no pity

_since he stopped all those nonsense life My God blessed him with a good job.

If you spend all he makes recklessness, you will suffer more when the chips are down.

Your God blessed him with a good job, please note that God is not from your village, your husband stopped sinning and God blessed him with a good job. If this God you are talking about is just for you, HE would have blessed you with a good job instead, abi you are not destined to make money ni? My friend stop that nonsense, the fact that you hate someone does not mean that God will not bless him because God is not from your village.

But that cheating guy messed up, thank God he has repented after being caught. I pray he does not go back to sinning again.

Well done madam, for keeping your home despite the betrayer, God will compensate you for your forgiveness. Marriage is hard work, do not mind what these so called Preachers say, they too are fighting big battles in theri marriages.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Vision101(m): 1:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Cheating cheating cheating...the story never ends. What is cheating?
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by CsRockefeller(m): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Human Beings are just too insatiable.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by greenie77: 2:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Raymond0008:
I felt bad hearing this, but madam! Man are polygamy’s in nature, as far he’s doing the right thing at home just chill, he will soon broke up with the lady.

Why not marry more than one wife!

I guess God would understand his committing adultery and putting the lives of his wife and children at risk because he fulfills his financial obligations at home, therefore his lack of self control and fidelity to his marriage can be excused.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Raymond0008(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2021
greenie77:

Why not marry more than one wife!

I guess God would understand his committing adultery and putting the lives of his wife and children at risk because he fulfills his financial obligations at home, therefore his lack of self control and fidelity to his marriage can be excused.
Your comment sounds like a female comment.

When you marry, if you face the same issues, change man asap.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by greenie77: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Raymond0008:
Your comment sounds like a female comment.

When you marry, if you face the same issues, change man asap.

Irrespective of gender, infidelity can never be rationalized. " Thou shall not commit adultery" is never open to personal interpretation as it is what it is. There is nothing that justifies adultery be it by a woman or a man as we all struggle against the inclinations of corrupt nature.

You are a man, be bold enough to marry your side chicks, it is not as if your wife can beat you up for that. With marrying your side chicks, you can own your polygamous nature with full chest.

6 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
A cheating man will never stop even when caught, he'd only become more discrete with it and decieve you with fake love, promises and gifts.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
A cheating man will never stop even when caught, he'd only become more discrete with it and decieve you with fake love, promises and gifts.

Even at the risk of destroying his family?
Isn’t failure one of man’s biggest fear?
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Even at the risk of destroying his family?
Isn’t failure one of man’s biggest fear?

Cheating is more difficult to stop especially when a man has got the resources to do so.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Cheating is more difficult to stop especially when a man has got the resources to do so.

Sigh! undecided
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Sigh! undecided

So unfortunate, right?
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by eazzzy1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Text me, let’s cheat on him back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 50 50.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

So unfortunate, right?

Disturbingly so.

I assumed myself in op’s position, wondering what my next move would be if I were betrayed that way...
I’m still wondering... undecided

If you were op’s husband, are you likely to repeat the same mistake again if you were forgiven the first time?
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
eazzzy1:
Text me, let’s cheat on him back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 50 50.

You wan die? grin
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Disturbingly so.

I assumed myself in op’s position wondering what my next move would be if I were betrayed that way...
I’m still wondering... undecided

If you were op’s husband, are you likely to repeat the same mistake again if you were forgiven the first time?

I really can't say because that woman's husband can never change. He's enjoying that lifestyle. It's like it's encoded in his DNA already. Now, he's gonna be smarter with it.

However, I doubt if the woman would be smart enough to suspect anything henceforth because she might get carried away with the fake love and the gifts. She seem to like the new development, yes, she deserve it but it's all ruse.

That dude will keep on cheating!
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

I really can't say because that woman's husband can never change. He's enjoying that lifestyle. It's like it's encoded in his DNA already. Now, he's gonna be smarter with it.

However, I doubt if the woman would be smart enough to suspect anything henceforth because she might get carried away with the fake love and the gifts. She seem to like the new development, yes, she deserve it but it's all ruse.

That dude will keep on cheating!

It might just be that she doesn’t care that much anymore, so why don’t I just make the most of the situation?

Would it still be considered cheating if the other party no longer cares? Like Do whatever you want with your life!
It is one thing to cheat, it is another thing to feel cheated.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

It might just be that she doesn’t care that much anymore, so why don’t I just make the most of the situation?

Would it still be considered cheating if the other party no longer cares? Like Do whatever you want with your life!
It is one thing to cheat, it is another thing to feel cheated.

Yes, it's still cheating as long as they are still legally in a union even if she doesn't care anymore. And also, she still gonna feel hurt and broken, knowing fully well that her man is cheating and continuously lying to her face.

A cheating wife is more worse and deadly than a cheating husband. Women hardly leave a trace.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by eazzzy1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

You wan die? grin

The husband and the side chick never die na . I like to help out where I can. I’m doing the Lord’s work. cheesy
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
eazzzy1:

The husband and the side chick never die na . I like to help out where I can. I’m doing the Lord’s work. cheesy

Na satanic work be that! Ise esu! grin
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by mariahAngel(f): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, it's still cheating as long as they are still legally in a union even if she doesn't care anymore. And also, she still gonna feel hurt and broken, knowing fully well that her man is cheating and continuously lying to her face.

A cheating wife is more worse and deadly than a cheating husband. Women hardly leave a trace.

A cheating wife is equally as deadly as a cheating husband, as their unsuspecting partners are left vulnerable to deadly diseases.
As in the case of the op.

3 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

A cheating wife is equally as deadly as a cheating husband, as their unsuspecting partners are left vulnerable to deadly diseases.
As in the case of the op.

But at least men do slip when they cheat but women hardly does except they want you to know or just got unlucky. Cheating is bad irrespective of the gender especially those in marriage.

I'm not married so I wouldn't know and wouldn't want to imagine it. grin

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by obo389(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jashub:
You funny.
Someone who is a registered member since 2017 will come here and fool herself by lieing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right? / How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome / Pa Bennett Offor Father Of Billionaire Emeka Offor Buried In Gold Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.