Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

How L Caught My Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How L Caught My Cheating Husband (2181 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Jashub: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
obo389:

You funny.
Someone who is a registered member since 2017 will come here and fool herself by lieing?
[/s]You're talking the usual Nairaland rubbish
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
michael77777:

from 2009-2020 ....trash.... nonsense

try another stanza let me see if I can believe you..

my dear na so e bad.
I said l caught him but d evidence was not so strong then.
After discovering the affair l now checked his face book page
What l saw was unbelievable.
If l didn't c all those heartbreaking evidences l would not believe it.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
I keep advising married women to constantly check their husband's phone to avoid stories like this but men successfully brainwashed women over this checking of phone issues. I once attended a traditional wedding of a family friend and at a point the elders(men) were advising the bride never to check her husband's phone or monitor his movement so that the marriage can last and stand the test of time,I couldn't stomach it ooo I had to giggle and everyone turned to look at me,one even asked me if I wanted to say anything then my mom gave me this very stern warning stare and I stylishly dodged the question. Married women don't dull yourself, the moment your husband is passwording his phones just know he's hiding many dirty stuff.

2 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Raymond0008:
I felt bad hearing this, but madam! Man are polygamy’s in nature, as far he’s doing the right thing at home just chill, he will soon broke up with the lady.

They are not sleeping again at least.lmagine a 31 years old foolish woman going to sleep with married man for years shamelessly.
Na worker for church.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
I keep advising married women to constantly check their husband's phone to avoid stories like this but men successfully brainwashed women over this checking of phone issues. I once attended a traditional wedding of a family friend and at a point the elders(men) were advising the bride never to check her husband's phone or monitor his movement so that the marriage can last and stand the test of time,I couldn't stomach it ooo I had to giggle and everyone turned to look at me,one even asked me if I wanted to say anything then my mom gave me this very stern warning stare and I stylishly dodged the question. Married women don't dull yourself, the moment your husband is passwording his phones just know he's hiding many dirty stuff.
l don't check that is y he went too far.
Infact during lockdown the girl was calling him and l was there l didn't pick f call bc he was not around.he even told the girl not to call but text.
He doesn't delete his dirty chat bc he knows l don't check.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
is painful to find out but m happier bc l HV really understood so many things now and it empowered me.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ndidi2:
l don't check that is y he went too far.
Infact during lockdown the girl was calling him and l was there l didn't pick f call bc he was not around.he even told the girl not to call but text.
He doesn't delete his dirty chat bc he knows l don't check.
Sorry sha may God comfort you,don't take any man's advise here,they are all the same and some will even blame you for been responsible for his cheating, they are that weird.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
jahsharon:

If you spend all he makes recklessness, you will suffer more when the chips are down.

Your God blessed him with a good job, please note that God is not from your village, your husband stopped sinning and God blessed him with a good job. If this God you are talking about is just for you, HE would have blessed you with a good job instead, abi you are not destined to make money ni? My friend stop that nonsense, the fact that you hate someone does not mean that God will not bless him because God is not from your village.

But that cheating guy messed up, thank God he has repented after being caught. I pray he does not go back to sinning again.

Well done madam, for keeping your home despite the betrayer, God will compensate you for your forgiveness. Marriage is hard work, do not mind what these so called Preachers say, they too are fighting big battles in theri marriages.
l will never hate him.the love of my life that was y l felt bad these months.
I couldn't believe u will say u love someone yet u HV bn sleeping with another remorselessly.
Things has not been stable for him and l used to wonder y .he has now seen he is d one holding God's grace in his life.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Sorry sha may God comfort you,don't take any man's advise here,they are all the same and some will even blame you for been responsible for his cheating, they are that weird.
He is a good guy
I HV forgiven him but sometimes l freak out.
I awz pray for Grace to really truly forgive and forget.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It hurts so bad when the one you love dearly cheats on you.
It causes system disorder and emotional purging.

Chai I remember the night I discovered that my Idoma babe dey cheat on me that year, I was restless.

Love Mumu Sha grin

Your husband is remorseful and sometimes u get angry for the betrayal pls forgive him wholeheartedly.

Don't turn the opportunity of demanding for what you like to blackmail.
"Now l ask for anything l want - no pity" sounds like blackmail.

The truth is you can never forget even though you forgive a cheating partner, the psychological effect last for a life time.

He gives the girl money while l Wii be pitying him.
Now l ask if l HV to.
I have mine anyways..
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ndidi2:
He is a good guy
I HV forgiven him but sometimes l freak out.
I awz pray for Grace to really truly forgive and forget.

May God give you the grace to forgive and truly forget, if he's remorseful then let it go but don't give in to any of his manipulations again, there are husband snatchers everywhere and wouldn't mind been his sex slave if he's constantly meeting their needs.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
He has realized so many things.
_ No matter how you hide one day ur cup go full.
_ That thing ua doing and u don't want people to know stop it.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
May God give you the grace to forgive and truly forget, if he's remorseful then let it go but don't give in to any of his manipulations again, there are husband snatchers everywhere and wouldn't mind been his sex slave if he's constantly meeting their needs.
Thank you dear..
M at alert now,more involved in his life now.
I don't relax,l make sure he carries me along.
He can't manipulate me ever again.
Everything was exposed.l mean God exposed him to d core.
He never believed l will find out d way l did.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ndidi2:
Thank you dear.. M at alert now,more involved in his life now. I don't relax,l make sure he carries me along. He can't manipulate me ever again. Everything was exposed.l mean God exposed him to d core. He never believed l will find out d way l did.
Good luck to you ma

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ndidi2:
my dear na so e bad. I said l caught him but d evidence was not so strong then. After discovering the affair l now checked his face book page What l saw was unbelievable. If l didn't c all those heartbreaking evidences l would not believe it.
wow! so so bad.... stay strong!

chukwu gbaa gi ume

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

I really can't say because that woman's husband can never change. He's enjoying that lifestyle. It's like it's encoded in his DNA already. Now, he's gonna be smarter with it.

However, I doubt if the woman would be smart enough to suspect anything henceforth because she might get carried away with the fake love and the gifts. She seem to like the new development, yes, she deserve it but it's all ruse.

That dude will keep on cheating!
l am not 100% sure bc l don't go out with him but from his utterances and assurances he is genuine.
And made some commitment to each other whenever together.
The extent we went is more than what I put up there.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2021
michael77777:

wow! so so bad.... stay strong!

chukwu gbaa gi ume

We are stronger in love now more than before.
I don't take things for granted again.
Moreso,he is d type that doesn't want to hurt me or anyone.He didn't like the pain l went Through,within 1 week l changed,he thought l was going to die, everyone was calling left, right and center.
And l didn't tell my parents bc they will be disappointed.
The thing knock some sense back bc he was carried away.
I forgive him for my own wellbeing and our boys, they love seeing us happy together.
I counted it as a mistake and lack of self-control.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ndidi2:
l am not 100% sure bc l don't go out with him but from his utterances and assurances he is genuine.
And made some commitment to each other whenever together.
The extent we went is more than what I put up there.

Irrespective of that, you shouldn't be too certain. A cheat can go hundreds of miles to reaffirm his love for you just to keep you off the scent.

2 Likes

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Irrespective of that, you shouldn't be too certain. A cheat can go hundreds of miles to reaffirm his love for you just to keep you off the scent.
ok
Thank you.
His new job schedule is too tight for nonsense.
God gave him that to tame and clamp him to faithfulness.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ndidi2:
ok
Thank you.
His new job schedule is too tight for nonsense.
God gave him that to tame and clamp him to faithfulness.

I'd advice you not to be too certain irrespective of whatever.
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'd advice you not to be too certain irrespective of whatever.
As of this afternoon l am 98% sure.he is clean
But my God will continue to tame him to stupor.
I guard him with prayer now bc prayer works.
I worked on my self too no excuses now..
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ndidi2:
As of this afternoon l am 98% sure.he is clean
But my God will continue to tame him to stupor.
I guard him with prayer now bc prayer works.
I worked on my self too no excuses now..

Good!
Your glow wil be back grin

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Good!
Your glow wil be back grin
Thank you
God bless you..

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Gifttie21: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
A man is created to be naturally polygamous, the sooner you accept that fact, the better. As long as he's carrying out and discharging his responsibilities in the family.

Must it be like this? The world made cheating men feel this way it's their nature so they cheat anytime however they want. It's so painful.
So because he is discharging his responsibilities, it automatically makes it okay for him to go on cheating because the public had made it know that it's a normal thing with them?

What's the essence of getting married when you would rather cheat?
Why not stay single and do your thing, at least that way, you won't be breaking another's heart and spreading disease.

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Gifttie21: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raymond0008:
I felt bad hearing this, but madam! Man are polygamy’s in nature, as far he’s doing the right thing at home just chill, he will soon broke up with the lady.

Here comes the statement again��
Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by Gifttie21: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It hurts so bad when the one you love dearly cheats on you.
It causes system disorder and emotional purging.

Chai I remember the night I discovered that my Idoma babe dey cheat on me that year, I was restless.

Love Mumu Sha grin

Your husband is remorseful and sometimes u get angry for the betrayal pls forgive him wholeheartedly.

Don't turn the opportunity of demanding for what you like to blackmail.
"Now l ask for anything l want - no pity" sounds like blackmail.

The truth is you can never forget even though you forgive a cheating partner, the psychological effect last for a life time.

You're not wrong at all �

1 Like

Re: How L Caught My Cheating Husband by obo389(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]You're talking the usual Nairaland rubbish
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married / My Diary As A Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.