Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Lcaught My Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lcaught My Cheating Husband (648 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by ndidigood(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Or should I say cheating recovery,
I met my husband during our service year and we got married 4 years after.
We have 2 children together.he is loving and caring and that was what attracted me.he used to tell me about his past,how he is now a one way man.l believed him and give him all my life to him.
He is the first man l HV ever loved and HV any sexual relationship with so not experienced at all.
Keeping myself for my husband was my policy growing up,doing right is d way I'm wired.
After our wedding he got a job outside Lagos and that is how cheating game started without my knowledge.
After my first baby,it was infection v infection and l wasn't even suspecting him and it went on like that till l had an ectopic pregnancy tryin for thethird baby.
I nearly lost mylife but God saved,

How l found out?
Hmm the first time .l collected his phone to do something,l now saw msg from one girl when l confronted him he denied for months.that was in 2009 he even showed one his friends and they said that msg doesn't mean anything after months of serious dragging,l forgot about everything thing.

Fast forward to 2020 Sept 6th my whole life changed.l don't go through his phone in suspicion since l married him and that was my greatest undoing.l check what l want to check and drop it but that evening l don't know how l was directed to his inbx.

l could not believe my eyes.l nearly quench through out d night my body changed.l could not eat for 3 day straight.if l didn't see all that l would not believe he could do all that.

The same girl he denied having anything doing with is the woman he is having sex with @ least twice in a week and sometimes 3* in a week.
U may ask how? He comes home wkends so from mon- Saturday night.so the woman enjoy him and the have more time without interference because his wife is naive.

I have been having dream about dragging him with women but he kept denying.until his cup got filled up big time.

He was and still remorseful and had swore with everything in this life but that doesn't stop me from freaking out most time.

I find it hard to truly move on bc the betrayal was just too much( don't want to go deep)
Contemplated leaving but my sister and others are begging me.

I believe he is not cheating remorselessly again at least 50% sure.

_Before he can never come within the week if l beg him he will complain of hold up but now he comes Wednesdays.
_ He goes extra mile to make me happy
_ Now l ask for anything l want - no pity
_since he stopped all those nonsense life My God blessed him with a good job.

1 Like

Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by iamtardey: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
They give am that ponmo chop steady steady anytime anyhow... Sho ye e?

Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by house10s: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
house wife.

he has a job, u just a breeder nothing else to contribute.

he cheats only 50% smh apparently u can't stand on ur own, that's y he is doing what he likes
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hope he is changed for good.If you can move to where he resides outside Lagos,you should move and be with him.
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
house10s:
house wife.

he has a job, u just a breeder nothing else to contribute.

he cheats only 50% smh apparently u can't stand on ur own, that's y he is doing what he likes
some people Shaa
Ur reasoning is disgusting.did u c where l mentioned l am jobless?.
He did that bc he lacked self control and l was not suspecting him.

1 Like

Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
thorpido:
Hope he is changed for good.If you can move to where he resides outside Lagos,you should move and be with him.
he is working in Lagos now but he comes home Wednesdays and then wkends unlike before.
He has changed for good so l believe.
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamtardey:
They give am that ponmo chop steady steady anytime anyhow... Sho ye e?
Not anymore l HV scattered d ponmo.
Na me and him forever.
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by iamtardey: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
What are you saying gangan?
Ndidi2:
Not anymore l HV scattered d ponmo.
Na me and him forever.
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by Ndidi2: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
iamtardey:
What are you saying gangan?
l re- read now,l get u now.u mean make we de do d do wella?
We are on d highest level ever.
Thank you.
Re: How Lcaught My Cheating Husband by iamtardey: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Clever. kiss
Ndidi2:
l re- read now,l get u now.u mean make we de do d do wella?
We are on d highest level ever.
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birth Anniversary. (pic) / From A 67,500 Per Night Hotel Room To A 300,000 Luxury Apartment In Manchester / Need Help On Single Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.