Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice (885 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Candidate To Ask Questions (s) During An Interview? / Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by OLisaMacaulay(m): 1:27am On Aug 14, 2021
i don't know if this is the right section.

few months ago a representative of Feb Ministry of Youth & Sport Development contacted us for partnership to train some people for they upcoming internship Programme and request to send a proposal via email which we sent to them, until now no email has been sent or any official communication from them

fast forward till today, we started receiving calls and WhatsApp chat from various candidate of feb ministry of youth sport development internship Programmed with an official letter bearing our company name and address.
i have no knowledge about this training and no government agency has contacted us regard to this, about 60 persons came to our office today, i don't know who to contact or what to tell them.
below is the letter they came with.

i also saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6697589/did-receive-email-fed-ministry
has any person contact any training center attached to they email and they acknowledge that they are aware of the training

admin please approve

Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by Danjikanbauchi: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Send them back and write to the ministry that you can't start the training untill the contract agreement is finalized. Be very diplomatic and straight to the point.

I believe they have budget for this.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by Pauldollars(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2021
The government doesn't really have any plan for them. Just looking for where to dump them and they found your organisation.
Ideally in such partnerships, there should be an agreement singed by both parties, including the number of interns you will train.
Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by checkmatez: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Summary of it all.... You need payment
Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by Lamasta(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Yorubas will say dapada meaning back to sender...
Everything must be formalized or else if problem occur in the future your organization will be in for it o....A word is enough for the wise
Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by Elpadre22: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2021
lmao..........so even govt they do dis kind wayo
Re: Ministry Of Youth Send Candidate To Our Company Without Any Formal Notice by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
What this Buhari government cannot do doesn’t exist.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies!!! / Arrupe Jesuit College Recruitment 2022 / How To Work Abroad (Easy Work Visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.