Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,576 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 (45122 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Fortez: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by MrOmor: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Person wey good is good.
see the difference between White Money and Pere
expo: White Money is the sugar of the house, Pere is the bitterleaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PICCjOM3xe0
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Finore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
with or without cubana chief priest endorsement whitemoney will win the cash! the guy is good and his character speaks for itself.. God bless Whitemoneua and all his fans.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by moneyissweet(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na Dem,omo oduduwa ighoho republic... Dan yorubawa.

always show their foolishness where the igbos are,but will become dumb where hausa and Fulani their master are.

Ndi osu imi

UncleKoboko:
grin

Yẹyẹ

Na people wey dey vote get wahala.
I CAN NEVER EVEN WASTE MY 2 SECONDS TO VOTE.

I Love what Pere did to whitemoney, sacking him from the kitchen.
Whitemoney is a very boring guy, lies and pretends a lot.

Pere is the real nigga and a game changer.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by kestolove95(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Same way he Endorsed Ozo(can’t really remember If it’s him or someone else during the last edition ) and Laycon ended up winning grin grin
he should come and give him let's see, ethnocentric bigot of a fat phoney idiot...I love white money but since he has endorse him I hereby shift my support to liquorose

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by MrOmor: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:
he should come and give him let's see, ethnocentric bigot of a fat phoney idiot...I love white money but since he has endorse him I hereby shift my support to liquorose

he's simply supporting the guy, just as you initially supported him, and are now shifting your support to liquor.

it's fine to suport whoever you want, and to speak of it freely

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by kestolove95(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
MrOmor:

he's simply supporting the guy, just as you initially supported him, and are now shifting your support to liquor.

it's fine to suport whoever you want, and to speak of it freely
I notice he only support igbos...from miracle, to mercy and ozo and now he has show himself again supporting whitemoney an Igbo guy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Danjikanbauchi: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:
When fraudsters start supporting you, their is more to it.
do you have evidence or you are one of the newly recruited Buhari miscreants ?

I suspect your code number is CoV2.

Keep it up. You effort are noticed.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Danjikanbauchi: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
moneyissweet:
Na Dem,omo oduduwa ighoho republic... Dan yorubawa.

always show their foolishness where the igbos are,but will become dumb where hausa and Fulani their master are.

Ndi osu imi

@ unclekoboko is bayerben banza kwolokwolo.

They are hate filled.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Danjikanbauchi: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sholaco:
Because white money is igbo? lipsrsealed
spoil another man farm God go spoil your own. Last year we all supported Lekan without hate,

Why known ?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
maureensylvia:

No two ways about it
He is already

Let’s keep watching. Nigerians have a funny mentality of picking people as winners for very funny reasons.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by goshen26: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok.

Him oga (Cubana) endorses Cross (coming from Oba like him) while Chief Priest endorses WM.

Okay, we de watch

Make Liquor win so I can stand chance of winning 1million

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
do you have evidence or you are one of the newly recruited Buhari miscreants ?

I suspect your code number is CoV2.

Keep it up. You effort are noticed.

No one had evidence against Hushpuppi for more than a decade. Same with invictus Obi, all got to know just in a space of 24 hours Those who have eyes know.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by femaks(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin

Yẹyẹ

UR UNCLE SUPPOSE WIRE U BETTER KOBOKO.....Olodo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,my Brother!

It is because Igbos now see it (BBN) as 'Fertile Ground' for making some gains and stamping dier authority in the Nigeria media industry!!

You know in Nollywood,since Production of Cinema movies [b](Sponsored by Lagos Cabal)[/b]took over,
There has been a big Fall in watching doz Enugu/Asaba produced movies!

So, many Eastern TV watchers have Turned to this BBN programme and following it up Full time!!

If not for Stoppage of sms votes, Alot would have voted dier brother, WhiteMoney to Win.. smiley

So the owner of Play Network is also Lagos Cabal? Be capping there.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Guardiola84: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of BBNaija 2021

Shared with Caption Via his comment section .....

Lazy youths in bubu voice

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSeY2oSqN0N/
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by joyousever(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Spot on! Pere is my favourite this season.
UncleKoboko:
grin

Yẹyẹ

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by joyousever(f): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Exactly! This time they are supporting this one because of food cooking. Lol grin grin. Confused people!
jaxxy:

Let’s keep watching. Nigerians have a funny mentality of picking people as winners for very funny reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by philemonemenike(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ego oyibo. Number one
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by UncleKoboko: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
femaks:
UR UNCLE SUPPOSE WIRE U BETTER KOBOKO.....Olodo
Oriẹ tea buhruh
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by UncleKoboko: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Hahaha, it shows you are not only foolish but mentally deranged, when a presumed matured man calls himself unclekoboko it says a lot about his age long stupidity, bastard rotten poo.

For clearity sake and to clarify my claim FOOL is spelt fool not fhool.

When a fool cannot even spell fool it means he is a foolish fool. Lol
Oh Ree iyaẹ tea buru
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Navalsadiq(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
That dude came to the house to show case his love for food

Oya hit me
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Diligence: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2021
I don't think this endorsements of WhiteMoney hv anything to do with tribe.

Laycon The Icon was supported by everyone. Ozo did not even come close

People observe, criticize & endorse BBN Housemates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.