Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,256 members, 6,607,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 01:05 AM

My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money (155 Views)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money by Tailors: 9:31am On Aug 14
MY PERSONAL DEFINITION OF MIRACLE MONEY

This miracle money is strange. God is not human, and his ways are unpredictable. But when we talk miracle money.

The previous action comes in before receiving miracle money.

A girl was giving testimony. I got miracle money. She stated I called my uncle for money.

After 1 year she got an alert from the same uncle. Which was tag miracle money in the testimony.

There must be action somehow, somewhere. When you are not expecting God in his mercy we visit those people.

I always see this testimony of miracle money. someone has made a move a long time ago.

The miracle in the circle has to do with your effort in prayer and fasting praying to God to remember you.

I know a case of a man, the state government was owing. After five years. He got an alert of 10million. He tags it miracle money in his testimony. Which is well understandable base on prayers and fasting for God to visit them.

Another one is Miracle Job>> You have informed your friend or well wishes that you need a job.

After years, A company will call you for a job interview. It will be a tag miracle JOB.

Someone has recommended you a long time ago. Before you get a miracle job.

ACTION WAS TAKEN FOR YOUR SAKE A LONG TIME AGO
We are forgetting something that God used humans to fulfill His word in our life.

There must be previous ACTION or a PROMISE that has been made in the pass on your behalf.

In conclusion, Someone you don't know may see you. Because of your attitude towards something will give you money. MIRACLE MONEY.

However, I received a miracle debit alert two months ago. ��First Bank debited me 10k miraculously, citing that I was credited twice. We checked my statement of account to see the double credit, we no see.��
If a miracle debit alert is possible, a miracle credit alert is.

#chimetimogroup #ChinmarkGroup

Re: My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:41am On Aug 14
So what do we classify Suleiman own ??
Re: My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money by Paulscholari(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14
What is a miracle?

A miracle is a spontaneous turn of event from worst to best, from nothing to surplus, from lack to buoyancy, from positive to negative.

With that I believe it's easier to explain what a miracle money is.
Re: My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money by Adamgeneral12: 12:42pm On Aug 14
Oga op don explain everything I need to know about this miracle money.
One musician say ' is a miracle Woking God 2*
Is a Alfa and omega
Is a miracle working God'

I pray say make me and you see more miracle from God,in Jesus name
Amen
Re: My Name Is Timothy Chimene - My Personal Definition Of Miracle Money by Tailors: 11:19am On Aug 27
AMEN

Adamgeneral12:
Oga op don explain everything I need to know about this miracle money.
One musician say ' is a miracle Woking God 2*
Is a Alfa and omega
Is a miracle working God'

I pray say make me and you see more miracle from God,in Jesus name
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Virgin Mary Shark / The Prophecy That Made Olu Of Warri King / Pastor Warn Her Members Not To Eat "Draw Soup" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.