Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Not All Ladies Are Cheat! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Ladies Are Cheat! (19081 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by generalwo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
.... U and who dey drag say all ladies are cheats? Abeg bring better news jare.... This one no suppose make front page.... There is nothing absolute in nature except God.... Even for the poorest countries, there are still wealthy men, talkless of wen e come to relationship matter.... We all know not all ladies are cheats... Tell us what we don't know.... Na wetin we nor know na im be news... No be werin we know already

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Sluacoast(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
EndRape2:
The truth is Nigeria ladies are still 1million times better than Nigeria men, 90, percent of Nigeria men are mistakes , because all they know once they approach you is sex, even if you give them because you want a relationship with them, the next thing they start forming busy, and telling friends how they have eaten you, they do not have sense,

Reason feminism is paining them, because feminist are helping the you get generation to focus on their career and be wise.

uote author=Aliencraft post=104775070]Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
Lol, but if you failed to bleep her. Most of them will call you mumu that they ate your money. Mumu no see pant lol

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by bosman4u: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
I DNT cheat in as much as you DNT...
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided
Born to DO it.

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by orohbiro(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Your pic on nairaland sef na cheating. See laps angry shocked. So so sensual.
wetin your eyes carry go my lap?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by proclinician: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
A young woman told u this and you believe abi? If she tell you say na she go born the next Messiah will you also believe?

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
And u foolishly believed ....I once dated a colleague in my office that looked and acted to innocent ....oga don 4k every girl for office....but she acted adamant...oga try try try , she no gree , she tell me say oga wan sack am cos she no gree give am and oga don de disturb am since she start to de work... finally oga sack am, I even happy call her loyal girl , till oga cook one day see with the girl, the girll no no say I know oga cook but oga cook no no say she b my babe, woman wey I wan marry oooo.... cook call me the next day say Im don see that face b4 , as I tell am say she been de work for company b4 , im laugh say oga don knack am b4, I tell say na lie , im talk say im don tey small sha like 6 months, I calculate say na when she first join and I know say she de relationship when she first join ...cook talk say im be de peep as oga de give am on top couch for parlour ...say oga even knack am without condom , and im no pull out....my hand start to de shake.... as I confront am, she confess , start to de throw messi tears for me ...na dat day I cancel woman for my life....if u see this girl , u go think say na virgin, u no fit in a million years believe say she fit 4k man talkless of married man wey de cancel every girl for office.... op , u will learn soon

10 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by zexy2030(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
orohbiro:
wetin your eyes carry go my lap?
Na me upload am na.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
iLegendd:
We know — as long as she is the one who is 90% madly in love with her man while the man is only 10% in love with her.

If the man loves her more, but she isn't much in love with him, even the Devil won't stop her from cheating.

Nonsense.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Cloud007: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

should we tell him... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by walkingshadow911: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
mumu man, you must be a baby.gringringrin
the only woman who dont cheat is the very religious and God fearing type. anything aside that is a pathological lie. if she isn't promiscuous, she would cheat emotionally or once in a blue moon.

lobatan!

5 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by womenareapess: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

and so his foolishness begins undecided

You dey believe the words of vagina people undecided

I pity your poor soul Mr simp

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by afadi2410: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who dey argue with you
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by orohbiro(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Na me upload am na.
pervert

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Emmanuel909090: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
And it will shock you to know that, it still doesn't gurantee she will make a good wife

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by zexy2030(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
orohbiro:
pervert
That's a k cool cooll title
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by EndRape2(f): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Is not true, most of them will not call you mumu, the truth is most ladies like good guys, they want to play, but they still prefer to end up with a good guy, in a relationship where you have not married her, you do not need to spend big money that will affect you, you might spend token like paying for a movie, or going to beach, just little to spice up your relationship, that should not make you demand sex, and if she give sex, you do not need discuss that with friends ,

quote author=Sluacoast post=104786948]
Lol, but if you failed to bleep her. Most of them will call you mumu that they ate your money. Mumu no see pant lol[/quote]
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Donedeal1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Not the ladies actually but the DNA, ask Adam if you doubting.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by EndRape2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
[Damaged soul, always think all souls are damaged.

quote author=womenareapess post=104787239] and so his foolishness begins undecided

You dey believe the words of vagina people undecided

I pity your poor soul Mr simp[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Saidfx(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
This forum don dey tire person with kindergarten topics...lalasticlala, wetin do nairaland
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided
You think cheating back is revenge? You are only devaluing your body. The man gives no fvck!
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by IJOBA11: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Palazee:
Op how is planet mars
IF NGENEUKWUENU (F) WHY NOT THE OP. NGENE NA MAN WET GATHER PRICK BUT HIM NAIRALAND MONIKER DEY SHOW SAY HIM BE FEMAIL, SO THIS OP NA SHEMAIL TOO BUT UNA NOT QUICK DISCOVER grin

SENSE NOR GO KILL GOVERNMENT
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by saphiere(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

Totally disagree, I know a married woman, not single o, who melt for any handsome guy that comes her way, is that reason too?

Meanwhile, so many ladies sleep with men, just because they want to leave above their means, is the solid reason too?
Don't quote me again.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by humilitypays(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
What's the difference fvcking one boyfriend you are not married to and fvcking more than 1 one guys

It's all the same fvcking sin so long as you are fvcking one guy you aren't married to, you that's fvcking one boyfriend and the others fvcking 5 guys are all same sinners, so undecided

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by prophetfire: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
. So what you are saying is that if your partner cheats and you find out, you would turn yourself into a community pussay to revenge? You be dirty slut if so.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Aksnoopy: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:
And u foolishly believed ....I once dated a colleague in my office that looked and acted to innocent ....oga don 4k every girl for office....but she acted adamant...oga try try try , she no gree , she tell me say oga wan sack am cos she no gree give am and oga don de disturb am since she start to de work... finally oga sack am, I even happy call her loyal girl , till oga cook one day see with the girl, the girll no no say I know oga cook but oga cook no no say she b my babe, woman wey I wan marry oooo.... cook call me the next day say Im don see that face b4 , as I tell am say she been de work for company b4 , im laugh say oga don knack am b4, I tell say na lie , im talk say im don tey small sha like 6 months, I calculate say na when she first join and I know say she de relationship when she first join ...cook talk say im be de peep as oga de give am on top couch for parlour ...say oga even knack am without condom , and im no pull out....my hand start to de shake.... as I confront am, she confess , start to de throw messi tears for me ...na dat day I cancel woman for my life....if u see this girl , u go think say na virgin, u no fit in a million years believe say she fit 4k man talkless of married man wey de cancel every girl for office.... op , u will learn soon
Did you marry her?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by ashewoboy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
debbydams:
he is right,some ladies are very loyal..

Are you loyal?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Kingisibor: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mumu, dey believe woman! pussy get kilometers ?....

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Kingcalls: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Did you marry her?

Never... if no b fir cook...she for hide am ...now imagine how many others she hide or lie give me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by debbydams(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
ashewoboy:

Are you loyal?
I'm loyal..and I'll always be
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Aksnoopy: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Never... if no b fir cook...she for hide am ...now imagine how many others she hide or lie give me
Thank you for not marrying her and God bless that cook. She would have done worse to you later. Marriage don't stop them.
She is a very deceitful and manipulative
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Regex: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
She played you mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? / Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.