Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Boutique To Sell Italian Products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Boutique To Sell Italian Products (1389 Views)

How To Set Up A Table Water Production Plant In Nigeria / Do You Own A Boutique And Need A Reliable, Trendy Supplier? / Sale All Types Of Italian Suit And Turkey Blazers In Stock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Boutique To Sell Italian Products by boldcon: 2:00pm On May 18, 2011
I have a fashion firm in Italy that is offering a fashion franchising opportunity in most countries but not in Nigeria at the moment and I intend to bring them into the country and I will need partners or investors.

We will set up a standard Boutique or Outlet that will sell exclusive sought-after hard-to-find Italian Fashion Products here in Nigeria.

- We will have license to use the company name as shop name and logo.
- International marketing and advertisement actions run through the Internet and other media.
- High quality supplies from select Italian manufacturers of exclusive fashion products, making our offer really unique and sourcing from an unprecedented huge source of models, styles, and qualities.
- And much more!

Interested give me a call on 08160768254.

(1) (Reply)

Looking for more business partners, We are supplier of tablet Pc and laptop / Largescale Buyer For Melon (egusi) Needed. / Buy Or Source Buyers For Drums Of RED OIL (palm Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.