Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United (26984 Views)

Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania / Henry Onyekuru Joins Olympiacos, Signs Four-Year Deal / Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On £41 Million Raphael Varane transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
UNITED ANNOUNCE VARANE SIGNING

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Raphael Varane, keeping him at the club until June 2025.

Varane, 28, is one of the most decorated players in world football and has amassed over 19 trophies in his career so far, including four Champions Leagues, three Spanish titles and the 2018 World Cup.

He has represented France 79 times and was part of the recent French squad at the 2020 European Championship.

Raphaël Varane said: “Manchester United is one of the most iconic clubs in world football and the chance to come here and play in the Premier League is something I couldn’t turn down.

“There is a lot more that I want to achieve in my career and I know I’m joining a squad full of great players who will all have the same determination to win matches and trophies. Having spoken to the manager I can see how much progress has been made over the last few seasons and I now join a group ready to play at the highest level.

“I want to make an impact here and I will give everything to become part of this club’s illustrious history.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “I’m absolutely delighted that we have managed to secure one of the best defenders in the world over the last 10 years. Raphaël is a proven winner who we have tracked over a long period of time and we know just how much of a dedicated professional he is.
“We have great depth of international defenders and he will add his immense skill set and leadership to that group. He is a unique defender with a rare combination of top-level attributes that I know will rub off on our younger players.

“He has won everything there is to win but I know that he is still determined to succeed, I can’t wait to welcome him into the squad.”

Manchester United FC

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by NEWSREPORT: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Very welcome development

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by IBILEmayweather(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Passionate888: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
They won't still win this season league

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by temitope27(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
He will surely regret it

9 Likes

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by ewaski(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Fortuneadeniyi3: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Passionate888:
STFU

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin cool cool grin
Arsenal fans shouldn't comment ... Wheither they are for or against. tongue

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Humulity: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whatever It takes to compete for titles is encouraged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by McOluOmo: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Congratulations bro
Hope you don't av a girlfriend...

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by FalseOracle50: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
No more shame in your life in Jesus name

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by SadiqBabaSani: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
28 years old

1 Like

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by olisefom: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
barca fans are still confused as to which club to support this season

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Akuruoulo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome bro

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
28 years old
Arsenal fan
Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Passionate888: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
We Chelsea fans are not moved

4 Likes

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Aj1944(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Welcome Varane
Purchase what you want by clicking my sig

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Ifakur: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
sad
Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Omoluabi16(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who come remain for la liga? That league has become very unattractive. No thanks to their crazy club chairmen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Ancecoker(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin
So ManU don finally collect àjo money to complete the guy signing... Set Awon Audio Money lol grin

Like for Chelsea Share for Manchester United

12 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Ancecoker(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by tuzle(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
I swear arsenal is a waste. As a fan, they should just disband the club, I start doing something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Gwan2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Instead make dem bring like £90 million pound sign Chalobah from Chelsea now wey him cheap…dem go sign varane

7 Likes

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by nikz(f): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Passionate888:
Bad belle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by dboo442: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
They are trying to rebuild Spain with new players that are young, though it hurts but I c this as a welcome development...... opinion no insult abeg
Omoluabi16:
Who come remain for la liga? That league has become very unattractive. No thanks to their crazy club chairmen.
Re: Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United by Yuoslat: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer' / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. / Adidas Smart Football Being Charged In Qatar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.